Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

WE WANT TO SEE HER TITTIES!!!!!
Therefore, Anna will sometimes dress like this, which means that she will rarely dress like this. It's like she wore a dress to Happy Hour. Anna will only wear bolder clothes on special occasions.:ROFLMAO:

MrLoverGJ

Jul 13, 2023
If the patreons get to chose whether Anna's outfit is short or low cut. Do they get to chose the colour too. What are this season's colours in the fashion world? What colour will set Anna's eyes off?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
If the patreons get to chose whether Anna's outfit is short or low cut. Do they get to chose the colour too. What are this season's colours in the fashion world? What colour will set Anna's eyes off?

:ROFLMAO:I don't think they will be able to choose the color because they would like to choose the style and other clothing accessories.:ROFLMAO:

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023

An hour ago
The artist is working on the last scene of the upcoming update, so once he’s done he’ll shift gears to Tuesday, and I’ll need to provide him Anna’s outfit. This is where I’ll take your input in the poll question.
On Tuesday, Anna makes a conscious decision to wear a more provocative outfit to work, no matter what version of Anna you’ve influenced. Should she showcase her legs in a short skirt, or her breasts in a low cut blouse?
And before you ask, there’s no “Both” option! It takes all she can just to feature one of her assets, given her misguided self-consciousness. Not to say that will always be the case once she gets a taste of the attention and admiration that comes with dressing sexier…

Show her legs 13%
Show her breasts 83%

WE WANT TO SEE HER TITTIES!!!!!
Both (y) :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Rockpaper345

Sep 14, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Every new render is better than the last one.

Congrats bro. I love this one.

I was always sad because other games like culture shock, babysitters and true bond have dedicated fan art pages where fan art is better than the game renders. And we didn't have it here.

Ur renders have improved linearly. One day we will surely get there.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Every new render is better than the last one.

Congrats bro. I love this one.

I was always sad because other games like culture shock, babysitters and true bond have dedicated fan art pages where fan art is better than the game renders. And we didn't have it here.

Ur renders have improved linearly. One day we will surely get there.
Its just test, not a whole scene.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Its just test, not a whole scene.
My story for your fan art :ROFLMAO:

1. Where am I, the teleportation spell worked, but it took me to the beach wow, but the illusion spell, it's not what I expected, I'm a little girl, I must have messed something up while doing the magic. Hello, this is Rubi and this is my story

2. When I realized where I was, I saw a girl who looked like me, she came up to me and said her name was Sophia, she asked what I was doing here, and I replied that I was admiring the beautiful view and taking a vacation from the boring hell. Of course Sophia just laughed and didn't believe me, she said I was weird but cool. If I want, I can be her best friend. I agreed, but I didn't know anyone here anyway. Sophia showed me the house because she lives close to the beach. And she took me to the torture chamber, of course that's what I thought at first, until Spohia told me, stupid, that it was a gymnasium. She said, Rubi is really weird.

3. Then, when we were at the gym, I heard an unknown voice from the kitchen. Sofia, is that you? yes, mom, come to the kitchen and I will make you something to eat, but mom, I'm not alone, so let's go to the kitchen together. As we entered the kitchen, I stopped and saw a 40-year-old, very pretty woman lazily scrolling through her phone, not paying attention to her bathrobe. They were open, I could see large full breasts, I looked down and saw skimpy black panties with pubic hair sticking out. I felt a hot, pleasant shiver running through my body, maybe my nature was making itself felt, I licked my lips at this wonderful sight, but I decided to suppress my instincts. Sophia Rubi's voice woke me up from this lethargy. Is everything OK? You're shaking all over. I said everything was fine. I thought it was just my nature and I needed to control myself better.
Suddenly the woman turned to us and said Sophia, I didn't know you were bringing a friend. Mom, I just met her, Mom, your dressing gown. What's wrong with my robe, honey? Seeing this, the woman felt embarrassed and quickly corrected him. The woman apologized for her lack of tact. Sophia says: Mom, if you stopped staring at the phone, you'd notice that the robe is unzipped. This is my job, I run a modeling agency and I have to think about what photos to choose. Sophia you always say the same thing, mom, but that doesn't excuse other things. Okay, enough about my job. Excuse me, where are my manners, I'm Lizza, you Rubi, nice to meet you. Rubi discreetly licked her lips. What will you eat, girls? Sophia replied that we could eat pizza. Rubi thought: I've never eaten pizza, I'd love to try it, he thought. Sophia's mother's phone was lying on the table. Rubi secretly saw what interested Sophia's mother so much.

4. Rubi saw two young, naked girls hugging each other. On Lizzy's phone. Rubi's heart beat faster and she felt a pleasant shiver throughout her body. Liza woke her up from her lethargy. She caught Rubi staring at her phone. You like them, right? Rubi replied yes. Sophia said: You'll soon bore her to death with this, leave her alone, Mom. Lizza did not listen to her daughter's complaints, she said that my most famous models were Jena and Amanda posing for a photo shoot entitled Slaves in the Sultan's harem. Lizza said her daughter had no idea about art. To which Sophia yawned out of boredom. Rubi thought how wonderful it was to make them her own private slaves who would obey her every command.

5.While Lizza and Ruby were talking about models, Ruby was watching them on her phone. Suddenly the phone rang. Ruby jumped up like a scared kitten ready to attack. But Sophia tried to reassure her, saying it was an unexpected call. Sophia says to Ruby, "You really are crazy sometimes." Lizza saw who was calling and it turned out to be Rebecca, Lizzy's competitor who also runs a modeling agency..Rubi listened to this entire conversation. What the hell do you want, Rebecca? Rebecca was just getting out of the pool, drying herself with a towel and starting to put on underwear. I have a little surprise for you. Do you remember when your husband went fishing? Liza replied, what's so strange about it? She always goes fishing with her friends.

6. Rebekah says No, don't look at what we did fishing together. Rebekah sent a photo. Liza receives the photo and becomes furious. I'll kill you, you idiot, and you bitch, I'll destroy you and your company. Rebecca said, "Shut up, you idiot, have a nice day," and hangs up. Liza is furiousRubi looks at the photo Rebeca just sent to Lizzy. She sees Lizzy's husband cheating on her with Rebecca in the car during a fishing trip. Ruby's eyes begin to glow red when she sees the photo. Sofia sees Rubi's eyes sparkle. He says: Rubi, there is something wrong with your eyes. Rubi says something must have got in my eye. Rubi thinks that my desire is constantly growing and soon I won't be able to control it anymore.

7. Lizzy is furious, angry and shocked. You will pay me for what you did to me, Rebecca. Lizzy dials the number. Darla replies: who says? Mrs. Lizzy Benet, Darla, I have something important to tell you. But I'm going to a party with my friends soon and I'm getting dressed. Forget about the party, I have an important task for you. Darla replies, Lizzy, tells her you will seduce the best photographer of that bitch Rebecca Storm, provide me with proof and get him to work for us. But Mrs. Benett, I'm not a whore and I have a boyfriend. Lizzy says don't forget who pays you because you want to work in a warehouse and packing clothes for the rest of your life or find another job. Okay, Mrs. Benet, I will do it, but only once. You will not regret it, you will receive additional remuneration and promotion. If you want to do this, schedule a photo session with him and tell him you want a portfolio. Ruby listened to this out of curiosity.

8.While she was seducing photographer Marek, Darla turned on a hidden camera and turned on the live image. Which was played on Mrs. Lizzy Benet's telephone. Liza looked at it with interest, as did Rubi. Suddenly, Rubi saw a strange lump on her head in the mirror. She was scared and told Sophia, who was watching her favorite series, that she had to go home because her parents would worry. Everyone said goodbye and Rubi went out.

9.Rubi was walking down the street, turned into a side street and decided to end it because that stupid girl's illusion had gone wrong. She cast a spell and began to transform into a beautiful blonde. Unfortunately, an old homeless man saw it, ran over and thought he had seen an angel. Rubi decided to get him. Who are you, beautiful angel. Ruby laughed. I am no angel, you foolish mortal. Who are you ? I am a Succubus. The homeless man laughed and my name was Anton. Rubi said she would eat Anton soon. Antony started undressing and I want to fuck you too. Rubi stopped for a moment and said that you mortals are so predictable that you will see bits of female flesh and go crazy over them. Anton did not care about Rubi's words and approached her without pants, being in a trance. Rubi said she didn't even need to use any spells. When Anton was close to reaching Ruby. Something flowed through the air and wrapped tightly around Anton's neck. It was a fiery whip, the last delight. Anton couldn't believe what was happening. Ruby noticed a barrel nearby and pulled Anton towards it. Anton says you're going to strangle me, you stupid bitch. Rubi simply sat on the barrel, unbuttoned her jacket, took off her skirt and took off her panties. Rubi said to Anton: I am very hungry. She tilted her head towards Anton and extended her long, slimy, snakelike tongue, pushed it into his mouth and slid down Anton's throat. Anton felt a strange, pleasant wave of warmth and felt increasingly weak and powerless. His penis became longer and longer and sperm began to drip out of it. Rubi continued to suck the life out of Anton. Until he heard someone coming and calling Anton by name. They were his friends. Rubi immediately pulled her slimy, snake-like tongue out of Anton's throat. Antona snapped her fingers and whew she disappeared. Leaving Anton half dead with his tongue hanging out. When his friends found Anton, they thought he was drunk. And he was barely alive.

10.Rubi returned home, or hell, and transformed into her true form. She said she would never try homeless again. They stink of alcohol and don't wash themselves. Next time I want someone young. Suddenly, Imp Balthazar materialized, what do you want, you are back, lady. You better turn on the stove, it would be cold in hell, who would have thought, and prepare a lava bath for me. End

3.80 star(s) 97 Votes