• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

s4000

Nov 30, 2020
Updated for v0.03b

Fixed the most notable bugs and non intuitive sections of the game:
1. Tutorial explaining the fishing minigame.
2. Players no longer able to fast travel out of areas that are supposed to be locked down.
3. Quest log now clearly displaying the number of items required to proceed.
4. Prompt showing the new items available in Grant's shop.
5. Major bug that prevented players using old saves from progressing Lydia's quest starting day 10. (Hotfix no longer needed)

Links:
Download: Mega Google Drive

Feedback is always welcome. (game related please)
If you can't be bothered to write a paragraph, just let me know what the best part about the update was for you, and the part you take the most issue with. so that I know what to focus on, and what to avoid.
I do take into account the points of criticism that are shared by a significant portion of the players.

Cheers.
Any news for next update?

joshua924

May 2, 2024
It looks like the downloaded .rar file can't be decompressed. I'm on Win 11 and I'm getting errors when trying to decompress. Tried both the Google Drive and Mega link.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

joshua924

May 2, 2024
It looks like the downloaded .rar file can't be decompressed. I'm on Win 11 and I'm getting errors when trying to decompress. Tried both the Google Drive and Mega link.
Actually solved this. I think the windows default decompression has some issue. Just download a 7zip or something and use that to decompress.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes