Jun 5, 2018
i found an problem while i try to follow miss debbie it cuts of me being outside and i dont see dobbie follow out it repeats of me going inside seeing dobbie leave and cuts me being out side is thier a fix for that?

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Edited the OP with my fixed version for v1.3.

Fix (Without www folder):

This version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk!
So how does the fix work exactly? Do I need to have it along with the new 1.3?

U

User_23654

So how does the fix work exactly? Do I need to have it along with the new 1.3?
You only need the fix, when you only have a "www" folder inside the zip. If not you already downloaded the fixed version.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
How do you advance time in this game? I'm stuck on day 3 (I think?!), because Victoria has no energy, so she can't work. Time doesn't advance, so the tax guy doesn't move to his office. And without paying tax she can't go to sleep. So there is literally nothing she can do. Am I missing something?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
How do you advance time in this game? I'm stuck on day 3 (I think?!), because Victoria has no energy, so she can't work. Time doesn't advance, so the tax guy doesn't move to his office. And without paying tax she can't go to sleep. So there is literally nothing she can do. Am I missing something?
Sounds like she needs food, that will increase energy. You can buy food at the store or at night steal it from an apple cart near the brothel or climb through a crack in the wall at the store

Malkav

May 28, 2017
i found an problem while i try to follow miss debbie it cuts of me being outside and i dont see dobbie follow out it repeats of me going inside seeing dobbie leave and cuts me being out side is thier a fix for that?
I also had this problem, and the next day she wasn't available to follow. Sadly my last save is 20 minutes ago, but I will have to replay to look at the bug

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Sounds like she needs food, that will increase energy. You can buy food at the store or at night steal it from an apple cart near the brothel or climb through a crack in the wall at the store
I stole some carrots somewhere, but she doesn't eat them. Do you have to take the food to a special place to have her eat it?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
No, you eat straight from the item tab in the menu. Did you, by any chance, try to use the cheat to skip the day?
If you use the cheat whatever you cheat at last there pop up a window and ask your MP if you press YES you out of the game. NO Work no sleep no taxes its over understand.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
No, you eat straight from the item tab in the menu. Did you, by any chance, try to use the cheat to skip the day?
I didn't use the cheat. But now I tried it and managed to advance time with it. What I did was cheating some bread into my inventory. Victoria didn't eat that either. But after using the cheat there was a new "cheater" item in the key items, which moved time and made it possible to pay taxes.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes