f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I encountered a problem.
I sold all the BiteCoin, then waited a few days for the value to drop and then invested twice 1M.

Check your Investments :
Error: <<dispInvestments>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<dispInvestment>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined); Error: <<dispInvestment>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined))

I guess that all the money invested in Crypto currencies is lost.

urbanvoid

Jun 26, 2018
I encountered a problem.
I sold all the BiteCoin, then waited a few days for the value to drop and then invested twice 1M.

Check your Investments :
Error: <<dispInvestments>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<dispInvestment>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined); Error: <<dispInvestment>>: errors within widget code (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined; Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: State.temporary.comp is undefined))

I guess that all the money invested in Crypto currencies is lost.
This game is very realistic.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
It confuses me how many devs expect their game to be a big hit within months of the first release with minimal content.
The vast majority of games are not going to set the world on fire and require at least over a year of consistent updates to start building up a decent following.

This game is not even 6 months old yet and the dev has already spent half that time remaking the game as a sandbox experience rather than focusing on adding new content. Sorry, but this sort of decision making does not encourage support and a following so if you're expecting this to make your game blow up you're going to be disappointed.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this game just busted? why does sleeping with your wife increase stress?

How do you increase stamina, or is the mc meant to be a one pump chump?

'You have to start the renovations for the servant quarters before proceeding further in the story.'
go to sleep to get this message that bricks the game.

Not sure what this game was before this, but this is a sloppy mess.

Last edited:

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Lack of sleep keeps Stress high ... which may result in failures at work or in bed.
My save is bricked because of that renovate the house bug I encountered. I did figure out how to manage stress, never figured out how to train stamina though. Not sure what the point of horniness is too.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
My save is bricked because of that renovate the house bug I encountered. I did figure out how to manage stress, never figured out how to train stamina though. Not sure what the point of horniness is too.
I would guess that low stress combined with high horniness would yield a more positive outcome in sex events ...
My mc worked too much, so he had high stress, low horniness and failed e.g. in the bathroom sex encounter with the wife.

Reactions: kinkgamer

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ALifeOfDebaucheryRework-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

kinkgamer

Game Developer
May 17, 2023
This is a bug. Fixed this and added the compiled HTML file, use that. Fixes:

1. The renovation check for the weekend event.
2. New Crypto investment failures

carlsanch

Nov 27, 2020
I was initially happy to see an update on this game but wow this was disappointing. I've worked a bit on a twine game similar to what this used to be (before rework) so I understand the need to add a time system and repetition to allow for more content in the future. Unfortunately, this rework has 0 content - basically nothing from the first iteration is still in the game. I can also see with the # of locations and verrry low buildup of stats that this will be a total grindfest and updates will most likely take months. Unfortunate given that there are basically 2 games (this before rework and Boring Days) that have slow buildup femdom in them. Hopefully the dev will prove me wrong.

2.20 star(s) 9 Votes