VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Little Hope [v0.2] [Wuz/littleneiko]

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
To be honest I was going to have incest because of that censorship, but by modifying everything I kind of mixed up the dialogues, but now I'm correcting everything.
That's why I apologize in all these confusions, I'm a first timer and switching from Spanish to English makes me a little dizzy...
I'm fixing everything in this release and will try to make sure that in the next updates, everything is correct.
have you thought about having subscribestar instead of patreon then? cause you wouldn't have to censor it at all on there

BabooJ1

Feb 12, 2019
No disrespect for masterdragonson but why do modder's always insist on making dirty mod's?

Where the main dev's script have to be changed and then maintained. Isn't it better to create a mod that doesn't touch the main dev scripts?

If you want a mod that doesn't change any of the main dev files then let me know - since, I already created one like that. Also had to change some dialog (without changing the dev's scripts) when landlady is talking about the brother and sister coming to stay with her so that it makes it proper incest dialog.

Edit:

Fuck it, here it is for everyone that wants it...

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
No disrespect for masterdragonson but why do modder's always insist on making dirty mod's?

Where the main dev's script have to be changed and then maintained. Isn't it better to create a mod that doesn't touch the main dev scripts?

If you want a mod that doesn't change any of the main dev files then let me know - since, I already created one like that. Also had to change some dialog (without changing the dev's scripts) when landlady is talking about the brother and sister coming to stay with her so that it makes it proper incest dialog.

Edit:

Very good. A mod made properly. Doesn't touch the main script.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
It takes more effort to make a substitution database *shrugs*
Though you can use something like to compare different versions of the scripts. A perk that isn't available in a substitution database.

Edit:

Well it's always nice to be humbled :coffee: Good job (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It takes more effort to make a substitution database *shrugs*
Though you can use something like to compare different versions of the scripts. A perk that isn't available in a substitution database.

Well it's always nice to be humbled :coffee: Good job (y)
Easier doesn't always mean better. BabooJ1 does a great job on his mods. When I have issues with my personal mods or if I just don't want a 'dirty script' that I make, I contact him.

• Hey there
Reactions: BabooJ1

squaremax

Dec 8, 2020
The translation really hurts this game right now - it's almost unplayable. It would be very useful if you could get somebody to help you translate it.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017

Edit:

For some reason this won't let me download it, it just opens up the source code for the mod.
Which is friggin' weird.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
For some reason this won't let me download it, it just opens up the source code for the mod.
Which is friggin' weird.
That happened to me too.
Well an RPY file is just a text file. Either Right Click and Save Link As, open that up then Save Page As, or just download this RAR file that has the RPY and RPYC files.

BabooJ1's A Little Hope Mod repacked since not everyone knows what to do with an RPY file.
Just downloaded the RPY file Installation: Place that in Main Game Directory\game folder
RAR Files Installation: Extract the RAR files to the Main Game Directory

Note: Restart the game if it's running for the changes to take effect.
Trivia: The RPY file is the Source Code and the RPYC file is the Compiled Version.

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
The translation really hurts this game right now - it's almost unplayable. It would be very useful if you could get somebody to help you translate it.
Give him the time, he is doing his best to find some help ;)

Reactions: squaremax

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
A Little Hope [v0.2] Wuz/littleneiko

Original Size Win/Linux: 725 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 71 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 53 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The Account of Mega is Dead D: