Sbolt

Nov 2, 2020
I'm stuck after the bathroom scene at the beginning, I can't find the janitor and I can't ask to the fortune teller because I'm in the school. Somebody can tell me where is the janitor?

Ven95

Jul 13, 2021
I'm stuck after the bathroom scene at the beginning, I can't find the janitor and I can't ask to the fortune teller because I'm in the school. Somebody can tell me where is the janitor?
As said he is in the libary, that's the place with all the books, you know what people read in the old days before smart phones

1st floor on the right

• Haha
Reactions: Imisx

aumomoc

Feb 29, 2024
I went to the club and left after talking/dancing a bit and then left (noone told me to) and now I can't get back in, and I can't find anything to do (oracle doesn't say anything). Is there anything I can do to fix the save?

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
I went to the club and left after talking/dancing a bit and then left (noone told me to) and now I can't get back in, and I can't find anything to do (oracle doesn't say anything). Is there anything I can do to fix the save?
No, it's a known bug. I'll fix it in the future. For now, here's a save:

Reactions: aumomoc

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"I'm sure it's because of you if her cancer got badder."
And this game is "completed?"
LMAO that's some seriously bad, toddler level grammar. I'm sure the game was translated from another language, but even Google translate should know the difference between "worse" and "badder."
The renders are average. The animations are clunky and mechanical looking. If I missed some dialogue, there's nothing in-game to tell where to go or what to do, so I have to reload a save just to go through and re-read the dialogue, again, just to try and figure out what to do. A quest log, or at there very least, a hint section, would have helped with that immensely.
E for effort, but I couldn't make it past the janitor locked bathroom scene, before wanting to quit.
BTW...if the dev reads this, "closed" is not the same thing as "locked", and "opened" is not the same thing as "unlocked."

Last edited:

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
"I'm sure it's because of you if her cancer got badder."
And this game is "completed?"
LMAO that's some seriously bad, toddler level grammar. I'm sure the game was translated from another language, but even Google translate should know the difference between "worse" and "badder."
The renders are average. The animations are clunky and mechanical looking. If I missed some dialogue, there's nothing in-game to tell where to go or what to do, so I have to reload a save just to go through and re-read the dialogue, again, just to try and figure out what to do. A quest log, or at there very least, a hint section, would have helped with that immensely.
E for effort, but I couldn't make it past the janitor locked bathroom scene, before wanting to quit.
BTW...if the dev reads this, "closed" is not the same thing as "locked", and "opened" is not the same thing as "unlocked."
Yeah I'm not a native english speaker. I didn't translate anything tho, doing an italian version would've been a waste of time. Renders will be a lot better in my next games since I finally got a good PC and there will be actual animations and sounds too. This game has a fortune teller next to the player's apartment and there are green highlights to let people see it but you're not the first one missing them so I guess it wasn't as obvious as I thought (that's why I found a way to put the hint section directly inside the menu in my next game, and since I'm very proud of the feature, I need to thank you and the others for the fair criticism;)). I'm trying to get better game after game and even though I don't like giving promises for the future, all your points are being taken into consideration so I think you might like the next one.

PS
If you don't like this game, don't play my first one, it's a lot....badder? (I really need to do a remake of that one.)

Imisx

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Same happened to me, reloading a save did nothing. Game simply freezes and needs to be restarted.

Save, from just before this attached
Now I get it...it's because you talk with him from the side and the character is scripted to go down. Just talk with him from the counter and you'll be alright. I think I will drop a new update to fix the bugs soon by the way.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes