EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Nouridge City.png

Overview:
The game will tell the story of Chelsea Wells, a 18 years old girl about to move in Nouridge City with her dad. Will this be the start of a new and better life or the beginning of a nightmare?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2024-03-23
Developer: Imisx - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Aetheria Chronicles
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Sample 1.png Sample 2.png Sample 3.png Sample 4.png Sample 5.png Sample 6.png Sample 7.png Sample 8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, and in general almost everything is avoidable. Only some harassment scenes are unavoidable because they are crucial for the plot.
Not entirely "ideal" in my very personal opinion (or, well, depends on if the protagonist can fight back against the harassment), but definitely reasonable without a doubt and therefore I'm just glad you give the option to only take things further with other girls ^-^

Gluioth

Nov 1, 2023
Is the game completely finish ? or there will be some more content later ? Will there be sex with her dad ?

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
What's the playtime?
Uhhhh, about 3-5 hours I think. It depends on your choices and on your pace.
Not entirely "ideal" in my very personal opinion (or, well, depends on if the protagonist can fight back against the harassment), but definitely reasonable without a doubt and therefore I'm just glad you give the option to only take things further with other girls ^-^
Sooner or later she always has the chance to fight back, but harassment still happens.
Is the game completely finish ? or there will be some more content later ? Will there be sex with her dad ?
Yes, it's finished. Can't exclude a sequel tho.

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
1.5gb for 3 hours of content? once upon a time devs would at least TRY to optimize their games
There's still over 500 CGs. I said 3 hours as a minimum because when you choose a path, you may ignore the others, but to play everything without skipping all the time you'll need way more than 3 hours.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A New Girl in Nouridge City [v1.0] [Imisx]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

xxxRCxxx

Jun 25, 2023
The game froze after working in the bar after meeting Raptor for the first time. Can't do anything. :(

Nevermind, I just restarted it and it started working again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Imisx
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes