RPGM - A New Dawn [v4.4.4] [WhiteRaven]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Valronn

I absolutely love this game and has to be my favourite game i have found here so far. It has great renders and many very nice animations, the MC is one of the better ones and not a copy of other female MC's, loads of content and lots of well implemented themes, corruption is done so well in this as is addiction. It has an interesting growing story with different route depending on your choices and is very replayable.
    Great game a 5* from me :)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Little content with lots of grinding and bugs. The game has potential but it's definitely not in a 1.0+ stage, it's more like 0.3 stage. Animations aren't good and theyr'e rehashed and the plot is rather bad and illogical. The duke's daughter is becoming a slut way too easily and besides her selling her body there isn't much for her to do. Also, being forced to do the same tedious tasks (like paying taxes or eating/sleeping) again and again is a cheap move by developer only to artificially prolong the game. The "world" is very small and the game feels like some mini-game that's a waste of time. It's not THAT bad, hence the average rating but it needs a lot of polishing and even then it won't be able to compete with the best titles.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

FetishCollectorD

The game is okay. Make sure to save often. Exploring certain parts can result in a game over and if you haven't saved in a while, all progress will be lost which is kind of agitating but not game breaking if you remember to save. There are some spelling and grammatical errors that kind of take away from the story. Others might like it but getting game overs for exploring doesn't appeal to me.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Netori Popeye

As it stands, this isn't a very good game. The translation is awful and the game freezes constantly. The story is uninspired and the art style is far from consistent. The majority of characters have one of the default RPG Maker faces while your character looks gorgeous by comparison, it really offsets the tone of the game. The scenes are good but not worth playing an awful game just to get them. There is strong potential here but I doubt it will be reached.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JackBeNimble

I just love the corruption in this game. I think the addition of minor animations is great, too. It does get grindy and repetitive, but I always find that this game is the one I hope for an update before all others I play.
  6. J
    4.00 star(s)

jmacks928

I think this game has potential. It's somewhat slow, and the prison branch (taking the ship at the beginning) doesn't seem to progress, but the other route is fun and allows the PC to slowly become corrupted.

More content would be nice :)