Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.13WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NgocTien

Oct 19, 2023
Hi. I assume you opened my Mod settings in the games preferences menu. There only basic settings are shown. To get the full Mod menu you have to open it while playing the game with the Mod menu button at the bottom of the screen (or press "Shift" + "k" on PC
View attachment 3066913
Hi. I assume you opened my Mod settings in the games preferences menu. There only basic settings are shown. To get the full Mod menu you have to open it while playing the game with the Mod menu button at the bottom of the screen (or press "Shift" + "k" on PC
View attachment 3066913
Thank you for helping, but why doesn't it show the instructions? Or, as shown in the picture, do I have to wait until the 12th or 13th to get them?

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for helping, but why doesn't it show the instructions? Or, as shown in the picture, do I have to wait until the 12th or 13th to get them?
You mean the hints for the choices (walkthrough)? Then yes, that is still in progress, will take some more time to be finished. See also my post about that here

Reactions: JohnJG

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Thank you, it will probably take sometime to update the mod for the other episodes, I will wait then.

Oct 2, 2017
So many choices and story alternatives in this game, wish could have the same quality rendering images and animations like the ones from a wife and mother, it would be crazy.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
So this is first version of this game I played(not sure how I missed it) and so far I'm a little confused why anyone would need a walkthrough. Seems most selections are kind of obvious for the corruption and affection paths and also you can see the stats which change directly after the option is selected. If it's not the desired result, a simple roll back is all that's needed. Either way, I appreciate KoGa3s efforts.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
Since it's already some time a short note about the WT. As feared it takes time. A lot of time. So far I only could do one game part after work every day. Therefore only have half of the eight missing parts checked so far. Still hope I can finish the four remaining ones on the weekend.
But: If the dev is doing that reworking again in the next updates I cancel that shit. Big promise.

Jun 20, 2019
Info:
Since it's already some time a short note about the WT. As feared it takes time. A lot of time. So far I only could do one game part after work every day. Therefore only have half of the eight missing parts checked so far. Still hope I can finish the four remaining ones on the weekend.
But: If the dev is doing that reworking again in the next updates I cancel that shit. Big promise.
Take your time KoGa3 i will wait for as long as it takes.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
I finally finished the choice hints/walkthrough for all game parts. Since it was quite the challange for me with the again completely reworked old game parts with game version v0.12 there probably will be some issues/typos in my Mod. Really hope there are not that many. I therefore also wait a bit for an updated Android port
A little info: only the first 8 game parts had ~80k on code lines to check o_O. A "normal" game update has 2-4k...

Jul 31, 2023
Info:
I finally finished the choice hints/walkthrough for all game parts. Since it was quite the challange for me with the again completely reworked old game parts with game version v0.12 there probably will be some issues/typos in my Mod. Really hope there are not that many. I therefore also wait a bit for an updated Android port
A little info: only the first 8 game parts had ~80k on code lines to check o_O. A "normal" game update has 2-4k...
A Scholar and a Gentleman/Lady ( best be safe)

Thank you

AungThura

Mar 21, 2021
Currently 12cWT Mod is work fine .. ( but not work with old save .. when installed mod save load show error .. if not install mod saves work .. my old saves is with KoGa3 old mod )
And now I replay with 12cWT and new saves ..
I confirmed that only a few choice is missing for Nicole's

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
Hi! I've noticed this option says +1 on NicoleCorruptPoints but it instead reduce the point. Not sure if this is a mistake or it has something to do with something else down the road.
1700163409112.png

Anik840

Mar 13, 2020
As the game start, It quit automatically in android port. I don't know why can anyone tell. Even though my phone has android 12.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote