• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I played that one first, it's smooth but other paths are mess especially cheating path. Hotwife path is relatively good tbh, if you decide to choose some cheating options then game cannot decide to which path put you on. ;)
Yeah, I've been playing the hotwife path, no cheating. I've really enjoyed it thus far, definitely looking forward to more.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Mary reveals she knew about MC cheating on her. They have a huge fight here. (I chose deny because admitting can be considered they forgave each other) Then they entirely forget about this. It matches the Zoe revelation, so we can brush it off by saying they have bigger problems at the time but they never revisit and they are all lovey-dovey until the next therapy session.
They are fighting at the therapy again though. So they did not forgive or forget. So why do they act like that?
If you denied cheating in this scene or therapy scene, Mary knows you are lying. Fred knows he is lying also. He is guilty and therefor does not press Mary on the issue of her cheating, as he is hoping maybe she believes his lie, and by not bringing it up, it will go away.

Between the therapy and cucking with Derek, they are good again but I have a suspicion that Olivia(therapist) suggested Mary to revenge-cheat on MC so we can think Mary acting all good because she decided to do it and MC acting good because he thinks everything okay. It's stupid, especially on MC's part but it's plausible so we can skip this part.
Again, when Mary comes down from the therapy session and is in good spirits, Fred hopes things are going well, maybe Olivia talked her into forgiving Fred, so again, he will not say anything, as why cause issues when it will just spark up the problems that he wants to avoid. Olivia did talk to her in private, but we don't show what was said. We will reveal this eventually.

Now, this is the FUBAR part. Unless it's entirely reworked I don't think it's saveable. She literally forced MC to watch her fuck another random guy, MC literally begs to stop it. She does it anyway. After that, next day, they only talked about it briefly and she said you deserved it. Let me remind you, MC was ready to kill Charlie after what he pulled. I can say lots of thing here but I don't think anything short of writing entire cheating path, especially after Derek incident with all the new renders looks like is only solution.
Yes, and she explained why she did this to him. He hates that she did it, but he also sees her point, to an extent. He has cheated on her, probably multiple times. He does not have the high ground to stand on here. He is just as guilty as she is, but as she explained, she is not doing it behind his back. She knows, and has heard from other people, which can be even more humiliating. No one other than the person she fucks (Derek/Jacob) knows about her infidelity, but there are multiple people who know he is cheating on her. Which is worse? Being humiliated to your face, or everyone but you knowing what your spouse is doing, and possibly laughing behind your back about it? (or this is how Mary sees it.)

I knew cheating path was not going to work after the gloryhole scene tbh. Preparing picnic for cheating wife is not within the MC's character.
He is trying to understand what happened, and he also never gave her a chance to explain. This is early into their 'lifestyle' change, and he wants to try to understand what is going on, so he tries to be the good loving husband, knowing they will talk about what happened.

Also, you mentioned Sonya in the key party scene. The wife you were with is not based on choices, it is completely random for this scene.

We added in dialogue to show more of the 'cheating' path with them being upset with each other, however, and I have stated this before, the truly logical outcome of this would be for them to split up. But we are not ready to end the story, even along this path, at this time. We have some things we want to get to before we have that scenario. Once we get to that point, then we will allow the player to fully show Fred's anger, and then decide what he should do about it.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"No one other than the person she fucks (Derek/Jacob) knows about her infidelity, but there are multiple people who know he is cheating on her"
yes that's so true, it is well known that men never brag about sex never ever.... or maybe just after one beer.
if you cheat because you're teased or anything it has nothing to do with your wife, it isn't made to be humiliating, it's having a weak will. Looking for someone to fuck you in front of your husband is clearly another level, it's clearly the will to humiliate / hurt your partner and only show disdain. Those feelings in a couple means one thing, the couple is dead and beyond fixing because you can't change them. Honestly breaking up /gameover should really be an option at this point it's the perfect time to do so and pursue with hotwifing / cuck / swinging / sharing whatever your kink is, you evacuate haters who think your "passenger" MC is a sissy and go on with your root players that enjoy that kind of game with maybe even more money at the end.

Oct 10, 2022
Also, you mentioned Sonya in the key party scene. The wife you were with is not based on choices, it is completely random for this scene.
I did not say she was key part, I said I got her at that try. I got others too, so I assumed it was related to other choices not random.

He is trying to understand what happened, and he also never gave her a chance to explain. This is early into their 'lifestyle' change, and he wants to try to understand what is going on, so he tries to be the good loving husband, knowing they will talk about what happened.
Explain what exactly? She noticed the dick was not belong to MC and told him to fuck you and finished the blowjob while MC standing next to her. Is it really the same guy who wanted kill someone or involved in gang to save his wife?

Yes, and she explained why she did this to him. He hates that she did it, but he also sees her point, to an extent. He has cheated on her, probably multiple times. He does not have the high ground to stand on here. He is just as guilty as she is, but as she explained, she is not doing it behind his back. She knows, and has heard from other people, which can be even more humiliating. No one other than the person she fucks (Derek/Jacob) knows about her infidelity, but there are multiple people who know he is cheating on her. Which is worse? Being humiliated to your face, or everyone but you knowing what your spouse is doing, and possibly laughing behind your back about it? (or this is how Mary sees it.)
I am not sure if you followed what I said. I am not discussing her motives or whether she has any right. I am saying after that she acts like nothing happened, same as other path. If we put any logic on it, at least they should be cold to each other. Humiliation is humiliation, its degrees don't matter to feel degraded so it does not make sense MC accepting that easily.

Again, when Mary comes down from the therapy session and is in good spirits, Fred hopes things are going well, maybe Olivia talked her into forgiving Fred, so again, he will not say anything, as why cause issues when it will just spark up the problems that he wants to avoid. Olivia did talk to her in private, but we don't show what was said. We will reveal this eventually.
That's what I said in different words.

If you denied cheating in this scene or therapy scene, Mary knows you are lying. Fred knows he is lying also. He is guilty and therefor does not press Mary on the issue of her cheating, as he is hoping maybe she believes his lie, and by not bringing it up, it will go away.
Denying or accepting does not change the outcome. I only choose denying path because when accepting it, they talked like they forgave each other. If they forgive, what I said does not make sense, isn't it?

We added in dialogue to show more of the 'cheating' path with them being upset with each other, however, and I have stated this before, the truly logical outcome of this would be for them to split up. But we are not ready to end the story, even along this path, at this time. We have some things we want to get to before we have that scenario. Once we get to that point, then we will allow the player to fully show Fred's anger, and then decide what he should do about it.
Again, it's not about the story it's the inconsistency between the scenes. If we apply logic in it, even if they fought hard for their relationship it should have ended after the Derek scene, there is no coming back from there. More logical one would be ending it when they revealed their secrets.

So once again, cheating path should not have at least half of the story that has now. They are angry each other at one scene, then all lovey-dovey the next one, then angry again with punishments. Like I said, between Derek and Jacob scenes there is only one scene that make sense to be there which the doctor scene. How can they happily go to a swinging party when they hate each other so much so they humiliate each other by cucking. Or how can they joke around in the similar settings. This is why I said cheating path needs complete overhaul and even that may not be enough. Looks ridiculous as it is.

I think I should be clear about something here though. Loyal path and hotwife path works well and the game has very intriguing storyline but cheating path is botched and is not up to par with the rest.

Anyways, it's your game so you do you and it was just my 2 cents, spending it is entirely up to you guys. (y)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
"No one other than the person she fucks (Derek/Jacob) knows about her infidelity, but there are multiple people who know he is cheating on her"
yes that's so true, it is well known that men never brag about sex never ever.... or maybe just after one beer.
if you cheat because you're teased or anything it has nothing to do with your wife, it isn't made to be humiliating, it's having a weak will. Looking for someone to fuck you in front of your husband is clearly another level, it's clearly the will to humiliate / hurt your partner and only show disdain. Those feelings in a couple means one thing, the couple is dead and beyond fixing because you can't change them. Honestly breaking up /gameover should really be an option at this point it's the perfect time to do so and pursue with hotwifing / cuck / swinging / sharing whatever your kink is, you evacuate haters who think your "passenger" MC is a sissy and go on with your root players that enjoy that kind of game with maybe even more money at the end.
If you cheated once, then it may be that you didn't do it to humiliate your wife. If you do it multiple times, it shows a lack of respect for your wife, and your marriage. And the fact that you have done it with her best friend with your wife in the same house or even right in front of her, girls you work with, a nurse while your wife is in the next room. Yeah, this is humiliating for her.

I still find it kind of funny that people play the game and then get upset that there are consequences to your cheating. We added the cheating route in order to have a path for cucking/NTR. Then people get upset that they get cucked/NTR'd. If you don't like NTR, then don't cheat. There are other ways in this game to have sex with multiple different women without cheating.

Gameover will be an option, but we have a story we want to get out before this happens. We have plot lines going that we want to have come to an end for all players.

Reactions: Will619

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
You sir, as a player, made the MC sissy. Not the developers.

Devs have given good wife path too. Why not take it and be a good husband? Or maybe find happiness in things like 'sharing is caring'? You are happy and she is happy. Fair and square.

But no, you choose to fuck other women behind the wife's back, and expect the women you fucked be mute about all of this? Remember how Mary's birthday performance for Bryce came out in open in Fred's office? An intern telling everyone about Mary (identity hidden though).

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Again, it's not about the story it's the inconsistency between the scenes. If we apply logic in it, even if they fought hard for their relationship it should have ended after the Derek scene, there is no coming back from there. More logical one would be ending it when they revealed their secrets.
Again, we are not ready to end the story here. And the only way to have them end the relationship is to end the story.

So once again, cheating path should not have at least half of the story that has now. They are angry each other at one scene, then all lovey-dovey the next one, then angry again with punishments. Like I said, between Derek and Jacob scenes there is only one scene that make sense to be there which the doctor scene. How can they happily go to a swinging party when they hate each other so much so they humiliate each other by cucking. Or how can they joke around in the similar settings. This is why I said cheating path needs complete overhaul and even that may not be enough. Looks ridiculous as it is.
And I think this is where we split ways. They do not hate each other, at least not yet. They may in the future, but at this point in the story, Mary is trying to get Fred to understand her humiliation, by getting him to feel it too. Thinking, maybe stupidly, that if she can make him feel the way she does, then he will stop his cheating, and then maybe they can move on from this. It may not be the best way to go about it, but therapy hasn't worked, so she feels this is her next option.

Oct 10, 2022
And I think this is where we split ways. They do not hate each other, at least not yet. They may in the future, but at this point in the story, Mary is trying to get Fred to understand her humiliation, by getting him to feel it too. Thinking, maybe stupidly, that if she can make him feel the way she does, then he will stop his cheating, and then maybe they can move on from this. It may not be the best way to go about it, but therapy hasn't worked, so she feels this is her next option.
She can shot him in the head, I am pretty sure he will never cheat that way.

Again, we are not ready to end the story here. And the only way to have them end the relationship is to end the story.
Maybe they get separate to work things out?

Jokes aside, even if they don't hate each other
screenshot0014.png
is this the way of a husband who just learned he got cheated on? This is literally the next scene of MC learning Mary fucked Tony.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
She can shot him in the head, I am pretty sure he will never cheat that way.

Maybe they get separate to work things out?

Jokes aside, even if they don't hate each other
View attachment 3597661
is this the way of a husband who just learned he got cheated on? This is literally the next scene of MC learning Mary fucked Tony.
And he realized she was right about the game. They are swingers. He has pushed her to be more open. He encouraged her to play the game with the news casters. He was told the rules of the key party game by the wife that went into his room. And he was given the chance to also fuck a girl, depending on who came into his room. AND he also has cheated. He is trying to keep things civil between them. Again, he still loves her, and she loves him at this point.

Oct 10, 2022
And he realized she was right about the game. They are swingers. He has pushed her to be more open. He encouraged her to play the game with the news casters. He was told the rules of the key party game by the wife that went into his room. And he was given the chance to also fuck a girl, depending on who came into his room. AND he also has cheated. He is trying to keep things civil between them. Again, he still loves her, and she loves him at this point.
Nuh uh, on swinging path she is only willing to go as far as a handjob. Fucking Tony, as she revealed was with pure cheating purposes. On top of that, swinging only works when both sides are comfortable, aware and give permission for the act. What she did is either cheating or cucking, depending on MC. She just says clam it and MC is speechless there, not accepted. Also if we go there, then MC never cheated either they are swinging. Also also, even if you still love someone after you get hurt you won't go for kiss and act liked nothing happened. Anyways, like I said before if you wanna go and make MC accept everything and acts like nothing happened then it's your choice because it's your game. Marcos punched the Tony on the face, it's so funny I forgot every resentment I have, cool.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Nuh uh, on swinging path she is only willing to go as far as a handjob. Fucking Tony, as she revealed was with pure cheating purposes. On top of that, swinging only works when both sides are comfortable, aware and give permission for the act. What she did is either cheating or cucking, depending on MC. She just says clam it and MC is speechless there, not accepted. Also if we go there, then MC never cheated either they are swinging. Also also, even if you still love someone after you get hurt you won't go for kiss and act liked nothing happened. Anyways, like I said before if you wanna go and make MC accept everything and acts like nothing happened then it's your choice because it's your game. Marcos punched the Tony on the face, it's so funny I forgot every resentment I have, cool.
You can thank Sod for the Marcos punch of Tony. He was laughing his ass off when he was describing this scene to us.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'll take full credit for Marcos + Tony fight in this game, every argument, bar fight, punches and other stuff. :D

Marcos is my favourite male character in the game. And most of you know who my favorite female character is. :p
it's the old grandma in the hospital right before Mary got blackmailed into giving the guy a shower in those transparent clothes right

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
"I still find it kind of funny that people play the game and then get upset that there are consequences to your cheating. We added the cheating route in order to have a path for cucking/NTR. Then people get upset that they get cucked/NTR'd. If you don't like NTR, then don't cheat. There are other ways in this game to have sex with multiple different women without cheating. "
Because you did not add any after thought from the MC after sharing. you should have made the MC cheat after the swinging, it would have more logic to me. Also classic wife is boring, there's no drama just a degenerate couple.
Also, a wife that believes everything her friend are telling... he cheated... ok he cheated you're right... come one she didn't trusted her husband one single time. what kind of wife is this?

Last edited:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
"I still find it kind of funny that people play the game and then get upset that there are consequences to your cheating. We added the cheating route in order to have a path for cucking/NTR. Then people get upset that they get cucked/NTR'd. If you don't like NTR, then don't cheat. There are other ways in this game to have sex with multiple different women without cheating. "
Because you did not add any after thought from the MC after sharing. you should have made the MC cheat after the swinging, it would have more logic to me. Also classic wife is boring, there's no drama just a degenerate couple.
Also, a wife that believes everything her friend are telling... he cheated... ok he cheated you're right... come one she didn't trusted her husband one single time. what kind of wife is this?
I believe you are taking about Zoe. Can you enlighten me when Mary trusted Zoe? Or what scene you are referring to?

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
" I believe you are taking about Zoe. Can you enlighten me when Mary trusted Zoe? Or what scene you are referring to? "

i'm talking about the fact that she knows from earring other people that the MC cheated without even thinking if it's the truth (we know it is) but she's not even in disbelief just automatically turning in humiliation/hate : my husband is a liar etc , about the beach, how did she believed anyone but her husband? any footage? any proof? no, just every spoken word by anyone but the husband is the truth. you told yourself you cheat she cheat. that's a game mecanic no matter if the mc try to lie because he never has any credit in his wife's eyes.

Mar 12, 2024
The second half of Chapter 5 should be released in late April.
And the swingers scene would be around June.
hey by the way, any news regarding the update schedule? I havent found any newer info them end of april, which by looking at my calender already exceeded...

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes