surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I'm moving on. If you play as a sub, every few clicks someone is robbing you. You can't even have a conversation with your sister without getting robbed or, if your strength is high enough, you fight her off, then gain a dom point you don't want, only to have the fight broken up by a teacher (even though it happened it your sister's bedroom?). The interface is interesting, but I guess I'm too far away from the target audience.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, I'm stucked in "A lusty workout" I'm here:
View attachment 3526550
But don't know how to search for this. Should'nt appear a quest button?

Thank you!
Ok so I've just taken a look at the code and something is up here.. I think its showing the hint for the step 3 step, instead of 2.. but I am going to give it a quick run through and see if I can spot what could be wrong.. will get back to you!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I'm moving on. If you play as a sub, every few clicks someone is robbing you. You can't even have a conversation with your sister without getting robbed or, if your strength is high enough, you fight her off, then gain a dom point you don't want, only to have the fight broken up by a teacher (even though it happened it your sister's bedroom?). The interface is interesting, but I guess I'm too far away from the target audience.
I need to do a bit more work on the being a sub option... I probably need to reduce the chance of being bullied by someone..
You can only be bullied by a limited number of people (your sister is one of them).. mayb the other option is to make it that she isnt one of them...
I will need to put in a thing to say that if you at home rather than at school, that its a parent that breaks up the fight.. or if its else where, that they just walk off..

This is an area that I started work on, but there did not seem to be a lot of interest and possible is not in a 100% working condition..
The next update is going to be an engine update as apposed to a content one.. so this is the sort of time I look at these things.. so will put this on my list.. to at least try to make it more stable..
I would be interest to know what you would like to happen.. as in would you prefer to have to opt to be bullied.. or do you like that this is forced apon the user.. and would u different outcomes? or anything else you can think off?

Reactions: surfpup

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
hope the negativity isn't keeping you down, looks interesting!
Thanks mate! The odd positive comment does help!
I don't mind negative constructive comments to be fair.. its how you improve.. its "this is shit" comments I can't really do much about.. Or the this isn't my cuppa tea.. therefore its shit...
Keep on smiling :)

Reactions: DeMarcus16

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hi, I'm stucked in "A lusty workout" I'm here:
View attachment 3526550
But don't know how to search for this. Should'nt appear a quest button?

Thank you!
Ok sorted... just done a play through.. thankfully I was at the start of this quest having finished the pre-quest already..
So whats happening is what I thought.. when you go to the garage to get the binoculars its move the quest on but this then does not line up with hints.. or more so the hints dont line up with where you are..
So you need to follow the info of the previous hint.. which was to go to kendras house at 12 or 3pm on weekends a number of times.. and each time a quest icon will be there(was for me just then).. and once you finish that, its going to tell you the quest is at end of content.. but infact its not.. you still have the laptop research quest..

I am going to update the text for the hints for the next update to solve this.. good spot!
Thanks

Reactions: xinxat
Dec 20, 2023
Ok i am on day 17 i have few thoughts 1. i take it you will be able to buy stuff at the mall. 2 the computer skills i take it that you will have a quest or something for that unless there is all ready is.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Ok i am on day 17 i have few thoughts 1. i take it you will be able to buy stuff at the mall. 2 the computer skills i take it that you will have a quest or something for that unless there is all ready is.
so.. at the moment there is nothing at the mall that can be bought.. but there are points there where you can interact with some of the npcs.. and in the future it will develop as more shops open up.. I got a new quest in mind and that will involve the new shop that is in the mall..
Regarding all skills, they will all have use in the future. some do not yet.. but as your saves will be able to be taken forward to future versions. any skills progress is not wasted... the it skills as you mentioned it.. are used in the sister cam quest.. I am trying to remember if it comes up in another also.. So quest rely heavily one developing a particular skill or npc like.. other need low levels of a few skills..

serg528

Aug 28, 2021
Возможно ли обратное? Идти по пути чисто гея и не оскорблять гетеросексуальность?^)
Да… есть некоторый гей-контент… как и все остальное, он разрабатывается… и, как и все остальное, его можно избежать…
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Да… есть некоторый гей-контент… как и все остальное, он разрабатывается… и, как и все остальное, его можно избежать…
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Возможно ли обратное? Идти по пути чисто гея и не оскорблять гетеросексуальность?^)

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
That is a good question... I think longer term.. that answer would be yes.. at the moment the answer is yes, but I think you will find the content is quite lacking...
Also it does depend on if you are looking for pure gay content, or forced gay, or cucked to be gay..
There is currently a bit of all 3 of them.. that appears in different quests.. but some of those quests do have straight content also..
There is only at the moment 2 quests that have been started that will be totally gay, and not forced or anything else..
And they are dont bite the cock that feeds.. and gaming gayman... both of these quest however only have a few steps at current.. hence I say there is not alot of content..

surfpup

Jun 23, 2021
I need to do a bit more work on the being a sub option... I probably need to reduce the chance of being bullied by someone..
You can only be bullied by a limited number of people (your sister is one of them).. mayb the other option is to make it that she isnt one of them...
I will need to put in a thing to say that if you at home rather than at school, that its a parent that breaks up the fight.. or if its else where, that they just walk off..

This is an area that I started work on, but there did not seem to be a lot of interest and possible is not in a 100% working condition..
The next update is going to be an engine update as apposed to a content one.. so this is the sort of time I look at these things.. so will put this on my list.. to at least try to make it more stable..
I would be interest to know what you would like to happen.. as in would you prefer to have to opt to be bullied.. or do you like that this is forced apon the user.. and would u different outcomes? or anything else you can think off?
I appreciate the response. It just seems like the type of game where it is 100% advantageous to be dominant.
I would say major characters that you need to interact with in order to complete quests should never be bullies.
As for the bully interactions, maybe you could have the choice of giving them money or being forced to do something for them?

Surfpup

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I appreciate the response. It just seems like the type of game where it is 100% advantageous to be dominant.
I would say major characters that you need to interact with in order to complete quests should never be bullies.
As for the bully interactions, maybe you could have the choice of giving them money or being forced to do something for them?

Surfpup
Ok so.. I have already started to develop the giving an alternative to cash to the bully.. but this is in the gay content.. but I think I could think of something that would work for the sister also..

Regarding the bullying.. its limited to 1 per day from a bully (i believe).. so if its a npc you need to interact with, then yes its annoying but also you could still get in interactions.....

Limiting the bullies to only non quest npcs could be possible, maybe I need the bullies to exist as non npc.. and just as "ghosts" around the school. who could randomly bully a low dom/sum MC.. and this could be for money or for something else depending on your choice.. Actually I am feeling this might be the way to go... How does that sound to you?

Reactions: surfpup

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The pace of content for straight, non sub, is glacial. :(
There are quest a few straight, non sub quests.. (assuming you mean the pace of release).. if you are talking about the gaming pace.. then its the same for content.. which could be describe as glacial if you are not keen on the style..

The release of content is in part based on what is voted for by the patreons..
So in the most recent release, there were 2 full quests.. one was with a trans char.. so ok we will exclude that..
the other was with mature chars.. but both paths on that were straight and if anything your more dom..
Also the extra content for the mother quest is also straight and non sub..

But with anything, have a game that is trying to cater for as many interests as possible, content for any particular 1 (if the player wants to limit themselves) will be slow coming.. but if you are someone who likes a bit of everything, then this a literal smorgasbord of content :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bradster555

jeffb0615

Jul 5, 2022
I finished the dad's quest and now when I go to work with him on the weekends another quest icon appears but if I click on it then I get a blank screen and it says "undefined" in the top right

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes