J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

First off, we would like to apologize for the long wait for the next part/update on A Mother's Love. Honest note, we're having some personal difficulty that had caused us to delay the releasing process however, we do understand that it is not a proper excuse.
We're also aware that many of you guys may be upset but do know that as developers, we also are upset at ourselves for letting this happen.

Here are some rendered photo from the next update. Check them out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That being said we will have a release someday of this week. As usual, please look forward to it.
Thank You.
Thanks again for posting that post here, UncleTV. However, now I have noticed something. Are those images that were in the post OrbOrigin published on February 17 or are they different? I ask it because that post to which I refer is not public, so its content should be much more spicy. Could someone publish the February 17's post content, including the images in it?

PS: Who will be the girl who greets the MC in the penultimate image? I don't remember her

Reactions: oste22

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
A long wait? It's only been a month, compared to other games it takes 3-4 months per update.. I'm not complaining, I prefer quality over quantity but damn.. I like this dev. :unsure: :p
I wish many developers were like that. It is the perfect example, completely contrary to Kyle, aka Don Milking, aka Gumdrop Games

LiefdeJood

Sep 13, 2017
Thanks again for posting that post here, UncleTV. However, now I have noticed something. Are those images that were in the post OrbOrigin published on February 17 or are they different? I ask it because that post to which I refer is not public, so its content should be much more spicy. Could someone publish the February 17's post content, including the images in it?

PS: Who will be the girl who greets the MC in the penultimate image? I don't remember her
What the fuck is that leg at the third pic from the bottom

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
A long wait? It's only been a month, compared to other games it takes 3-4 months per update.. I'm not complaining, I prefer quality over quantity but damn.. I like this dev. :unsure: :p
He's quick and also comes with great quality, we need more devs like this!

Also Dev @UncleVT buddy, please update an Android port too. We Android users would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: Baby Boy

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
That's was I mean, there isn't port from the Dev. You can ask to The66 to make, theirs are of good quality.
Sorry, thought you were the original Dev!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
There are unofficial ports for the part 1 from apkgamers and spear1403. But when it comes from the original Dev, it'll be bug-free and in great image quality.
Emh, UncleVT is not developer of this game, you can contact developers at Patereon or DeviantArt...
Besides, bugs do appear in official releases, as far as image quality, it also depends...

Reactions: UncleVT

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Damn, 2.1 gigs for a version 0.2? Could someone make a compressed version?
My hard drives are almost full atm.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes