EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
title.jpg

Overview:
As a young child you are found at the gates of the hospital. After being looked after by the staff, a kind couple who had been at the hospital giving birth to their first child, decided to adopt you and take you home with them (OK it wasn't that simple, but that's another story).
At age 10 your adopted parents decide you are becoming to hard to handle and send you to boarding school, where you spend the next few years. As you approach your later teens, you end up getting into more trouble there and find yourself being kicked out. Now finding yourself back living with, as you now know them, yours parents and sister. You are starting a new school, in your final year, in a new town with lots of new people to discover.
What has this time in your life got planned out for you.. well actually its totally up to you to decide, as this is a sandbox!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-09
Release Date: 2024-04-09
Developer: ZennyDarkstar
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - - -

Image1.jpg Image2.jpg Image3.jpg Image4.jpg Image5.jpg Image6.jpg Image7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I prefer trying everything before leaving a comment for that type of game but I really don't know what is supposed to happen.

All I can do is talk to dad and grandma once (the second one is useless). I don't want to go into people's houses before knowing them. Other locations are empty or locked. After advancing time to 9:00 to start school, I started meeting other students to get to know them and the 3 bullies already took 30£ just by clicking on their profile :(. Then, I stopped there. If all we can do is talk to people once for 15 minutes and can't prevent bullying before being aware of it, it's strangely done.

By the way, trying to open sister's room if we find the key result in a dead end and the only fix it is advancing time (cf screenshot).

Also, is the save/load system already implemented? Nothing happens when I click on them. Create and Help! are working correctly though.

Having a new game with a possible bi playthrough, unless the gay part is linked to sissification, is always nice. And the originality of the appearance of the UI made me very interested in this game.

Good continuation.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Hello.

I prefer trying everything before leaving a comment for that type of game but I really don't know what is supposed to happen.

All I can do is talk to dad and grandma once (the second one is useless). I don't want to go into people's houses before knowing them. Other locations are empty or locked. After advancing time to 9:00 to start school, I started meeting other students to get to know them and the 3 bullies already took 30£ just by clicking on their profile :(. Then, I stopped there. If all we can do is talk to people once for 15 minutes and can't prevent bullying before being aware of it, it's strangely done.

By the way, trying to open sister's room if we find the key result in a dead end and the only fix it is advancing time (cf screenshot).

Also, is the save/load system already implemented? Nothing happens when I click on them. Create and Help! are working correctly though.

Having a new game with a possible bi playthrough, unless the gay part is linked to sissification, is always nice. And the originality of the appearance of the UI made me very interested in this game.

Good continuation.

Thank you for being the first to comment on my new game.
Firstly, I will look to add a confirmation button for the Load and save options for next version.. They do work and are implemented.. If you create a game... move to a different location other than mc bedroom.. and then save it, close the browser.. run the game and press load.. it should take you to the point where you saved from. If this doesnt then I am going to have to run it here on a test fresh machine.

The people houses are currently not implemented.. so in effect they are stood outside their house at night (i know but its ALOT of extra locations to put even say 5 rooms into each house/flat).. These will come as the game increases.
All 54 NPCs can be chatted to.. however only about 7 of them will react differently at different locations / times at the moment.
Most content is arround sister(should have a unquie repsonse at all locations weekday and weekend) / mother / Arnold / Coco / Elsa / Bailey and the shopkeep..
Its worth pressing the quest button as that will show you some of the more interaction that can take place.
Also its worth getting a mobile phone and laptop..
These will get you on social media(some content) and able to texting.

Having the key should allow you to enter sisters room at any point.. and there is more than be done in the room.. Im just looking now and it looks like a last minute change I made seems to have broken that.. I will release a fix for that shortly!!

My intention is to allow you to make the MC Straight / BI / Sissy / Cuck through different actions.. Also I intend for you to be able to make another npc bi.. and sissification and trans.. Only option for now that I am not keen on going down is making the MC trans.. but like I said the intention is for it all to be optional. So you can avoid what you dont want..

Regarding the bully part.. That I am going to have to think about.. as Its important for me that you get bullied buy certain npcs by just clicking on them.. so your only option is to avoid them or to become more dominate..

I am going to go work on the sister room lock issue now.. and again thanks!

Fix is now out..
Forgot to also say.. have you used the map to navigate.. The park might be of particular interest!
I think also what you said about not wanting to enter people houses until you know them.. this is going to be the case..
I want the game to be ask close to real life senarios as possible for things like that.. So you will not be able to enter a house until you are on good terms with at least one of the people who live there.. I will have to consider if it will require a door knocking (as only come in if there somewhere there.. or if once you are on good terms you can just walk on in.. )

Last edited:
Jan 19, 2018
Thank you for being the first to comment on my new game.
Firstly, I will look to add a confirmation button for the Load and save options for next version.. They do work and are implemented.. If you create a game... move to a different location other than mc bedroom.. and then save it, close the browser.. run the game and press load.. it should take you to the point where you saved from. If this doesnt then I am going to have to run it here on a test fresh machine.

The people houses are currently not implemented.. so in effect they are stood outside their house at night (i know but its ALOT of extra locations to put even say 5 rooms into each house/flat).. These will come as the game increases.
All 54 NPCs can be chatted to.. however only about 7 of them will react differently at different locations / times at the moment.
Most content is arround sister(should have a unquie repsonse at all locations weekday and weekend) / mother / Arnold / Coco / Elsa / Bailey and the shopkeep..
Its worth pressing the quest button as that will show you some of the more interaction that can take place.
Also its worth getting a mobile phone and laptop..
These will get you on social media(some content) and able to texting.

Having the key should allow you to enter sisters room at any point.. and there is more than be done in the room.. Im just looking now and it looks like a last minute change I made seems to have broken that.. I will release a fix for that shortly!!

My intention is to allow you to make the MC Straight / BI / Sissy / Cuck through different actions.. Also I intend for you to be able to make another npc bi.. and sissification and trans.. Only option for now that I am not keen on going down is making the MC trans.. but like I said the intention is for it all to be optional. So you can avoid what you dont want..

Regarding the bully part.. That I am going to have to think about.. as Its important for me that you get bullied buy certain npcs by just clicking on them.. so your only option is to avoid them or to become more dominate..

I am going to go work on the sister room lock issue now.. and again thanks!
Nice seeing the developer coment on the games, i will follow you here.

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023

Ok so I have fixed the sister bedroom.. One of the last things I added before the game went live was to kick players out of locations if they advanced time but the location then became locked.. this broke the key!.. Also sorted now :)

Uncle Iroh

Jun 15, 2017
At a first glance, the first glaring issue I see is that the UI isn't scaled with different monitor resolutions in mind. I'm presuming you planned it to be played on a 1080p monitor, but playing on a 1440p monitor at 125% zoom you get this.
Basically it doesn't fill the screen, but the next zoom scale (150%) is zoomed to far in, cutting off the create, save, load buttons etc.

Right, the game has some cool ideas, but glaring issues as well. To start, there needs to be less grind on raising stats. Or at least, the requirements to do missions shouldn't be 200 corruption, where you can only upgrade a point at a time. It's just aggravating. Also, the player should have the ability to download there save, that way they can at least make checkpoints, save before scenes, or even have different playthroughs. I'd also ask for a cheat system for people who don't want to grind and a location tracker for characters. It's pretty annoying to track down a single character in such a massive map.

In terms of what's cool, I like the idea of the bully system, and how it can affect relationships. As well as the domination/submission system ideas. I think it can make the game feel pretty unique depending on how you approach it. But yeah. For a first release, it just needs some rough polishing in the grinding and quality of life department to make it a way more enjoyable game.

Last edited:
Reactions: dreas and Mister_M

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
At a first glance, the first glaring issue I see is that the UI isn't scaled with different monitor resolutions in mind. I'm presuming you planned it to be played on a 1080p monitor, but playing on a 1440p monitor at 125% zoom you get this.
Basically it doesn't fill the screen, but the next zoom scale (150%) is zoomed to far in, cutting off the create, save, load buttons etc.

I'll edit this post after i've actually played the game to give a better review
Hi... The screen size issue is something I am not sure how to fix.. You are right I tested on a 1080 monitor however I dont ever run a browser at full screen so I tend to resize it to the game/what ever I am doing to fit... but you do want it to be a decent amount of the screen filled or the text becomes too small.. I get that.. which is why I thought the zoom would fit all.
After a quick goolge, I think you might be using chrome? I think firefox allows for increments of 10..
I think IE (spits) used to allow you to type in any number.. Im not sure about edge?
I am working with both firefox and chrome (this was what I was maninly testing on) and hadnt spoted the jump 110 - 125 - 150...
Will have to think about if there is a solution..
Thanks for the feed back though :)

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
I started the game up and for the life of me I can't figure out the controls. I hit create. It starts the game in a bedroom and I can't do anything from there. I can look at items. I can look in the bag. I can basically look at everything but I can't get dressed or leave the room.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The UI of this game reminds me of The retreat... that was a classic. I wish you good luck, dev.

Reactions: Black Xoul
Aug 10, 2018
Fist of all, good luck with your game.
I just wanna know:
are you planning to create a MC only dominating other males or is just gonna be a submisive game?
is sissification avoidable?
are all male characters datable (even the father or brother)?

Thanks a lot!

MesterMat

Jul 27, 2022
Loads of potential, but nothing really happens?
Nurse quest does nothing, Coco quest does nothing, Arnold quest does nothing.

just a lot of grinding

Reactions: salodahl

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
How do I do anything in this game there is no button to press to eat with the family when they are eating, no button to click to do the classes and no button to snoop in the sister's room even though she is in the shower right before school all in all I'm fucking lost on what to do.
Edit: almost an hour in this fucking game and still have no fucking clue what I'm meant to be doing I'm giving up on this crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: vadikmeow

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
How do you use the lockpicks?
In the house and at the park restroom, nothing seems to work and I even checked for a library to possibly up the lock pick skill.

Reactions: meleaguance

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
so what ntr does this game have exactly
NTR is in the works.. firstly it will be avoidable as will all conI I dont want to give away too much, but I have content ready for scene between a different number of the NPCs including sister, mother and a number of the school friends. And a few scenes that invlove more than one of the npcs. You relationship with your first GF could go in many different ways as it develops.. That will all be upto how you make choices in the future. Sorry if that sounds a bit vague.. but I dont want to give away spoilers.. This is a first release so hopefully v0.2 will introduce a bit more into some of the kinks like NTR

• Love
Reactions: slexywexy and Gudil

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
Interesting but should probably be using twine (especially for the save system).
I have tried to build my own engine 100%.. The save system works ok from what I can tell.. I intend to work on allowing multiple saves.. and a bit more of a clear system to confirm you have saved when you press the button.
Thanks for your comment :)

Reactions: Melmoth99

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
The mission prompt is a piece of shit
Can you be a bit more specific .. (not about the consistancy of the shit).. Like I have said, this is first release and is very much a working progress. So I am keen to take constructive feedback into the development of the game.
What currently should happen, the startable / started quests are listed if you press the quest button.. and if you press the quest it should bring up a short explaination of what the quest (current step) is. and if you hoover over the hint it should tell you the requested stats or items..

Thanks for your comments.. all comments are welcome!

ZennyDarkstar

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2023
I started the game up and for the life of me I can't figure out the controls. I hit create. It starts the game in a bedroom and I can't do anything from there. I can look at items. I can look in the bag. I can basically look at everything but I can't get dressed or leave the room.
Ok so on the screen there nav is on the left side.. in your bedroom if you try to leave it says you need to be fully dressed.. you are start without a top on.. there are two tops in your room.. if you click on of them.. there is an option appears to put it in your bag or to wear it.. if you wear it, you can then leave the room...
I might need to put a screen grab explaining the pannels in the help....
Hope ths helps you get out of the room!

Thanks for your comments though :)

2.50 star(s) 17 Votes