Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.13WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
is the WT mod working brother?

sorry. so no WT? :cry:

Mar 11, 2019
Since the WT from ShaddyModda I was using in my Mod is already stopped and the game itself is also getting on hold after part 11 I have decided to no longer actively maintain my Mod for now. Therefore the "On-hold" tag.

But: I also decided to do at least a "compatibility update" so you can use the already existing Mod parts from me (cheating of some important game variables, the info screen, the "QuickMusic" player) with the new game version part 11, too. I'm already checking some game files and if nothing comes up I maybe can finish that soon.
at least we can still cheat thank you

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Info:
Tried to at least adapt the existing, but stopped WT Mod from ShaddyModda for the game parts 1-10 and made a Mod patch for it. Download link on the main page (in the spoiler under the Mod downloads)

hotdogBD

Sep 21, 2017
View attachment 1036848

Overview:
This Mod adds a status screen, cheating functions
and a music jukebox feature ("QuickMusic") to the game.

Nov. 7, 2021:
I've updated my Mod for the new game version part 11Plus

Nov. 15, 2021:
I adapted the existing, but stopped WT Mod from ShaddyModda
and made an optional patch to integrate it into my Mod v0.11a.
But it's of course only for the game parts 1-10.

Important infos:

Updated: 2021-11-08
Game/Creator: A Mother's Love /
Modder: KoGa3
Mod Version: v0.11a
Game Version: Part 1-11Plus
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v0.11a (~125MB):
-

some ingame pics of my Mod:
View attachment 1390845 View attachment 1390846 View attachment 1390847 View attachment 1390848 View attachment 1390849 View attachment 1390850 View attachment 1390851 View attachment 1390852 View attachment 1390853
this mod desereves so much love

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Does the android port already include with wt mod? If not how to integrate it?
Sorry, have completely overseen your post. And unfortunately no, it's not integrated. And also unfortunately I don't know an easy way to integrate that without to make a new port.

Maybe you be able to do that with Joiplay (you can play PC game versions with it on Android), but I've never tried.

Reactions: copoarmy

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Short note:
I'm considering to try, in my "free time" between my other Mods, to make a kind of WT for the last game part 11. Somehow it still bothers me that there isn't one available for this part now. It mostly would show the game points (e.g. the Nicole corruption points) you can get in choices. So it would be of course not a full walkthrough with routes etc., that's a bit to much for me. But maybe it would be still at little help for some. Well, we will see.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Grzmilu

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It took some time, but I finally finished the above mentioned choices help infos for the game part 11.

Actually I wanted to do that for all the older parts, too. But I did it only also for part 10 and stopped then since it's very similar to the former WT from ShaddyModda I've used as a patch.

The Mod (and also the Android port) have now integrated:
- for part 1 to part 10 the (abandoned) walkthrough from Shaddymodda
- for part 10 and part 11 my new choices hints (showing the game points)

Reactions: copoarmy

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Sadly the Game abandoned
The game hasn't been abandoned. The developer of the game hasn't made an announcement about it. The "abandoned" tag in the "A Mother's Love" F95zone thread has only been added due to the rules of F95zone because the game hasn't been updated in a while. The game will continue, we just have to wait.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote