Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
This it the entrance for costumers. You need to speak to the sugar mommy and than go into the room behind the counter.
Thanks, how is the "sugar mommy" I hope not Lily behind the desk because she quiet as Quiet.

Oct 2, 2017
Hey does anyone know if this update is just the working at the brothel or if there is any more content?
The change-log says its just an introduction but because the game is so buggy i cant tell if i'm able to get further than just working there. If anyone knows let me know. Thanks.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Sorry, I have a save 0.1.1 on the slave route. So I left via the red flame and start a new in the town. After 3 option to sleep went behind the bar NO Blake with BJ go in the Bar to see the grouping! Follow take the silver go back in the bar Bartender told me clean the floor " 3 bottle" the Bar was empty until this moment, but after the cleaning, all guys there as older version. Talk to Sarah she send me direct to rescue Sophia " What a mess v. 0.1.2.1". I go to Jerk and decide to sleep there, than stop playing. Because the hole game is upside-down with this update.

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone have a decent save thats somewhat progressed that they are willing to share?

RevanXe

Oct 10, 2017
Tax part is not true. It only bugs out when you work at brothell if you do other work like dance, clean horses etc then it will count silver correctly.
It is true, just started a new save, first day worked with horses and hens, couldn't declare tax. Did 2 different jobs, couldn't declare tax. Doesn't seem to matter, maybe people with older saves are having more luck?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Sorry, I have a save 0.1.1 on the slave route. So I left via the red flame and start a new in the town.
The Slave Route and the Town Route are designed to be mutually exclusive, which means that you're meant to play one OR the other. The story-line of the Town Route (correctly) assumes that the MC will arrive there with a known set of values because it 'knows' all the things that the MC could of done before arriving at the Town (assuming a normal single Route only play-through).

When you use the Red Flame cheat option to switch from the Slave Route to the Town Route the MC arrives at the Town in an invalid state, thus the reason why the Town Route story-line doesn't work correctly. There used to be (and maybe still is) a warning in the Slave Route explaining that the Red Flame wasn't actually a 'normal' part of that route.

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
It is true, just started a new save, first day worked with horses and hens, couldn't declare tax. Did 2 different jobs, couldn't declare tax. Doesn't seem to matter, maybe people with older saves are having more luck?
i had to work 3 jobs and the tax man is in the house with the two gaurds outside

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
It is a major pain in the proverbial if you are cum addicted when it comes to progressing brothel scenes. Another thumbs down with this update then.

Ryan

Aug 14, 2016
Could someone post a save file. The one posted above doesn' t work. It's been a long day, I just wanna fap comfortably when I go home today.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Her name is "Debbie" but call her "Miss Debbie" otherwise punishment is on the menu
Ok I try again with Debbie. I finish both route with 0.1.1 old man and jerk. When I start with with jerk the Brothel mission trigger when I rescue Sophia and talk to Sarah. But with the old man when I leave the house there say scout the camp for the two girls. If I go there " No stars blinked to overview the Camp, but i can walk in and raped by to Orc´s bad end. Talk to Sarah before make no sense because she wait for scout result. I´m still a virgin and not fucking with Blake yet in both route.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The Slave Route and the Town Route are designed to be mutually exclusive, which means that you're meant to play one OR the other. The story-line of the Town Route (correctly) assumes that the MC will arrive there with a known set of values because it 'knows' all the things that the MC could of done before arriving at the Town (assuming a normal single Route only play-through).

When you use the Red Flame cheat option to switch from the Slave Route to the Town Route the MC arrives at the Town in an invalid state, thus the reason why the Town Route story-line doesn't work correctly. There used to be (and maybe still is) a warning in the Slave Route explaining that the Red Flame wasn't actually a 'normal' part of that route.
Thanks a lot. So I have to start a new game. I finish both route old man and jerk with 0.1.1 before! and have both clothes for dance and wench. But when leave the houses the bar is empty except Sarah to trigger the last mission with the Brothel. But can´t work or pay taxes because the captain is not in his Office " I quest beside Jerk house or old place.

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Ok I try again with Debbie. I finish both route with 0.1.1 old man and jerk. When I start with with jerk the Brothel mission trigger when I rescue Sophia and talk to Sarah. But with the old man when I leave the house there say scout the camp for the two girls. If I go there " No stars blinked to overview the Camp, but i can walk in and raped by to Orc´s bad end. Talk to Sarah before make no sense because she wait for scout result. I´m still a virgin and not fucking with Blake yet in both route.
How did u walk into the camp? If I remember right there is no way. I hope you did not walk to the tent close to the which in the forest. The camp is the last map if you follow the road. then you climb just up the hills and ther is a circle behind a rock to scout the camp.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes