• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - A Perfect Marriage [v0.7b] [Mr Palmer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

L3uzi

Very interesting corruption system, having two people in which you can do this, it's an excellent game in my opinion when it comes to that, beautiful, well constructed and manages to keep you hooked... few games can be like this these days. today. excellent work
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Monstalova

Played hundreds of VN games and never seen one that had such subtle sexy teasing and a well written story without any nudity or sex scenes. Shows if the writing and pictures are good enough there's no need for hardcore sex. This game establishes the characters and their personalities so you're invested in their choices, which then makes everything matter more, as well as feel sexier when certain events take place. A gorgeous wife and new mom, a doting husband and a psychotic crazy bitch causing havoc lol. Definitely recommended for 30 and over crowd as usually any younger and they will complain about the lack of sex, etc. I appreciate the better writing and nuances with the slow corruption, which is so much more believable and effective when done in this manner. The wife's casualness about letting certain smaller things happen I find to be extremely hot, some of the sexiest scenes I've ever seen in a VN game. As well as the dialogue and inner thoughts justifying it. Whether it be a hand on the leg, some inappropriate texts, or a peck on the lips. This type of subtle teasing and letting men get away with a bit too much is right up my alley. Thanks Mr Palmer for the best game I've played since I was a maggot brother.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

GayLord Jesus

I just finished playing v07a. Definitely liked Anna and Chris segment as this development was more realistic and more cohesive story wise , it was better than the previous updates.

Only thing is game days and nights end very quickly, Anna's day should be dragged on a bit longer packing more content, dividing it into waking up, taking care of her house, getting fresh and shower / bath (add some hot stuff in between), breast feeding her baby, preparing breakfast for herself and getting ready for office.
    Traveling via car / taking lift from a neighbor / taking a bus or subway / meeting some old friend or ex-bf or gf etc. (add some hot events).
    Tease in office / during meeting with boss or clients / teasing staff during lunch etc. where Marvin or Kendra slip in some aphrodisiac into her drink, turning her on amidst Anna's work or conversation after office.

I personally love Anna model (original) with long hair. Anna is hot and an eye candy for tease to boot with, sometimes, her hairstyle and face changes which makes her look older also, less attractive. However, story feels pretty much linear as options only show or hide few scenes.

David's Pov at this point feels like any other linear KN, as outcome remains the same no matter what you choose. With options you may or may not see a few scenes here and there. I would like for the dev to finish Anna and various partner's pov to get worked on, at present, atleast wait till the end showcasing all possible outcomes with the wife, before starting with husband's pov.

Render quality has improved a little since first update.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Not concerned

Best game I ever played I liked every part of the game just enjoyed every version of it so far and it's getting me really curious for the future updates of this game. I hope that the creator will post the next update soon and the storyline is really good to make Anna resist against these odd situations i would likely to suggest these types of part where make anna really vulnerable to get the good review
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Ilcoriglianese forte

A game that had great premises, but unfortunately those premises remained in the first viewings, then it was a continuous decay of the story, at a certain point it is clear that I am enjoying the game only in the cheat version, so I only see the vanilla version as a waste of time, I'll leave aside the issue of delays in updates, but here too the Dev used it well to anticipate that it would be slow, considering the times, we would have to wait until 2025 to see the end of it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

MundaneYeti

can't wait to see how the story with chris goes. Very compelling story, I'm not so interested in all of the paths but to each their own, i personally enjoy most the husband friend and wife and work friend wife path
  7. 3.00 star(s)

sephiroth93

The game is quite good and feels natural in terms of story and progression , however what i do not like is devs milking updates after they've gained some earnings.

Dev takes quite long to update the game while having renders ready for previews , I understand you gotta pay bills but if your ready version takes 2 months to release then it's clear what your game is here for.

However with that said i like the game , wish there was a little more lesbian content that's all.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

The story in this game had me feeling a rollercoaster of emotions. I absolutely love how imperfect David and Anna are. David is introverted, respectable, kind and decent looking but also non-assertive and submissive. Anna is extroverted, hardworking, and extremely beautiful, but naive and non-confrontational. Together they feel genuine as husband and wife, and treat each other with respect and kindness, this is especially true at the start of the game.

Quickly the story unravels and the roller coaster begins. There is so much against them, and its feels like they really have no chance to survive this inevitable disaster that is the demise of their "Perfect Marriage". This is especially true if you play as faithful on both characters.

On the other hand, if you just want to see the couple burn, you will enjoy the slow burn of corruption unfold as each of the character make the worst decisions of their lives as if marriage vowels meant nothing at all. That said getting Anna corrupted is pretty damn hot. Her inner thought has got to be the devil as she keeps getting negatively influenced all the time haha.

That said, I'm really looking forward to chapter 3, and hope all paths whether faithful, corrupted, or my personal favourite "David dates a Fucked-Up chick again" feels true and genuine. Great story telling!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6476614

One of my favorite current games. The character writing is some of the most believable in the genre, and the writing quality is very high and readable. The characters are good and the MC in particular is hot. It's a slow burn but that is very much preferred for me in the NTR genre. It manages to be entertaining despite a slower pacing.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

LeroyChun

Beautiful protagonist! , Loved the game so far and can't wait for future updates , I really want to know where the pure / non cheating route goes as well as i have a save for that.

My only complaint would be that the fat boss dude is pretty cliche , please write some unique sequences for him!
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Hatsume Kill

Great renders and good story but no sex whatsoever...

Every scene is like build up, then more build up, then even more build up! But for whatever fucking reason always ends in nothing.

Finishing chap 1 and 2 will take around 2 hourish and you barely see a titty. Most you get is the wife masturbating. As good as the story is, at a certain point I just started skipping through the text since I was like is all this shit going to lead to anything? And the answer is a big fat hell NO. All build up with not enough pay off so far. At this rate, I don't think the dev has any plans to add sex scenes and just wants to tease the audience indefinitely.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Talos888

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.........

And another half hour blah blah .

Too much text, too little action.

Of course, this is my opinion, I like NTR or Hotwife type games, but I hate that if the main character's wife or girlfriend can only be seduced into corruption very, very slowly.
    In this game, it is not really difficult to lure the female protagonist into corruption, in fact, the way to get there is through TOO MANY unnecessary conversations.

Unfortunately, it only gets three points from me because of the nicely developed graphics. The men's hair is perhaps too elaborate for no particular reason, I don't think many people have a fetish for men's hair, but those who do will love this detail in this game. :LOL::cool:
  13. 1.00 star(s)

Odinson42069

I like the renders, story is decent as well. But I hate the gameplay, there is non. No matter what you choose story remains same. What's the point of giving million choices if it doesn't affect the gameplay. Like why seriously?
  14. 5.00 star(s)

reig76

This is one of the best games I ever played.
    The game is realistic story and has nice graphics.
    Story takes place not too fast but scenes are however exiting.
    MC is very beautiful, very hot, and most importantly, he has a very special and wonderful personality
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3648444

I have backed for this great game. I love the vibes and the increasing tensions between David and Anna . The reactions of the main characters looks realistic. The slow burn make you focus on the scenes. Choices seem to really matters. First time I'm trying to evaluate the consequences of my choices in a game. I just hope the dev will stay true to his original ideas and do not give in to unrealistic stuff.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Lerox

One of the very few games that has such an interesting story, nothing special in terms of action, but interestingly presented, which I can read without discouragement. And that's a lot. Apart from that, beautiful main female protagonist,
    who is not only pretty but also has an interesting personality.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Macinnes

Damn this is a good story Pt 1&2. R rated for now, but ho boy I found myself cussing and swearing at the screen like my granny did while watching her soaps. I highly recommend this one if you like a good drama and are not just looking for a quick fap. So many times I just wanted to reach into my screen and choke a bitch or punch an asshole it really drew me into it.
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Jokr_

bro this game is nothing. this is not a sex game this is a regular day to day game catered for the general audience. even cartoons in real life now have more sex than this game. nothing happens in this game, the story is just a space bar, very weird story like it was done just for the sake of it. the graphics are very good though but yes if you are looking for something extra hot stop lol like all you will see is the girl masturbating (3 times) and the guys just using (just groping not sex LOL) her like the town bicycle. waste of time really, sex will never happen in this game i have a feeling. the worst thing is that you see the story in two perspectives so if you dont care about the other one you will still have drag through it and a lot of the scenes are repeated lol, the entire story is repeated in the next chapter
  19. 1.00 star(s)

XxM1K3xX

This game is an endless pouring of water back and forth. Not only are updates very infrequent, but the story doesn't move at all. Another passable game that will never be finished. The author himself does not know how he wants to move the plot.
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Haha9999

I'd say this game isn't for everyone. and it's especially not for those who are looking for a quick fap. from what I've understand it's for a little mature audiences who are into the character development building understanding the relationship between character. and most importantly the story is meant to give you guilty pleasure and if you don't love NTR you'll hate the developer.now story is great for me probably the best yet because it's not focused on rpg or fucking 12 woman where you have to improve relationship statistics with them to finally fuck them. and as i said if you don't love NTR and the burning sensation of female corruption you'll hate it. of course you can save marriage but you should probably be open with every possibility. I'd say treat it like a movie. you can ask director to change something or change a particular scene. you'll have to enjoy it the way it is. right now game is in build up, you have basic understanding of humanity. -1 star for developer because of less transparency and slow work. i understand he must be busy with something but during last 3 months many things were said and many weren't done. overall it's the most anticipated game in my list and my most favourite.