RPGM - A New Life in Submission [v0.03b] [Zenkuro]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SupremeAncestor

Amazing game. Easy gameplay, no fights, and the femdom writing is amazing. For now, Leah is the only one out of the 12 top students revealed, but there are plenty of side characters with their own storylines and lots of content as well. Overall, I really like the structure and slow fall into femdom present in the game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

CrystalsFootBoy

A perfect game!
    A perfect game in every aspect – be it visual effects, storyline, or character design, it's top-notch, especially in the realm of femdom; it's simply a masterpiece! However, the pace at which the author updates is painfully slow, turning this game into a "once in a lifetime" series. I truly wish the author could speed up the process.
    A small suggestion: I think it would be a great idea to design multiple storylines with different girls as the main characters. After all, the girls are all so charming, and to submit at their feet is like entering heaven!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

maybemaybe

When you see feet that look like feet, you know it's time for 5 stars. And it's not about the fetish per se, but about sheer anatomical and aestetical points, since in most games feet usually look weird.

Visuals are surprisingly good for drawings, tits look human, some mystery here and there... Even though I tend to avoid rpgm games, this one is nice.

From what I've seen there are plenty of different fetishes and even if some of them are not really your thing, they still don't look repulsive and some of them are actually interesting. I guess you need talent to walk in such a fine line of a visual presentation. For example never have I thought that thighs can actually be a fetish. Now I know they can, if they belong to a girl who is weird enough.

So far Leah has been amazingly well written as a dominatrix. She is for sure one of the most interesting dominas in vn, just the right amount of sadistic, creative, somewhat mysterious... The rest female characters look very promising too.

For now the biggest minus is there are no option to turn down some especially annoying girls, like Chloe, for example. Or fight some of them back. Oh, and quicktime events like fishing are annoying.

Also interactions with Leah can easily be moved to the evening instead of afternoon when there are plenty stuff to do anyway.

Zenkuro did a great job here.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Femdom_feet

All I want is a long and updated chapter with Natalie. My computer isn't working atm (phone atm) but the picures of Natalie and that "Pet Food scene" and the leash as a deodorizing mat while she's writing. Blew me away! Thank you for your hard work! I'm going to get a debt card to donate since well.. I have family around and it is akept secret. Anyways appericate the work! :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

felix3520

Love a good game with a decent amount of scent and foot domination and this a a great one. The story is really good so far and the female characters' personalities are great. Hopefully this game gets finished because this is one of the best ones I've played
  6. 5.00 star(s)

soiboi6669

This game is definitely A tier for fans of femdom, and S tier for lovers of feet/sweat/bo and degradation. The writing is very well done and although it gives an anime vibe, it never feels overly corny or cliche. There is a decent buildup that gets to the femdom pretty quickly, but still doesnt feel too rushed, as well as some level of choice that determines how submissive MC is. Characters are well written and likeable. Animations look great and are really hot, and i can tell that theres an attention to detail for the feet as they look fantastic. Only downside is a lot of the women's faces look very similar, but they're still attractive and have unique personalities, so it can be overlooked. What's interesting about this game is that even though the girl is a sadist that loves to degrade mc, it feels as though there is a relationship forming and even though she treats mc like a slave, she also seems like a loner that wants to trust someone, and the masochistic mc could be that for her. I don't think I've seen that before as femdom games are either usually no strings attached hardcore, or more gentle romantic femdom. This seems like it could be the best of both worlds with hardcore degradation as well as a bond between mc and his mistress. Aslo the game takes place in a school where kids have powers which might appeal to any MHA fans.
    Overall definitely one of the better femdom games I've played and one the best foot fetish games I've played. Off to a great start and excited to see the relationships progress and get even kinkier and more degrading in future updates!
  7. 3.00 star(s)

sliveart777

Stepping into this games thread and review section is like entering the twilight zone. It is in v0.02 and has 23 PERFECT reviews. So as a femdom fan, naturally I try it out to find that it's only okay.

The game is pretty self explanatory and leans into foot fetish along with the femdom elements. The art is also only okay, maybe just not my style but it's like amateur anime art. The writing is pretty good though and you can tell that the dev knows the femdom kink pretty well.

This game is no where near as good as its reviews suggest though. To the point where I actually find this games reviews to be highly suspicious.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jackjack18

Finally found what I was looking for! As for 0..02 the game is quite entertaining even if a bit short yet. Renders are good, story might be a bit cliché, but not entirely. First mistress seems not too cruel, I mean, punishments are due if MC misbehaves and she slightly dominates just for fun, I like that, not a fan of just mindless torturing. A big thumbs up for the good work on the affection points being put as well as submission points, sometimes your mistress should reward you for being good, no?
  9. 5.00 star(s)

nannie

More feeeeeeet, stockingggg, sockssss and shoesssss plz. Thank you! (I dont mind other femdom materials such as ass worship, armpit worship etc.. but still more stocking). I love school theme but that day count thing is really suck and I want to do everything in one save file.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Jardani1

Great art, lively writing, detailed animation, great music, this game has all the qualities of a great game in version 0.02 C! As long as the developer keep updating, this game will end up being the best Femdom game ever.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Redgate

This is an absolutely insane game. Great art (+ animations!), great writing and tons of content even this early (as of v0.02). The developer has made more content in a few months than some others do in a few years.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

YeetusDeletus9

Amazing game! Can't wait for more to come out (played at v0.01). Although the game could use a skip intro button and also a fast traveling to places button, the quality of this game is already high charts compared to most (if not all?) RPGM games. The soundtracks are fine as well, he also added in some voice acting from people into some of the characters. If he plans on adding more voice acting in the future, this game can definitely topple over many other games automatically. The animations and art quality is superb and as is the sound quality as well. There's nothing this game is really missing in terms of plot related things (going forward), but would love if the creator could add some extra future to help grinding go easier. Already a 10/10 top list game for me, and its only at its Alpha release stage. Props to the Zenkuro
  13. 5.00 star(s)

whatamidoingwithmylifexd

I absolutely love everything about this game. The art is top notch, dialogue is really well written and the plot works just fine. There is so much potential here, I can not wait to see more of Zenkuro's amazing work!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

sina157

It was an interesting game, I also liked its story,
    I really enjoyed the art of the game:love:
    I suggest you add a gallery of scenes to the game so that we can access them more easily instead of multiple saves (this could be a dream, for example)
    Continue to develop this game. This can be a 4 or 5 star game
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Happyz2

I love the plot for once in a game like this and I enjoy the many interactions i can make and the free roaming is always fun. I'm a sucker for femdom games, but i always dreamed of playing one that had a good story and i'm hooked on this one. Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the next update.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

eliotwelve12

This game is so promising, graphic are cool, the dialogue everything, I would just suggest making the intro skippable since it takes pretty much long time, adding some hardcore bdsm scenes, all depending of the player's choices, a soft route and a hard dom route because it feels as if there's a lack of choices. overall 5/5 I love it <3
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Femdomlover16

One of the best femdom games made recently. Great story and writing. Great character development. The artwork is really nice as well.

Hope this gets continued it's been really fun to play so far, great job!
  18. 5.00 star(s)

herbiterbi

giving 5 because not only has it nice drawn scenes and content but actually interesting plot in my opinion.
    Set up is very good and I can even see a nice romance path coming up if you chose it.

Reviewed version is the first release v0.01
  19. 5.00 star(s)

oceu

This game's about superpower civilization with a femdom "seasonings" to the whole story. Kind of like BNHA and Domina combined. Fantastic first impression, has a lot of potential, and the story got me hooked (although it gets boring once in a while due to how long the cutscenes are).

Very impressive game. I hope for the best for ANLIS
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Tkl27

One of the best femdom (feet fetish focused) game i've ever played. It has a lot of potential and i hope it won't disappoint expectations.
    For myself, i hope the developer will add even more foot scenes, in particular i suggest to add trampling scenes, in addition to humiliating foot worship and so on.