Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021
And small/normal tits, I might add. 2D girls are fine too.

Here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cute game with a fun corruption story and many fetishes, one question: are there any previews of the next project you have? Have you ever considered making a game always with a female protagonist but about a young married couple where the wife is corrupted and blackmailed and fucked without her husband's knowledge? Let me know what you think... thanks man.

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
The other two endings don't have any h-scenes, that's why I didn't include them in the recollection room. If you are curious, they are both pretty easy to get:
The second one also needs that you are not addicted am I correct? because I got raptor both times

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I tried to get the Big D ending by keeping his money but I still got the Raptor ending.
The second one also needs that you are not addicted am I correct? because I got raptor both times
Looks pretty good, is there a gallery or anal-only route so we can keep her a virgin?
There's a gallery at the end of the game, but no, there's no anal-only route. Fun fact: I planned to do something like this at the start but I completely forgot while I was making the game (I'm an idiot, I know).
Cute game with a fun corruption story and many fetishes, one question: are there any previews of the next project you have? Have you ever considered making a game always with a female protagonist but about a young married couple where the wife is corrupted and blackmailed and fucked without her husband's knowledge? Let me know what you think... thanks man.
I already started developing my next project actually but I can't tell you the details. If I do, there's an high chance this will start a battle because there will surely be some people who disagree and that will try to change my mind. And I don't really want that. I can just say that quality-wise my next game is going to be much better of this one since I bought a new PC and I finally can set the quality to the maximum (My old PC had only and integrated graphic card with 500mb of VRAM, I think he made miracles with this game!). And most important, there are some things my game will ALWAYS have which are corruption and a female protagonists. I don't think I could ever do a game without these two things. That said, I have the feeling you'll like my next game. Tra l'altro dal nome sembri italiano, quindi nel caso tu lo sia e capisci cosa c'è scritto, bella, se cosi non fosse e stai leggendo con google traduttore, bella lo stesso.

Last edited:

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
I just hit the back room of the cafe scene, and gotta ask, does the Mc ever get the chance to fight back instead being passive? Just curious while deciding if I want to keep going.

Gladiatore

Mar 15, 2021

There's a gallery at the end of the game, but no, there's no anal-only route. Fun fact: I planned to do something like this at the start but I completely forgot while I was making the game (I'm an idiot, I know).

I already started developing my next project actually but I can't tell you the details. If I do, there's an high chance this will start a battle because there will surely be some people who disagree and that will try to change my mind. And I don't really want that. I can just say that quality-wise my next game is going to be much better of this one since I bought a new PC and I finally can set the quality to the maximum (My old PC had only and integrated graphic card with 500mb of VRAM, I think he made miracles with this game!). And most important, there are some things my game will ALWAYS have which are corruption and a female protagonists. I don't think I could ever do a game without these two things. That said, I have the feeling you'll like my next game. Tra l'altro dal nome sembri italiano, quindi nel caso tu lo sia e capisci cosa c'è scritto, bella, se cosi non fosse e stai leggendo con google traduttore, bella lo stesso.
You don't miss anything friend (Yes, I'm Italian) But I still wanted to ask you if maybe after your project what would you do if you could consider a new story about a young married couple where she (between neighbors and work as a waitress) will be blackmailed and corrupt.
Will your wait time for the release of the new game be shorter with your new PC? Thanks friend.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I just hit the back room of the cafe scene, and gotta ask, does the Mc ever get the chance to fight back instead being passive? Just curious while deciding if I want to keep going.
Yes. And early. I don't remember if I ever said it but you can finish the game without doing even an handjob, if you do the right choices.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
You don't miss anything friend (Yes, I'm Italian) But I still wanted to ask you if maybe after your project what would you do if you could consider a new story about a young married couple where she (between neighbors and work as a waitress) will be blackmailed and corrupt.
Will your wait time for the release of the new game be shorter with your new PC? Thanks friend.
No, the wait time will stay the same. The difference is that the PC won't crash now if I maximize the graphic. Regarding your question, I would consider that since I like ntr but I already have a ton of projects in my mind. I won't promise anything, but I like the concept so who knows...

Reactions: Gladiatore

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
look really cool, sadly i suck at rpgm games xD is there any questlog, or any help ?
The game is pretty linear, no fights, no puzzles... just some choices to do. And if you get stuck, there's a 'fortune teller' near the protagonist's apartment that tells you what to do next.

Reactions: Chickbitter

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I got a couple of different endings so far. I thought it was pretty well done. And I like the gallery at the end for some choices I didn't make while playing the game. Great job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imisx
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes