DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
First, it would further develop who Anna is and what Mr. Palmer is trying to portray Anna as. It'll make more sense how Grant and Anna's relationship was and why Grant coming into the picture again in her life has meaning and importance. It would help explain how Marvin can do what he has been able to get away with... or why Kendra has such an impact on Anna.

I think he spent 2 years on developing who ana is and how Mr. Palmer trying to portrat Anna as....I don't think he should waste more and more time on portraying Anna's nature else it will become boring. And about Grant, kendra, Chris and Marvin etc...be it anyone.... those are characters. Just take an example, you meet different people in your life right? You get hit by all kind of girls, few directly few indirectly..and it's on you on how much you wanna give in while they make a move on you right? If your character will be like I wanna know more about him/her then dont give in to the corruption..or if you dont wanna know more and enjoy being in the moment then you will enjoy..I don't think there is any need to deep dive on each and every characters of the story....there is already 2 MC in the story and that's enough ...we did spent 2 years knowing david and ana's thought process on how they will react. We don't need to know why chris/marvin/grant doing that or acting that way else it will become boring plus alot of time will be waste on rendering. If they appear in the story, I am sure Mr. Palmer will explain the objective of their appearance without deep diving into their nature.

You got fat Hank--why would Anna subject herself to that and how might she truly surrender herself to him if at all. There is creepy Marvin, so what is the secret sauce that will allow him to get x, y, and z from Anna. Grant--somehow there has to be a back story that allows for reconciliation of their relationship and expand on it. Robinson, Jake and Chris are all understandable built in because of plausibility-- there doesn't need to be a back story for those three for Anna to cheat. Some back story is most definitely needed if you are going to have a Marcel route. All these combos will be that much better for the player to experience when the moments come up. What would be disappointing is all of a sudden Anna and Grant do the deed without understanding how the frak did that happen and why.

Let the story progress..As of now your choices decide after Ana got promotion, how she is gonna get involved with Hank on part 1..If your choices is not based on submission of what Hank asked for then Ana will not surrender to him.
There is another condition depending on David financial condition...There was a phone call where Hank wanted Ana and he knows David financial condition and wanted Ana to beg him for money so that he could take advantage of her...We will see along with the story of what gonna happen before surrendering to Hank. Obviously, before approaching to any character we will know the objective of why those character make a move to ana for sex...it will not be like Ana go to them and she open her clothes directly lol...But those are story part, That thing does not require to deep dive on individual nature of different characters. And the developer has already explained the nature of Ana and David for 2 years and we selected by our choices on how they will react on certain situation. So, I think that is good enough. The only option till now that I find missing is the option to submit to her uncle and neighbour. We were not given any option to control Anna with her uncle/neighbour and she submitted to their groping because of the situation. Rest with everyone until now, I think there were options given to us.

But the thing is These stuffs has nothing to do with the spoilers ....one teasing pic of what will be next in the update will not tell us the whole story about it...but it will keep us guessing depending on if there will be some good punch line too. The main objoective of spoilers is to tease the audience of what's coming next so that they can't wait for the next update plus making sure that the scene will be much hotter than the tease that has been provided in the spoiler.

Like if in the next update if he show a spoiler as Hank groping ana's ass and telling her he knows about David's financial situation. That will make everyone think of how story will proceed and how we played as Ana(where she will submit to Hank/not) and David (if he told about financial situation to Ana or hid it) ...so that kind of spoiler is required...Simple plain spoiler of Ana sitting in the office/ Jake standing in the office is boring. It doesn't mean anything.

I just wanna say one thing..yea make all the story as you want but just give proper scene from now onwards and dont left it with just a tease because it's a slow corruption. If there is some scene that is supposed to happen, then let it be within the same update from the start to the end rather then leaving the scene in the middle for the next update. and offcourse story wise keep going forward.
______________________________________++++++++++++++++______________________________________

I think he spent 2 years on developing who ana is and how Mr. Palmer trying to portrat Anna as....I don't think he should waste more and more time on portraying Anna's nature else it will become boring. And about Grant, kendra, Chris and Marvin etc...be it anyone.... those are characters. Just take an example, you meet different people in your life right? You get hit by all kind of girls, few directly few indirectly..and it's on you on how much you wanna give in while they make a move on you right? If your character will be like I wanna know more about him/her then dont give in to the corruption..or if you dont wanna know more and enjoy being in the moment then you will enjoy..I don't think there is any need to deep dive on each and every characters of the story....there is already 2 MC in the story and that's enough ...we did spent 2 years knowing david and ana's thought process on how they will react. We don't need to know why chris/marvin/grant doing that or acting that way else it will become boring plus alot of time will be waste on rendering. If they appear in the story, I am sure Mr. Palmer will explain the objective of their appearance without deep diving into their nature.
You're missing my point... while we wait for Anna's adventures to really start, my suggestion to give people a taste of the naughty that has been missing to this point to use flash backs. Two-fold win here. You get the bump and grind NOW (of ancient history) but also you get more information about Anna that makes upcoming adventures more intense and helps the story/plots with plausibility

Let the story progress..As of now your choices decide after Ana got promotion, how she is gonna get involved with Hank on part 1..If your choices is not based on submission of what Hank asked for then Ana will not surrender to him.
There is another condition depending on David financial condition...There was a phone call where Hank wanted Ana and he knows David financial condition and wanted Ana to beg him for money so that he could take advantage of her...We will see along with the story of what gonna happen before surrendering to Hank. Obviously, before approaching to any character we will know the objective of why those character make a move to ana for sex...it will not be like Ana go to them and she open her clothes directly lol...But those are story part, That thing does not require to deep dive on individual nature of different characters. And the developer has already explained the nature of Ana and David for 2 years and we selected by our choices on how they will react on certain situation. So, I think that is good enough. The only option till now that I find missing is the option to submit to her uncle and neighbour. We were not given any option to control Anna with her uncle/neighbour and she submitted to their groping because of the situation. Rest with everyone until now, I think there were options given to us.
Case of some flawed logic here. First of all, in game choices that puts events into motion. One choice sets up the other or puts the brakes to it--the Hank Route or not. Regardless of whatever choice one makes for Anna about Hank, David is still going to have financial difficulties--I can't find any part in the game where that reality is part of the plot if Anna rejects Hank on all levels to that point. Furthermore, when or if a player chooses the Hank route, the question still remains why would Anna allow herself to be subjected to Hank? It is subjective after that point what the future would bring with a Hank and Anna route... is it constant misery for Anna to endure Hank, or does Mr. Palmer have Anna corrupt herself and become a submissive actually enjoying Hank's advances. My idea of flashbacks doesn't seem that bad as a way to enhance the plot.

But the thing is These stuffs has nothing to do with the spoilers ....one teasing pic of what will be next in the update will not tell us the whole story about it...but it will keep us guessing depending on if there will be some good punch line too. The main objoective of spoilers is to tease the audience of what's coming next so that they can't wait for the next update plus making sure that the scene will be much hotter than the tease that has been provided in the spoiler. That is the hope that the teaser is just one lick at the ice-cream cone... but if one were to think about it and ask, 'what is the point of spoilers,' eventually you will come to one of the real answers and that is to keep interest in the game and keep you and I arguing over the finer points.

Like if in the next update if he show a spoiler as Hank groping ana's ass and telling her he knows about David's financial situation. That will make everyone think of how story will proceed and how we played as Ana(where she will submit to Hank/not) and David (if he told about financial situation to Ana or hid it) ...so that kind of spoiler is required...Simple plain spoiler of Ana sitting in the office/ Jake standing in the office is boring. It doesn't mean anything. God I hope not that that is Mr_Palmer's plot for Hank and Anna :( "FUCK ME OR YOUR HUSBAND'S BUSINESS GOES UP IN SMOKE" blackmail route. A 7th grader could write that as a plot in their story. Or a better plot point is Anna is a closet submissive that she has repressed, and Hank brings it out of her? Would be a total WTFrak moment if suddenly Anna is willingly enjoying her own daddy/daughter fling with Hank without any setup--plenty of other H-games don't seem to have those kind of plot problems mainly because not much though was put into them

I just wanna say one thing..yea make all the story as you want but just give proper scene from now onwards and dont left it with just a tease because it's a slow corruption. If there is some scene that is supposed to happen, then let it be within the same update from the start to the end rather then leaving the scene in the middle for the next update. and offcourse story wise keep going forward. I am one of the most impatient people one would ever meet. I fly everywhere and rent a car when I reach where I want to be or need to be, even though it might be just a 16-hour drive. It really seriously has to be a special occasion to sit at a restaurant and wait for the food. If something needs to be done, It had been better done yesterday... BUT, when it comes to a good novel, glaciers move faster than my impatience gives out. It's about the only time when the adventure is better than the journey is true for me.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
In adult games, good girl, gone bad storylines, their is usually a catalyst, like in Anna exciting affection she gets hit by a car and it causes her to turn into a nympho due to head injuries combined with visiting a hypnotist therapist and in the office wife, it is in the form of an amulet, that makes it's wearer horny.
Some good action is incoming, the catalyst is Kendra as part of her revenge streak, don't know what update. Everyone just needs to chill. Go and complain on AWAM that is the worst offender of all games in the universe, the AWAM developer is a really bad developer, that got lucky with Sophia, the amount of data v the amount of action is a crime against the universe.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
______________________________________++++++++++++++++______________________________________

You're missing my point... while we wait for Anna's adventures to really start, my suggestion to give people a taste of the naughty that has been missing to this point to use flash backs. Two-fold win here. You get the bump and grind NOW (of ancient history) but also you get more information about Anna that makes upcoming adventures more intense and helps the story/plots with plausibility
The thing is he should have started Ana's naughtiness side on part 2 itself... that's what I meant when I said "tease"... the intimate tease without showing sex. And now, if he leave the updates with just the tease, and without any further sexual advances in part 3, it will take a long time to cover story with all characters involved. You can understand if there are 8 probable partners for Ana, and if he start showing an update with naughtiness and then sex, it will take 1 year to complete story with 1 partner and there are minimum 8 for ana as of now. Or even if he try to cover 2 partners storyline in one year ..it will take 4 years to reach the story to sex with every characters...that will become long and boring. The story after sex will still be remaining so let's say 6 years minimum to complete the story which I think as Mr. Palmer said he doesn't think to spend that much time on this project.

Case of some flawed logic here. First of all, in game choices that puts events into motion. One choice sets up the other or puts the brakes to it--the Hank Route or not. Regardless of whatever choice one makes for Anna about Hank, David is still going to have financial difficulties--I can't find any part in the game where that reality is part of the plot if Anna rejects Hank on all levels to that point. Furthermore, when or if a player chooses the Hank route, the question still remains why would Anna allow herself to be subjected to Hank? It is subjective after that point what the future would bring with a Hank and Anna route... is it constant misery for Anna to endure Hank, or does Mr. Palmer have Anna corrupt herself and become a submissive actually enjoying Hank's advances. My idea of flashbacks doesn't seem that bad as a way to enhance the plot.

The story starts with Ana getting promoted so how come she rejects the promotion? It has been covered previously that Hank did tried to make a move on Ana in a flashback scene, I think when she was pregnant, and after that it's Ana's choice to go to the office, accept the promotion and work..this is implied that she decided and she accepted it because she wanted to work even after Hank made a move on Ana previously. The two options were either to be submissive or to act like a complete professional in office without much to give in. That's all. There's no choice to stop Hank when he made a move on Ana too previously. So it's something already implied in the story. Bosses are like that in the office... normally employees do have to endure their bosses temper for money...yea as of now there's no I quit the job option for Ana yet..So, whether it's a misery or enjoyable for the workers, it's on employees and not the boss so I don't think anyone has to deep dive in hank character on that part beside what has been shown already...Like getting a massage and being groped by neighbour.. can't do anything about it.

That is the hope that the teaser is just one lick at the ice-cream cone... but if one were to think about it and ask, 'what is the point of spoilers,' eventually you will come to one of the real answers and that is to keep interest in the game and keep you and I arguing over the finer points.

Obviously if the teaser is something that people will argue about or discuss about it then it shows viewers interest in the story..how come Jake standing in the office is a teaser? It's just yea everyone will look forward to Jake story that's all, no argument, no discussion...it will be like yea we will see how it goes. So that's poor spoiler choice. On the other hand Spoiler like Ana getting drunk with Chris was better that actually teased people and those who hated Chris to discuss about it....yea that kinda spoiler was good. Although the update was disappointing for me with Chris as there was not much of a naughtiness from Ana side even after getting drunk beside sexting, but the spoiler was good.

God I hope not that that is Mr_Palmer's plot for Hank and Anna :( "FUCK ME OR YOUR HUSBAND'S BUSINESS GOES UP IN SMOKE" blackmail route. A 7th grader could write that as a plot in their story. Or a better plot point is Anna is a closet submissive that she has repressed, and Hank brings it out of her? Would be a total WTFrak moment if suddenly Anna is willingly enjoying her own daddy/daughter fling with Hank without any setup--plenty of other H-games don't seem to have those kind of plot problems mainly because not much though was put into them

Well I just gave an example,spoiler like that will be good.. it's not 7th grade ... it's how Hank was portrayed wanting to blackmail Ana..Hank planned to blackmail her and he doesn't care that his company will kick him out as he's close to retirement...He just wanted Ana to reach him out for his help Where he can take advantage of her. So it's kind of blackmailing only..now he can write it either as 7th grader or as a PhD in literature but that's what the story plot is with Hank until now.

I am one of the most impatient people one would ever meet. I fly everywhere and rent a car when I reach where I want to be or need to be, even though it might be just a 16-hour drive. It really seriously has to be a special occasion to sit at a restaurant and wait for the food. If something needs to be done, It had been better done yesterday... BUT, when it comes to a good novel, glaciers move faster than my impatience gives out. It's about the only time when the adventure is better than the journey is true for me.
See story progress is more important ...one has to understand if the story demand romantic route then yea details deep dive into each and every steps is required. But if suppose I am playing to corrupt ana and if I get Ana to bed with one character after looong years of wait and corrupting ana, and with other character if I have to start again from slow corruption process it will be boring for me...Just giving you an example...if Mr. Palmer somehow make details story of Ana with marvin slowly by corruption and then eventually marvin fucks her.....and in other storyline suppose with Hank, I have to start corrupting ana again from zero, my interest will be gone. As I will know there are 8 more characters and with everyone he is going to cover details storyline from zero corruption and seduction. So progress main thing story part, show sex scene whenever it's required with some intimacy like undressing fingering bj all at once..not like a whore like direct sex...but it's not required to cover all side characters nature.

Oops Left my comments on your quoted post.

Last edited:

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
Πότε είπε 1 ενημέρωση το μήνα; Τον παρακολουθώ χρόνια..δεν θυμόμουν που ανέφερε ότι θα παρέχει 1 ενημέρωση το μήνα..Μπορείς να αναφέρεις το ποστ που το είπε αυτό; Θα ήθελα επίσης να διαβάσω για όσα είπε πριν.
[/ΠΑΡΑΘΕΤΩ, ΑΝΑΦΟΡΑ]
I remember it very well! He had said an update every month or every two months! About two years ago,!

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
_____________________________________+++++++++++++++_____________________________________________

Actually to satisfy that naughty itch everyone has would be some flash backs of Anna before David....

It would serve two main purposes:

First, it would further develop who Anna is and what Mr. Palmer is trying to portray Anna as. It'll make more sense how Grant and Anna's relationship was and why Grant coming into the picture again in her life has meaning and importance. It would help explain how Marvin can do what he has been able to get away with... or why Kendra has such an impact on Anna.

Second, it would help show what Anna is capable of so when it does happen, the audience is already clued in as to how Anna works and thinks.

**We all know eventually most if not all the love interests will get a crack at Anna--so how does the story plausibly gets there. You got fat Hank--why would Anna subject herself to that and how might she truly surrender herself to him if at all. There is creepy Marvin, so what is the secret sauce that will allow him to get x, y, and z from Anna. Grant--somehow there has to be a back story that allows for reconciliation of their relationship and expand on it. Robinson, Jake and Chris are all understandable built in because of plausibility-- there doesn't need to be a back story for those three for Anna to cheat. Some back story is most definitely needed if you are going to have a Marcel route. All these combos will be that much better for the player to experience when the moments come up. What would be disappointing is all of a sudden Anna and Grant do the deed without understanding how the frak did that happen and why.
:eek:o_O:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::eek:Oh, this again has the same questions that you already have the answers to in the game, and I've answered them more than once.

• Haha
Reactions: Isabella69

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
In adult games, good girl, gone bad storylines, their is usually a catalyst, like in Anna exciting affection she gets hit by a car and it causes her to turn into a nympho due to head injuries combined with visiting a hypnotist therapist and in the office wife, it is in the form of an amulet, that makes it's wearer horny.
Some good action is incoming, the catalyst is Kendra as part of her revenge streak, don't know what update. Everyone just needs to chill. Go and complain on AWAM that is the worst offender of all games in the universe, the AWAM developer is a really bad developer, that got lucky with Sophia, the amount of data v the amount of action is a crime against the universe.
(n):(:mad::eek:o_O in the wife in the office - don't mention this shitty game, where for me this game is an empty rape simulator with no choice and a boring path of corruption without choice. You would have had a second path, but the creator abandoned it. It's enough that I played it a long time ago and when I saw that the dialogues treated the player like an idiot. Because Staicy says she should wear pants to work so she won't be watched at work. And she stands there helplessly, because the creator gave her a choice. Plus my friends keep bugging me about this game because they love it and say: come back and play this game, it's a great game.:ROFLMAO::eek::eek:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pypypy

Jan 25, 2024
bruh.. its the story and narrative that gives it flavour. otherwise, its just a generic jerk off pics and animation. calm down :KEK:
Lol, I read Anna's thoughts about all other characters.
About David...meh, unless he is in the scene like when he was at Chris' place while Anna was sending pics.

All solo content/non naughty thoughts about David= skip unseen text.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krat0$

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Explain how Anna was, simple, a passive submissive to elderly men, the master father has paid off, now for Anna she is more suited to mature men than to simple super narcissistic kids, this betrayed Anna can fall with anyone, the number Who gets fucked is not important, we exclude gang bangs or black cocks anyway, but those are the characters, so either some of them or all of them, here's Anna summarized

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
(n):(:mad::eek:o_O in the wife in the office - don't mention this shitty game, where for me this game is an empty rape simulator with no choice and a boring path of corruption without choice. You would have had a second path, but the creator abandoned it. It's enough that I played it a long time ago and when I saw that the dialogues treated the player like an idiot. Because Staicy says she should wear pants to work so she won't be watched at work. And she stands there helplessly, because the creator gave her a choice. Plus my friends keep bugging me about this game because they love it and say: come back and play this game, it's a great game.:ROFLMAO::eek::eek:

You took a the office wife game the other way...It's like the old video game where you will reach next stage if you find all hidden path of corruption of that stage. But Ana exciting affection yea that's one game that could have faithful path but the developer didn't made content on faithful path as everyone wanted more cheating path same as in Lily in the Valley. The thing about office wife game that makes that game interesting is the story...it doesn't matter how much sex the wife does, it's the story people are interested in and how that story is going to end with so many mystery and also the boss who want her power to rule. How she'll get back to normal, and yea people do enjoy cheating path obviously.

Tell me honestly who will launch a game on a porn website to show husband and wife love scene till the end..there will be no fun, no excitement... doesn't matter if it's the best realistic animated game of the world... everyone will find it boring...I mean who will play porn game or watch porn website to search husband and wife doing sex together??? Less than 10% I will say. Yea there are romantic games but it's more like a dating game with some task and other options available for MC to enjoy too and there's no enjoyment at all in playing romantic path with same character until the end be in any game.....take an example AWAM, suppose LP shows Sophia sex with her husband in every update.. quality of that game is good as compared to other games till now..but who will play that game if that will be the storyline of awam, faithful wife having sex with her husband on every update?? Whoever remain in that thread discussing about the game would have left playing 2/3 years back.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Sadowdark

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021

I totally agree, I haven't played it in ages, at first it had potential, and it just got insane. Funny meme. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

edcl58

Oct 24, 2020
I totally agree, I haven't played it in ages, at first it had potential, and it just got insane. Funny meme. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Game is the most overrated on here.. Potential only lasts for so long, and it has expired for this one. No nudity alone for over a year ? Give me a break. Developer needs to decide if this is an adult game already.. Same topics being debated for over a year because of NO ACTION .

Jason5089

Apr 21, 2020

What's this game of picture

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Game is the most overrated on here.. Potential only lasts for so long, and it has expired for this one. No nudity alone for over a year ? Give me a break. Developer needs to decide if this is an adult game already.. Same topics being debated for over a year because of NO ACTION .
There is some reason in your words. In general, I like the game and I understand the development of the plot, but at the same time, the game is about a married couple and, although rare, there is sex between spouses. Hiding this from the players, apparently with the desire to maintain interest in the female character is understandable, but in my opinion, this is a bit overkill.
Creating a game takes a lot of time, this is an objective fact, but still the author must not forget that we are here for fun.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
You took a the office wife game the other way...It's like the old video game where you will reach next stage if you find all hidden path of corruption of that stage. But Ana exciting affection yea that's one game that could have faithful path but the developer didn't made content on faithful path as everyone wanted more cheating path same as in Lily in the Valley. The thing about office wife game that makes that game interesting is the story...it doesn't matter how much sex the wife does, it's the story people are interested in and how that story is going to end with so many mystery and also the boss who want her power to rule. How she'll get back to normal, and yea people do enjoy cheating path obviously.

Tell me honestly who will launch a game on a porn website to show husband and wife love scene till the end..there will be no fun, no excitement... doesn't matter if it's the best realistic animated game of the world... everyone will find it boring...I mean who will play porn game or watch porn website to search husband and wife doing sex together??? Less than 10% I will say. Yea there are romantic games but it's more like a dating game with some task and other options available for MC to enjoy too and there's no enjoyment at all in playing romantic path with same character until the end be in any game.....take an example AWAM, suppose LP shows Sophia sex with her husband in every update.. quality of that game is good as compared to other games till now..but who will play that game if that will be the storyline of awam, faithful wife having sex with her husband on every update?? Whoever remain in that thread discussing about the game would have left playing 2/3 years back.
You don't understand me, buddy. I have nothing against corruption games, but I wish the games had different paths and choices that affect the characters. Because the corruption path in games always looks the same, which is terribly boring and predictable, and few games surprised me on this path. It's just that in games I always play the faithful route first. The second time it is a complete path of corruption.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
You don't understand me, buddy. I have nothing against corruption games, but I wish the games had different paths and choices that affect the characters. Because the corruption path in games always looks the same, which is terribly boring and predictable, and few games surprised me on this path. It's just that in games I always play the faithful route first. The second time it is a complete path of corruption.
man my 6 year relationship gf didn't understand me. and you expect a one hand typer to understand while hold dick with other.

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

I contradict you. I played a game here on the site, where the wife was very late coming home from the office every day and she had a BBC boss.
The MC was jealous, and he broke the surveillance cameras at the office to see what his wife does when she doesn't come home. By the end of the game, it turned out that the wife was actually working overtime to get money to buy MC a present and that BBC boss was actually Gay. So there are also games in which the Wife does not become an ordinary whore and remains a wife who truly loves her husband.!!

The game is so well made (and keeps you in suspense) that you find out the truth only at the end!!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 98 Votes