• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Nothing happens after the first screen, there is no place to click to continue
One of two issues.. either you are in private browsing mode (anything that stops the game creating the save in browser cache)..
or you havent zoomed the screen (in / out) enough and you cant see the button on the side..

Based on you are saying its after the first screen.. then I am guessing the browser issue... Either check your settings or try a different browser.. (it does work with Edge / Chrome and Firefox.. and I believe Opera also)..

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Stuck in a couple of quests, or they just might not be finished but looking at some of the comments it seems people are passed where I am.

Camgirl Sis
undefined
Step:13
Difficulty:5

No idea what to do here

What does the Fox Cosplay?
You have seen Fox around school. She seems a quiet meek girl. Talk to her a few times(like 15+) and see what her interests are, before approaching her for a date at 9am outside the school.
Step:0
Difficulty:3
Fox Like: 110

I talk to her outside of the school and nothing new or different. What have I missed?

arakahn

Sep 14, 2020
Same issue here; unable to start a game. Hitting the Confirm button does nothing (never had this issue with previous versions).

Chrome, NOT in anonymous window, NOT zoomed in

1715191490115.png

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
Same issue here; unable to start a game. Hitting the Confirm button does nothing (never had this issue with previous versions).

Chrome, NOT in anonymous window, NOT zoomed in

View attachment 3615928
(No insult intended, you have played before...)
Checking order of operation: Create (at the bottom), then one of the 3 Creates at the top, then Confirm does not work for you?

arakahn

Sep 14, 2020
(No insult intended, you have played before...)
Checking order of operation: Create (at the bottom), then one of the 3 Creates at the top, then Confirm does not work for you?
Correct.

I switched to an incognito browser window (Chrome) and that did work

Reactions: ZennyDarkstar

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Stuck in a couple of quests, or they just might not be finished but looking at some of the comments it seems people are passed where I am.

Camgirl Sis
undefined
Step:13
Difficulty:5

No idea what to do here

What does the Fox Cosplay?
You have seen Fox around school. She seems a quiet meek girl. Talk to her a few times(like 15+) and see what her interests are, before approaching her for a date at 9am outside the school.
Step:0
Difficulty:3
Fox Like: 110

I talk to her outside of the school and nothing new or different. What have I missed?
Ok so regarding the cam girl sis.. Now that I know what step is missing the help. I can look at adding that in for next one (I have put a placeholder in my code for it).
There is 100% more you can do..
From what I can remember and looking at the hint before and after, i would say you need to pay a visit to misty's shop..
I think it might be that you have to talk to her in the shop and the quest will appear...
Fox you have to talk to at 9am outside the school.. again this quest appears under the npcs interactions

ArtyDodger

Dec 25, 2022
Probably obvious and I'm slow, but how do you name the MC? I never noticed any place to do so and assumed there was a default name, but now NPCs are calling me 'null' which ... seems harsh.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Probably obvious and I'm slow, but how do you name the MC? I never noticed any place to do so and assumed there was a default name, but now NPCs are calling me 'null' which ... seems harsh.
Ok.. so the mc is named by Billy (for now).. There is not a feature for changing this.
I will be adding that in the future.. Generally I try not to reference the MC by name... So the issue could be the reference rather than the stored name..
I will try to an option to rename the MC on the in game menu in the next update, as it should be fairly easy to do.

LizJ

Aug 13, 2020
I don't understand the game mechanics. I am not able to put on clothes, not able to go anywhere, not able to do anything...
You are (OMG!) shirtless. Put one on in you room.
(That is: click on a shirt, click on icon to put on.)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I don't understand the game mechanics. I am not able to put on clothes, not able to go anywhere, not able to do anything...
As LizJ just said.. It sounds like you are shirtless when you start, (the tutorial tells you to put on the top).. once you got that on, you should be able to click on locations and move to them..

ohhellyea

Jun 7, 2020
tried to play a few different versions of this, and can never get the game to start ever no matter what, on chrome not in incognito, not on opera or any other google platform, to frustrated to try again, good luck in the future

shlanker

Feb 25, 2021
Ok so regarding the cam girl sis.. Now that I know what step is missing the help. I can look at adding that in for next one (I have put a placeholder in my code for it).
There is 100% more you can do..
From what I can remember and looking at the hint before and after, i would say you need to pay a visit to misty's shop..
I think it might be that you have to talk to her in the shop and the quest will appear...
Fox you have to talk to at 9am outside the school.. again this quest appears under the npcs interactions
Oh that's weird.

I'm at 100+ like with FOx on my main save, and the quest start never triggered. I started a new file and it triggered at 15 like immediately. Is it a bug or could there be other requirements? The only other difference is sub/dom is at 102 in the one I could trigger the quest on, and sub/dom is at 63 in the one I couldn't.

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
ALifeLived-0.65
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

2.40 star(s) 18 Votes