• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
what wast life
when have worker sleep all day they not deserve get pay and here there lot people defend support dead month
if worker know they not get money they start do

some see

5333.jpg

supporter pay dead month no link nothing get is
5094-main.jpg

all anyone not like there always some
r4334.jpg

only he do he give every month excuse
vacation
family
sick
promis give hoop
0010.jpg

and all step on line waiting
View attachment shutterstock_1785643997.webp

f70eed692ab6527c871a1dac15054e09.jpg

and for many month they ready and they still believer

when every month he make
bandicam 2024-05-03 10-58-28-638.jpg

animals-pork-farmers-slaughterhouses-betrayed-double_agents-aprn77_low.jpg

and at end will split some bone for some time when he ready he do agian

its just fairy tale

• Red Heart
Reactions: yrban7477

Mr_Palmer

May 28, 2022
I’m not a fan of when VN’s try to tell two stories in one about the male MC and the female MC. That’s not what’s happening here. The whole point to showing David’s POV first is to add a mystery Ntr element to the story, where the reader can step into David’s shoes and experience his frustration of not having much control of the situation.

It’s not the easiest thing to pull off, and it’s not going to please people who want to control David’s life, but I hope it can bring out emotions in the reader to experience what it’d be like to have a happy marriage with a woman you love, only to see forces conspire against you that pulls your wife away into the arms of men chasing her behind your back.

Of course, the main dish is watching the wife fall into sexual deprivation and unlocking her inner dark side, but I want to give a taste of what that’d be like in David’s shoes, and there is at least one path where he can get some satisfaction out of the unfortunate events if you want things to ultimately work out for him.

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
what wast life
when have worker sleep all day they not deserve get pay and here there lot people defend support dead month
if worker know they not get money they start do

some see

View attachment 3598362

supporter pay dead month no link nothing get is
View attachment 3598367

all anyone not like there always some
View attachment 3598370

only he do he give every month excuse
vacation
family
sick
promis give hoop
View attachment 3598383

and all step on line waiting
View attachment 3598389

View attachment 3598385

and for many month they ready and they still believer

when every month he make
View attachment 3598390

View attachment 3598391

and at end will split some bone for some time when he ready he do again

its just fairy tale
If u have played enough renpy games u will find a graveyard of abandoned games which had far more potential than this game. There re far too many of them
Just because author burned out due to excessive nagging and shitty schedule.

Mr_Palmer is a okay with the updates. He does this part time and the game is not dead.
Even full time game makers who earn far far more have similar schedules +- one month.
There is only one month difference.

Of course people re upset because they were set on April end because of how the last message was worded.
But don't read too much into things and be dead set on this game like it's the only one in the world.

Let the author breathing space to work.

The updates schedule is fine. If u have played enough games u will know it.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I’m not a fan of when VN’s try to tell two stories in one about the male MC and the female MC. That’s not what’s happening here. The whole point to showing David’s POV first is to add a mystery Ntr element to the story, where the reader can step into David’s shoes and experience his frustration of not having much control of the situation.

It’s not the easiest thing to pull off, and it’s not going to please people who want to control David’s life, but I hope it can bring out emotions in the reader to experience what it’d be like to have a happy marriage with a woman you love, only to see forces conspire against you that pulls your wife away into the arms of men chasing her behind your back.

Of course, the main dish is watching the wife fall into sexual deprivation and unlocking her inner dark side, but I want to give a taste of what that’d be like in David’s shoes, and there is at least one path where he can get some satisfaction out of the unfortunate events if you want things to ultimately work out for him.
What broader picture do you have?, if you dont mind me asking. Is it majorly based on the wife having all the options or does the husband have options as well? Is any type of group content planned with both the partners?

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019

Vëlla, mos më mëso të jetoj jetën në lojëra për të rritur.
Fratello, non insegnarmi a vivere la vita nei giochi per adulti.
भाई तू एडल्ट गेम मैं जिंदगी जीना मत सिखा.

• Haha
Reactions: Krat0$ and JRU2356

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
If u have played enough renpy games u will find a graveyard of abandoned games which had far more potential than this game. There re far too many of them
Just because author burned out due to excessive nagging and shitty schedule.

Mr_Palmer is a okay with the updates. He does this part time and the game is not dead.
Even full time game makers who earn far far more have similar schedules +- one month.
There is only one month difference.

Of course people re upset because they were set on April end because of how the last message was worded.
But don't read too much into things and be dead set on this game like it's the only one in the world.

Let the author breathing space to work.

The updates schedule is fine. If u have played enough games u will know it.
60% of people don't even read it.
skip skip skip
choice comes
back back
makes decisions.
sex scene comes.
stop.

in David's pov most of the hardcore reader are going to rapid read.

it's better you only show important things simultaneously with David's POV being as small as possible and just there to keep the update.

and don't make the mistake of underestimating the audience.

if audience understand emotional context in 3 line, why make it 300-3000 to give hyper ultra realistic feeling.
then for sure player is going to feel frustrated but my the amount of repetition and lengthy writings. not by frictional 3d wife sucking someone's dick for trial.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
You can avoid NTR if you choose correctly. This creator has a different definition of NTR e.g. someone thinks that sending photos is NTR, the creator doesn't think so.
I'm fine with the photos stuff, i'm really into couples inviting other girls for some fun, thats why i asked about group sex content. This game looks amazing though can't wait to see how it finishes.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I'm fine with the photos stuff, i'm really into couples inviting other girls for some fun, thats why i asked about group sex content. This game looks amazing though can't wait to see how it finishes.
There will be no group sex with other women. Not to mention lesbian sex.

Monstalova

Jan 14, 2024

I think having Davids point of view is very necessary, especially at the start. The first few days sets the tone. Brings more meaning to the events that happen when you can see how it affects both of them. Otherwise you wouldn't care about these characters as much. Only through playing the game as both do you get that. Yes the mystery aspect of seeing the scenes play out is a nice touch, when you know there's more going on than what David sees. It hypes up Anna's part even more with anticipation.

As the game goes on I would think you wouldn't need as many scenes from his point of view, or at least shortened versions of it. David wouldn't be part of the action anywhere near as much as Anna. So if an update is 2 days length and takes about 90 minutes to play through. You would expect Davids part from now on to be around 30 mins & Anna's about 60 mins.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
I think having Davids point of view is very necessary, especially at the start. The first few days sets the tone. Brings more meaning to the events that happen when you can see how it affects both of them. Otherwise you wouldn't care about these characters as much. Only through playing the game as both do you get that. Yes the mystery aspect of seeing the scenes play out is a nice touch, when you know there's more going on than what David sees. It hypes up Anna's part even more with anticipation.

As the game goes on I would think you wouldn't need as many scenes from his point of view, or at least shortened versions of it. David wouldn't be part of the action anywhere near as much as Anna. So if an update is 2 days length and takes about 90 minutes to play through. You would expect Davids part from now on to be around 30 mins & Anna's about 60 mins.
Or half and half 30:30

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
David's content is too predictable at this point, the story has already set up, he either alpha it up, be a smart, sharp comunicator, investigated the shit out this situation (the game would be over soon) or be a whimp who falls into every fucking trap and acts on it poorly (Gives Anna's story more flexibility).
So it's important to cut the fat.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Status Update
2 days ago

Can someone plz share whats written? Thanks
:unsure:Isn't this what has already been posted here?

Status Update
17 hours ago
"I wanted to give you an update now that we’re through April. It was a productive month after a spotty March. I anticipate May will be another productive month as I don’t have much in the way other than usual job/family duties. I don’t have a release date, but progress-wise we’re about 80% through overall. The first part of the update will follow David through Monday and Tuesday morning. I have this part done. The second part of the update will follow Anna’s Monday and Tuesday morning. I’m currently working through it. I’ll probably share at least one, maybe two, sneak peeks before the release.

Thanks everyone for your support.

3.70 star(s) 98 Votes