S

Silvermable

I'm not sure why you are being so obnoxious in this thread. By versioning convention, version 1.0 is the complete game. You not understanding that only makes your obnoxious replies ignorant obnoxious replies. Maybe you should take a break.
v1.1 last one -being so obnoxious- pkease poll Yes or no

S

Silvermable

All in one save Jerk: Saves: 1. in house go to bedroom BE option ( Key item) Breast bigger next morning if you like. Dream: last dance Bunny Suit with Inn-Keeper. Get bunny at bar. Blake standing here never talk with him no touch at all and you Virgin go 16 time with to get all done and then get Group beside the brothle bad end . Sara sit in Bar Sophia in Prison (I fake her) Woodelf no touch. Glory hole not start to dream. Same save I have with old man.
No save Slave Route because I don´t can finisf it and after 100 day. Don´t send any advice if not 100% explicite clear.

zeroking

May 25, 2017
You are talking about larger breasts?

30 days are too many.

You get the cream after having experienced a certain dream. Dreams are pseudo random, depending on what you experienced through out the day. If you talk to Blake, you can dream about blake, if you go to the gloryhole, you can dream about the gloryhole etc.

The dreams you need to experience are the ones involving Victoria and the Jerk, and she will eventually cum in real life while he spies on her, do this twice and you will get the enhancement.

If you are not capable of limiting your daily activities to only allow few dreams, know that it is possible to save right before sleeping and reloading if you get an undesired outcome.
it worked. thanks!

TheEdge

Jun 5, 2017
A New Dawn – Version 1.02 – Update

Bugfix version 1.0.2
+ Added the option to choose where you're sleeping when skipping the intro so you don't need to see Victoria talk to the innkeeper, oldman and the jerk over and over when playing more than one time.
+ Added some more conversation in the punish event with the old man
+ Fixed old man blocking the entrance if you talked to him from above and he punish you
+ Fixed you could get punished by the old man even if he had not asked for a favour yet.
+ Changed prostitution dream to start after you've seen Jasmin at least 3 times.
+ Changed the position of Jasmin scene once you've seen the first one (moved it 2 steps to the left not forcing you to see it everytime you walk by the stairs)
+ Added option to view the meanwhile scene or not
+ Changed the discount variable, you didn't get any discount on the first day if you flash him because you earned to little silver.
+ Removed an event which would let you view the threesome behind the pub more than one time

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone know how to trigger the 'behind the pub' scenes? I have the one with Blake and Lucy but the threesom it never seems to trigger for me either staying at 'jerk's ' or the 'old man's '

S

Silvermable

Anyone know how to trigger the 'behind the pub' scenes? I have the one with Blake and Lucy but the threesom it never seems to trigger for me either staying at 'jerk's ' or the 'old man's '
Before you decide where to stay and see Blake and Lucy go in the bar look left go there follow done.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes