• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
I've only seen one anal... and then it was optional... and is it worth adding this tag???
here is a woman with three holes and here is the anal tag... and there is only one in the game, or maybe somewhere else it is possible... if this is not your fetish, if you don't like anal, you don't want to bother with sex options, then why the fuck add this fucking tag???

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I've only seen one anal... and then it was optional... and is it worth adding this tag???
here is a woman with three holes and here is the anal tag... and there is only one in the game, or maybe somewhere else it is possible... if this is not your fetish, if you don't like anal, you don't want to bother with sex options, then why the fuck add this fucking tag???
So far I think there is 2 scenes of Anal

• Yay, new update!

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Tag is added not because there are 100 scenes of a fetish, it's added because there are scene(s) of that fetish.

More anal scenes in upcoming releases.

Btw we have more than one anal scene in the game.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
Tag is added not because there are 100 scenes of a fetish, it's added because there are scene(s) of that fetish.

I think there are 2.... the guy at the club was the first and the 4some... any more currently ?

Reactions: simarimas

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024

yeah, is that how it's done?.. What's to stop there then.... We could also add big ass, big tits, fem protagonist, handjob, harem, lesbian, milf, multiple penetration, protagonist, oral sex(Isn't it here???)...
In the same way, a bunch of new tags can be added..... For example, the main character gets ass-raped by monsters in his sleep... And then you've got sleep sex, gay, rape, monsters... You're welcome...

Last edited:
  • Haha

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
yeah, is that how it's done?.. What's to stop there then.... We could also add big ass, big tits, fem protagonist, handjob, harem, lesbian, milf, multiple penetration, protagonist, oral sex(Isn't it here???)...
In the same way, a bunch of new tags can be added..... For example, the main character gets ass-raped by monsters in his sleep... And then you've got sleep sex, gay, monsters... You're welcome...
Ummmm.......What?

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024
3 anal scenes, all avoidable. Blackmail finale. Swingers club (both Fred and Mary with other people), Hotel scene (Mary and Miriam can both get anal)

We have at least 3 more coming up as well.
anal is always present with a woman..... you don't have to look for it, it's always there.... and it's better to throw out those 2-3 scenes with anal along with that tag, than to mislead people....

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
anal is always present with a woman..... you don't have to look for it, it's always there.... and it's better to throw out those 2-3 scenes with anal along with that tag, than to mislead people....
Tell that to my wife! :ROFLMAO:

How is having 3 scenes with anal sex misleading people that there is anal sex in the game?

I suppose by that logic, we should just remove any group sex from the game, and remove any tags related to it as well?

I am really confused.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023

How is having 3 scenes with anal sex misleading people that there is anal sex in the game?

I suppose by that logic, we should just remove any group sex from the game, and remove any tags related to it as well?

I am really confused.
Your not the only one. :LOL:

SPeRMoToXiC

Feb 1, 2024

I am really confused.
Yes, many games have tags that are almost nonexistent in the game... Anal, sleeping sex, etc... Or it's in the game, but there's no tag... It's irresponsibility of the developer or the uploader... Tags are probably not made for beauty... I was looking for games with two tags anal and ntr, ntr I saw here, but anal... "There, somewhere there", "You need to sit down 2 times and turn clockwise 5 times and you'll see anal".... Imagine that anal and vagina have changed places and in the game only 2-3 times vaginal sex... I think a lot of people would ask if you're okay....

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
4.30 star(s) 27 Votes