• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Audi4Rings

Dec 8, 2023
I'll chime in on this. There is definitely sex in there, period. It's more story based though, so don't go in looking for sex scenes, It hurts me that this story is abandoned because it's good, but I knew that going in myself. Still chose to hurt myself and it is worth it.
that's my thought as well. I just finished it and I knew it was coming to an end. But I enjoyed it and the characters in it. It was a decent amount of content so I felt good about that.

Reactions: AMRFTY
Feb 15, 2019
It’s been over a year, and out of all of the abandoned games, this one still hurts the most for some reason. It didn’t have the best story or even the best renders, but it had a lot of heart.

Reactions: AMRFTY

KillzXJoys13

May 18, 2019
Do not buy the steam version. That is not me.
I'm glad that you still Alive, really hope that you will release that Chapter 6, you were so close to release it but then well y'know what happened i don't know if your patreon have a problem in last minute or you lost all of game data of the game when you want to release it so many speculations, but everyone here really want to see you comeback to continue the story of A.O.A We will Waiting for your return TLG

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
That's the student Valery. the one I'm talking about shows up in the middle of the street on a motorcycle.
She a friend of Valery's dad, (The cop that is protecting Valery, The game stopped before she found out)
She was not a LI,

4.10 star(s) 231 Votes