f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
appreciate man though, can't trigger "2." , would be great if someone could share a save past the "2." point , even if it's full clear without any content left just so future content can be played
For me it happened automatically in the early morning when mc gets up, but not the day after the night talk but the following day, so you have one day inbetween without events.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I was initially happy to see an update on this game but wow this was disappointing. I've worked a bit on a twine game similar to what this used to be (before rework) so I understand the need to add a time system and repetition to allow for more content in the future. Unfortunately, this rework has 0 content - basically nothing from the first iteration is still in the game. I can also see with the # of locations and verrry low buildup of stats that this will be a total grindfest and updates will most likely take months. Unfortunate given that there are basically 2 games (this before rework and Boring Days) that have slow buildup femdom in them. Hopefully the dev will prove me wrong.
So far the main story events do not require any stats. So don't waste your time with stats beyond trying out the game mechanics.
I guess that later the sandbox will be filled with more (random) sex encounters and repeatable sex events to enjoy.

donc

Aug 7, 2017
appreciate man though, can't trigger "2." , would be great if someone could share a save past the "2." point , even if it's full clear without any content left just so future content can be played
Did you download latest update?

human94

Jul 15, 2018
I am check update a little bit later. Just because hate download not one archive.

Same story? Boring? You serious? This game finaly show something different. Almost all other HTML game look same. Maybe this game have some problem, but it's really not same shit.

Ez1224

Jan 20, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I literally delete the Game, re-download, started from the beginning 4 time's already and still can't trigger #2 ( 2. let a day pass : Kate visits your office, Boris, Savita, Albert (Al) ). so i literally can't continue the game or do nothing.

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for making the walkthrough. (y)

I did not want to give it away and wanted players to explore themselves but- apart from main story there are currently 2 characters story to progress-

1. Layla(Eva lovia)- she is a camgirl- used to be MC's babysitter- you have to check the laptop and watch camgirl - she will be there only sometimes- so you have to repeat- also you need higher level of charisma and stamina to proceed with her-.
2. Aki(Asa Akira)- she is Luxe Estates's owner's wife-you can meet her in the bar for drinks- but she is also available sometimes- you need higher intelligence to proceed with her.

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
I am check update a little bit later. Just because hate download not one archive.

Same story? Boring? You serious? This game finaly show something different. Almost all other HTML game look same. Maybe this game have some problem, but it's really not same shit.
Thanks man appreciate it- one good comment finally in the midst of all the crap :ROFLMAO:

carlsanch

Nov 27, 2020
So far the main story events do not require any stats. So don't waste your time with stats beyond trying out the game mechanics.
I guess that later the sandbox will be filled with more (random) sex encounters and repeatable sex events to enjoy.
Yeah I already played through it. There just aren't really any main story events right now which is disappointing. I was talking about the stats more because they level up sooo slowly the game will be super grindy when an event does require certain stat thresholds. Also just cuz the dev is getting trashed a lot, I am excited to see another game in this vein of femdom - it was just sad to see this finally updated but with a rework rather than content.

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
Bro check the main page- I have added the walkthrough there. Use that. Also use the html file from the updated link not the one bundled with the image pack.
Walkthrough link leads to MEGA HTML file in a zip, 360kb size, instead of walkthrough

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Found these

Error: <<locEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined)<<locEvent "lib">>

Error: <<locEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined)<<locEvent "livRoom">>

Last edited:

kinghell

Jul 24, 2017
Other than Kate no event triggers and getting the same errors:

Error: <<locEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined)<<locEvent "lib">>

Error: <<locEvent>>: error within widget code (Error: cannot execute macro <<goto>>: Story.has title parameter cannot be undefined)<<locEvent "livRoom">>

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
So....guess this game is dead. Too bad, the first release was quite good, a shame he abandoned that to remake it into a grindfest with even less content than the original release.

Reactions: Hamboi

xejm

May 25, 2022
So....guess this game is dead. Too bad, the first release was quite good, a shame he abandoned that to remake it into a grindfest with even less content than the original release.
If I recall correctly he said something along the lines of its not what the players want. I wonder where he got that idea - maybe a patreon poll or something, I think the first version was better in every way.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes