• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
:unsure:Isn't this what has already been posted here?

Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support.
Wait he is saying he's done with David part right and working on Ana's part...and he said 80% is done...I hope he will not disappoint...it should be other way around... Ana's part should be 80% of the work as most of us want more Ana's scene. so 20% of Ana is sad. Man take your time and please provide a proper scene of Ana.... take 1 more month but please add 160% of ana's corruption and tease with some hot scenes. If anyone is his patreon , please suggest him. We can wait 1 more month but we dont want to be disappointed with update only for story reading purpose. As it's part 3 so unlock some real sex burn..Take whole May month too but don't leave the game update only for story reading purpose.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Wait he is saying he's done with David part right and working on Ana's part...and he said 80% is done...I hope he will not disappoint...it should be other way around Ana's part should be 80% of the work as most of us want more Ana's scene. so 20% of Ana is sad. Man take your time and please provide a proper scene of Ana.... take 1 more month but please add 160% of ana's corruption and tease with some hot scenes. If anyone is his patreon , please suggest him. We can wait 1 more month but we dont want to be disappointed with update only for story reading purpose. As it's part 3 so unlock some real sex burn..Take whole May month too but don't leave the game update only for story reading purpose.
I’m not a fan of when VN’s try to tell two stories in one about the male MC and the female MC. That’s not what’s happening here. The whole point to showing David’s POV first is to add a mystery Ntr element to the story, where the reader can step into David’s shoes and experience his frustration of not having much control of the situation.

It’s not the easiest thing to pull off, and it’s not going to please people who want to control David’s life, but I hope it can bring out emotions in the reader to experience what it’d be like to have a happy marriage with a woman you love, only to see forces conspire against you that pulls your wife away into the arms of men chasing her behind your back.

Of course, the main dish is watching the wife fall into sexual deprivation and unlocking her inner dark side, but I want to give a taste of what that’d be like in David’s shoes, and there is at least one path where he can get some satisfaction out of the unfortunate events if you want things to ultimately work out for him.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I’m not a fan of when VN’s try to tell two stories in one about the male MC and the female MC. That’s not what’s happening here. The whole point to showing David’s POV first is to add a mystery Ntr element to the story, where the reader can step into David’s shoes and experience his frustration of not having much control of the situation.

It’s not the easiest thing to pull off, and it’s not going to please people who want to control David’s life, but I hope it can bring out emotions in the reader to experience what it’d be like to have a happy marriage with a woman you love, only to see forces conspire against you that pulls your wife away into the arms of men chasing her behind your back.

Of course, the main dish is watching the wife fall into sexual deprivation and unlocking her inner dark side, but I want to give a taste of what that’d be like in David’s shoes, and there is at least one path where he can get some satisfaction out of the unfortunate events if you want things to ultimately work out for him.
Obviously but if there is a scene involved...i want to see it from both POV..that's why I was suggesting that take your time...develop more scene of ana with more characters...don't release it in a hurry..we can wait 1 more month..I also enjoy NTR ...add 2 scene with different characters atleast..it is always worth to get an option to choose you know like either with jake or chris...time is not the problem...the problem is update should worth the time taken. like if he wanna take 1 year..sure take it..but an update when we play it should be yea 1 year wait for this perfect update is worth it.

Like there is being a dik game...he release 1 update in 1 year...but man playing his yearly updated game is 100% worth it. It contain all sex, story and mini games too...totally worth it. No one complain like sex is missing or options of sex with other characters is missing or anything like that...and story is also good and it's moving forward with every update.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Guys if u re looking for a new renpy game.

search Culture shock renpy.

solid game. it is also getting updated in few days.

large game with TONS of content

VN - Ren'Py - Culture Shock [Ch. 3 v0.1] [King of lust] | F95zone
Hmm the thing is I like few genre and that game is not one of the genre that I like....I wonder sometimes when I say something negative about the game I like to play, few supporters suggest to play some other games for scene ..I enjoy corrupted wife games with scene...why would I play something teenage genre just for scene. And unfortunately all corrupt wife games are running with such a slow pace that even a real wife can be corrupted before that..but still I do like a little background story, just not snail pace like awam....so if you have any female protagonist, corrupted wife and NTR with good story and good sex scenes then yea you can suggest it to me

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
For me, the husband's perspective is just as important as the wife's perspective, but it is not so interesting, but in terms of the plot it is necessary! The only downside to all this is the time it takes to produce the update! Apparently the new one will be released either in mid-May or early June! Those. the next one will come out in late autumn or winter - it’s a shame!
I partly agree. At the beginning it was important for the plot that you see both perspectives, but now after David had the argument with Anna the focus should be more on Anna. Who cares about the long dialogues between Chris and David or his researches who tricked him, when many players want to see Anna with other men?

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't mind playing David point of view too...but just don't waste render time on stretching the story...show us main conversation, important choices to be made but not like more than half of the gameplay update filled with unnecessary conversation especially when the background story has already been developed.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I partly agree. At the beginning it was important for the plot that you see both perspectives, but now after David had the argument with Anna the focus should be more on Anna. Who cares about the long dialogues between Chris and David or his researches who tricked him, when many players want to see Anna with other men?
(y)I care because this path is more interesting than Anna and the (n):mad::(:eek:old folks. And every defeat of sexual predators is honey to my heart.:ROFLMAO::love::eek:. But the second time I will play to destroy the marriage :sneaky::devilish:

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(y)I care because this path is more interesting than Anna and the (n):mad::(:eek:old folks. And every defeat of sexual predators is honey to my heart.:ROFLMAO::love::eek:. But the second time I will play to destroy the marriage :sneaky::devilish:
I literally want to see ana having sex with someone else in a good wife path too like being submissive to boss and her uncle...that's why i want to see david POV ...and opposite way too..when ana is being a good wife...david cheat with someone else but there is no options left for david as of now as the gym girl is gone.

You are opposite..you like swinging game but you root for romantic path in this game...not fair...the thing is rooting more and more for romantic path means more headache for the developer to insert more renders story wise and less time will be spent on hot scene of ana...that i don't like at all...so yea for the back ground story, I can say i don't mind playing romantic path too because developer already mentioned it will not have any scene.

However, man i am gonna choose corrupt path for ana from part 3 onwards lol. So we will differ in opinions from this update onwards lol.
giphy (1).gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I literally want to see ana having sex with someone else in a good wife path too like being submissive to boss and her uncle...that's why i want to see david POV ...and opposite way too..when ana is being a good wife...david cheat with someone else but there is no options left for david as of now as the gym girl is gone.

You are opposite..you like swinging game but you root for romantic path in this game...not fair...the thing is rooting more and more for romantic path means more headache for the developer to insert more renders story wise and less time will be spent on hot scene of ana...that i don't like at all...so yea for the back ground story, I can say i don't mind playing romantic path too because developer already mentioned it will not have any scene.

However, man i am gonna choose corrupt path for ana from part 3 onwards lol. So we will differ in opinions from this update onwards lol.
View attachment 3600368
I've always been, my friend, you're just now noticing it, and I've been a fan of the romantic route from the very beginning, I always play it that way the first time. Because for me, the path of corruption in games is terribly predictable, few games have positively surprised me. However, the creator said that he is working on all paths at the same time. So as not to create this game forever. You had a good example. When Marvin gropes Anne at the pool, they were the same renderings, just with different choices and dialogue. There is no indication anywhere that there will be nothing in the path of romantic speech, everyone can interpret it in their own way... And the next chapter Ch3 and update will no longer be kinetic choices.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I've always been, my friend, you're just now noticing it, and I've been a fan of the romantic route from the very beginning, I always play it that way the first time. Because for me, the path of corruption in games is terribly predictable, few games have positively surprised me. However, the creator said that he is working on all paths at the same time. So as not to create this game forever. You had a good example. When Marvin gropes Anne at the pool, they were the same renderings, just with different choices and dialogue. There is no indication anywhere that there will be nothing in the path of romantic speech, everyone can interpret it in their own way... And the next chapter Ch3 and update will no longer be kinetic.
what does kinetic mean?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i want to see David's content because i want to see what he does when he finds out about Kendra..Anna texting pics to Chris and having disrespectful text sessions with him. never fuck with the nice guys, cause once they have had enough..SHIT WILL GET REAL! and that's what i want to see, especially with Chris..#DEATHTOCHRIS

Isabella69

Apr 26, 2022
i want to see David's content because i want to see what he does when he finds out about Kendra..Anna texting pics to Chris and having disrespectful text sessions with him. never fuck with the nice guys, cause once they have had enough..SHIT WILL GET REAL! and that's what i want to see, especially with Chris..#DEATHTOCHRIS
I love the way the fake friend is treated here it's what he deserves(y)

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What I meant was that there would be no more kinetic choices
Aah yea I remember..he said whatever decisions we made until part 2, story will move on accordingly...but to be honest, i want choices in terms of path selection or with whom i want ana to get fucked with lol..i was hoping like there should be different path for characters too..I just hope the choice should be there in between so that viewers will be involved and it will feel more like a game even if the choices are obvious like if marvin touch ana then "give in to the temptation" or "reject" something like that. else it will simply be skip scene the end and people will find it boring.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Aah yea I remember..he said whatever decisions we made until part 2, story will move on accordingly...but to be honest, i want choices in terms of path selection or with whom i want ana to be get fucked with lol..i was hoping like there should be different path for characters too..I just hope the choice should be there in between so that viewers will be involved and it will feel more like a game even if the choices are obvious like if marvin touch ana then "give in to the temptation" or "reject" something like that. else it will simply be skip scene the end and people will find it boring.

You will have statistics indicating that Anna is or is not interested in a particular guy, or that she is reluctant or indifferent. Or rejects the guy completely.The creator also said that even if Anna rejects a guy, they will still try to get Anna and she may or may not give in to them. When the creator makes the final decision, he will say goodbye to one of them. Anna is very patient with them, but she has her limits of tolerance.

565656.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZillaStarKilla
3.70 star(s) 98 Votes