RPGM Completed A last Effort [Vastitas]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
as long as it stays fictional I am not agreeing with Patreon's guideline's to ban it (or any other kink...hell they should open up the search engine for nsfw content right now)

Yeah I agree. No victim no crime. Similar to how people who watch horror movies are not going to torture others IRL, doesnt mean someone into rape fantasy or child abuse fantasy is going to abuse children IRL. At worst its a red flag to warrant monitoring, but I dont believe in the thought police arresting people for images when no children were harmed IRL.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
can someoane help . When i go to seel the path to the other lab the rocks fall and i get stuck what do i do please help me i realy love this game

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
can someoane help . When i go to seel the path to the other lab the rocks fall and i get stuck what do i do please help me i realy love this game
Well you reached the end of episode 1 once your wife drops by to dig you out that is...if she isn't around right before the end of episode 1 something went wrong...if so drop your save here and I may look into it.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
A Last v1.02 Compressed (Untested)

Win 488 MB/115 MB :

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes