VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Little Hope [v0.2] [Wuz/littleneiko]

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
I won't play now since there's no vaginal sex tag, but the animated and harem tag get a big plus from me. I just can't stand having to do multiple playthroughs just to get with all the girls. I'll look forward to future updates.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Relations
beautiful roommater = beautiful sister
little roommate = little sister
little one = little sister
big roommate = big brother
roommate = brother
landlady = mother
landlord = father
landlo = fathe
tenant = son

Extra
Jiji = Fufufu
Jeje = Hehe

Translated a few missed lines that were in Spanish.

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
In fact there is no incest because they are not blood relatives, only little Ana is but with her you will not have any relationship and that explained at the beginning of the game, but I will make a description of that more detailed.
But just in case I put that censorship on the game...
To be honest I was going to have incest because of that censorship, but by modifying everything I kind of mixed up the dialogues, but now I'm correcting everything.
That's why I apologize in all these confusions, I'm a first timer and switching from Spanish to English makes me a little dizzy...
I'm fixing everything in this release and will try to make sure that in the next updates, everything is correct.
Ok then this whole thing just got extremely confusing then, because as stated before by others the story itself falls apart without it and makes zero sense, and modifying it like this just makes it really confusing. The best option would be to possibly have someone like a modder on here make and incest patch which would keep you in the clear of patreon otherwise it is going to be extremely shaky going forward.

One more important note HOW THE HELL CAN WE NOT HAVE RELTIONSHIP WITH LITTLE ANA AND IT BE HAREM?!?!? COME ON MAN THAT IS JUST CRUEL!!!!

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Yeah, I totaly agree with others comments (in general)... Story itself is very confused here and the fact that the translation is very bad, errors with relationships, .... make it even more totaly ununderstandable... Normaly I would complain because it's not really an interactive game and no tag or note make it clear but here, before that, there really need some re-working on "what story exactly author want to tell".... it's too much fuzzy for now... Anyway, good luck with this one, author will need it I think...

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Relations
beautiful roommater = beautiful sister
little roommate = little sister
little one = little sister
big roommate = big brother
roommate = brother
landlady = mother
landlord = father
landlo = fathe
tenant = son

Extra
Jiji = Fufufu
Jeje = Hehe

Translated a few missed lines that were in Spanish.
You're the hero we do not deserve.

Reactions: masterdragonson

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
:unsure: This is literally just a reskin Korone :unsure:
952088_Screenshot_5.png Inugami_Korone_img.png

Edit: Yes, it is rather easy to spot the guy in the rabbit hole.
Edit 2: Don't sent help.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Hi, so as a non-native speaker it isn't my place to say this, even less so since my English is really bad right now because I haven't used it for quite some time, but can anyone ping me or quote this if the English in this game gets better? I'm liking what little I played but It is really hard for me to enjoy the game with its English right now and from the "jaja" I'm gonna guess that the main language would be Spanish and although I can read Spanish it does take more of my brain then English and if it gets to the point where I have to actively translate stuff then it is really hard for me to enjoy the game.

Sorry for the rant, basically if anyone can ping me later I would greatly appreciate it, no hate to the dev as I said it is hard for me to write in English as well but with practice, I'm sure it will get way better soon.

Reactions: A Common Crab

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
Is this COM3D2 or recent Koikatsu mods have become way better than I thought? If this is Koikatsu, which version are you using? BR? STN?

Visuals seems god like.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
In fact there is no incest because they are not blood relatives, only little Ana is but with her you will not have any relationship and that explained at the beginning of the game, but I will make a description of that more detailed.
But just in case I put that censorship on the game...
you could always patch or move to substar to have incest.
(since you have started out that would be easy, and you get a bigger cut of the donations, patreon takes 30%, substar takes 20%).

Cause word of warning, faux-cest tends to rub people the wrong way, they either want you to commit and have incest, or just have 0 hint of it at all. i.e. not step, no adopt, no landy/landlord bs.

It tends to comes across as someone trying to money grab because of the demand said genre has without actually using the genre and squeezing what they can through patreon. (not saying you are btw, it is just the feeling people may get, because of others that have done exactly that).

But if you want to keep it that way, is up to you. Just.... don't be surprised if it annoys people, and turns some off your game. (cause trust me.... most people don't like landlady/step )

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I'm editing this since I didn't see your reply.
I would like if you were to read my suggestion and consider it, you can avoid incest while keeping the overall feeling that would give and having the bonus of the structure being a tad bit unique as it would embrace the "landlord" and build upon it.
It would turn a lot more people off going that route though. A patch or switching to substar, or changing the story and removing all feeling of incest (i.e. not landlady bs as well) would be the smarter choices.

As many people who would want the incest feel would end up hating it because there isn't the incest, it is like feeling what you think is a nice ass only to find out it is a dudes ass.

One way of the top of my head to fix it would be to change it from landlord, to an older brother, with whatever backstory you want, but that the older brother was raising you the MC, and then do the whole disappear story with that, and have the other characters just be close friends (but not living together close). and "landlady" could just be the brothers ex wife/gf. (ex cause you don't want to do ya boy too dirty).

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hi, so as a non-native speaker it isn't my place to say this, even less so since my English is really bad right now because I haven't used it for quite some time, but can anyone ping me or quote this if the English in this game gets better? I'm liking what little I played but It is really hard for me to enjoy the game with its English right now and from the "jaja" I'm gonna guess that the main language would be Spanish and although I can read Spanish it does take more of my brain then English and if it gets to the point where I have to actively translate stuff then it is really hard for me to enjoy the game.

Sorry for the rant, basically if anyone can ping me later I would greatly appreciate it, no hate to the dev as I said it is hard for me to write in English as well but with practice, I'm sure it will get way better soon.
bruh.... you are like... the embodiment of this meme (your english is fine ) :

1607399815675.png