Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1714077128625.jpeg Hey, everyone, OrbOrigin here!

I just want to make a quick post saying that I will be pausing next month's billing cycle, that means you will not be charge with money on the month of May. I will be having some personal/family matters that I need to attend to and will most likely not be able to work on A Mother's Love in the meantime, so I hope everyone understands. I will continue to post the WIP, Fansigns, and GIF like usual, so I won't be gone a hundred percent. :)

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to read this, and I will see you soon.​

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3573954 Hey, everyone, OrbOrigin here!

I just want to make a quick post saying that I will be pausing next month's billing cycle, that means you will not be charge with money on the month of May. I will be having some personal/family matters that I need to attend to and will most likely not be able to work on A Mother's Love in the meantime, so I hope everyone understands. I will continue to post the WIP, Fansigns, and GIF like usual, so I won't be gone a hundred percent. :)

Thanks for taking a moment of your time to read this, and I will see you soon.​
Thank you soo much Raminita for sharing this news with us! :love: If Dev Orb reads this, don't worry and take your time. We'll be here waiting when you get back!:giggle::giggle::giggle:

Theory:
If this picture of Nicole is canon to Part 14 story and this will be interesting. In the previous WIP that was shown to us, was about MC (Us) and Nicole taking a private stroll to the close lake. I'm going to assume this can go either two ways.

Situation 1 (Imagination): During the private stroll with Nicole and once we arrive and see the beautiful lake. MC (Us) being the perverted mind we are, we imagine a romantic and sexy night with Nicole but sooner or later we are interrupted by Nicole of our thoughts.

Situation 2 (Real/A Romantic & Sexy Evening with Nicole): After seeing how beautiful the lake is after our private stroll. Nicole (due to her pregnancy hormones, I think) makes plans to have a Romantic & Sexy evening with MC (Us) at night by the lake. I really hope Nicole plans this secretly without the MC's (Our) knowledge because that will be so romantic. Perhaps late at night where MC (Us) is doing a task or in our room, MC (us) receives a phone call from Nicole to meet with her by the lake and when MC (We) arrive we see Nicole in the outfit, with candles and maybe a picnic (the photo that was shared to us here). If this happens, this experience will be similar to the "Watching the Stars with Nicole at LBP" option but only 10 TIMES BETTER!:love::love::love::love:

If you guys are going to ask me which situation I want to happen, I WANT "Situation 2" to happen!:love::love::love::love:

Sep 27, 2023
Thank you so much again for the share Raminita! :love: :love: :love: Dev Orb is really cooking for Part 14 and I can't wait!:love:

My theories about these two WIP:

1. From the looks of things MC (Us) are on a date with Nicole, after we fulfilled her request to leave the hospital. I'm not sure where are we, perhaps the quiet breakfast diner that Nicole and MC (Us) love. The way Nicole is behaving towards MC (Us), perhaps her pregnancy mood swings are kicking in. But eventually, she's going to give in and allow us to accompany her.

If we do have another sex scene with her in the bathroom, I really hope we get another fire sex scene or a sex scene to remember after our date with her maybe in her hospital room or motel/hotel room. Because I think we deserve one since the sex scenes we had in Part 13 were very short and were not very hot.

2. It appears John really blames us for the Chloe and Beeman incident in Part 13. And it looks like John suspects us and I'm going to assume this is for the people who chose the choice to see the documents on John's desk. Perhaps it could be for all players since we did a breaking and entering in John's office.

If that "masked woman" (I still believe its the woman we met in Part 10, the woman who was avoiding our questions, where we picked up a dress that Syliva tried on that was meant for Nicole) I doubt she broke into John's office because she needs someone to gain access to John's phone to open it for her like what Sylvia did for us.

And you do have pretty interesting questions but I guess we have to find out later with more WIP pics or when Part 14 comes out.
IF John was so sure that no one could get into his office without his permission than he wouldn't worry about installing cameras in his office and I am sure that Sylvia would know if he had cameras in the office or if he had them installed being his PA and being there for awhile.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
IF John was so sure that no one could get into his office without his permission than he wouldn't worry about installing cameras in his office and I am sure that Sylvia would know if he had cameras in the office or if he had them installed being his PA and being there for awhile.
According to the WIP photos, as of now he only suspects because I'm guessing he noticed his desk is not as he remembered if we chose the option to see the documents on his desk. Only time will tell if John has proof that MC (Us) snuked into his office.

Sep 27, 2023
The fact that the MC keeps pathetically throwing punches at his face and doesn't punch Beeman as hard as he can in the throat or something when he gets him on the ground while rescuing Chloe really makes me dislike him even more. Like, there is 0 excuse for him not leaving Beeman at least unconscious, if not dead during that fight.
Ever read a comic book where a hero like Daredevil takes on someone like the Kingpin in a fight and throws punch after punch after punch and still doesn't hurt him? That's how this fight is. The MC might not have beaten him in a full-on fight but whatever fight you walk away from makes you a winner anyways.

Reactions: Kaka86161
Sep 27, 2023
According to the WIP photos, as of now he only suspects because I'm guessing he noticed his desk is not as he remembered if we chose the option to see the documents on his desk. Only time will tell if John has proof that MC (Us) snuked into his office.
Well, in the walk-thru it does mention that if you moved them that John would have a talk with the MC later.

Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes