RPGM Completed A last Effort [Vastitas]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Started playing some and yeah, I really like the concept because it feels like an actual game and not just "hey we just met and you said I was nice lets fuck like rabbits!!" two seconds after you meet someone like in pretty much every other game.

My one nitpick would be, and I don't know if it is even possible to fix at this point since you've already gotten stuff created, but yeah you gotta add character names above their text boxes to indicate the name of the person speaking.

There are so many npcs in this game and many of them are similar looking it is kind of hard to keep up with who is who and there are some parts where you are tasked with making a decision to side with one person or the other but you really have no idea which choice is siding with who because it is pretty much the first time meeting these people and there is no names above their speech block.

Reactions: The-real-Vastitas

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017

Pretty busy indeed as I refit 52 character to the level of skill I currently poses.
You will figure out who is who eventually but I agree that tiny detail is a bit too much realism.
I am working on a name box for episode 2. If I ever redo episode 1 that feature will be added too.

"hey we just met and you said I was nice lets fuck like rabbits!!"....exactly most adult games neglect the story completely if this feels like an actual game to you I have accomplished one of my main goals, glad you enjoy it klx.

Reactions: UncleVT

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
After I evaluated all options to display names in the most unobtrusive way the name box lost (takes too much space of the actual screen) ....event names (name above sprites) lost too (I have a great many dwellers down there a scene at the cafeteria with all 50+ in the room was the breaking point for that script:rolleyes:)...so this is the best way I can think of unless one of you guys has a better suggestion this is how it's gonna be in episode 2.

Good but not quiet it...

No matter the resolution or light effects no letter is unreadable like this..added next month in v.0.3 like all refits I am currently working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: xdrakensx

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, the names thing is a good idea, there are many npcs at the moment and is hard to keep track of them at the beginning.
Also keep in mind the events without the MC, like when npcs are doing stuff on their own and the MC don't take part, in said events if the scene doesn't have art it can be hard to say who is who, so it can be a good idea if the MC names who is there when he explains the scene to the player.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Episode 1 had a few infancy troubles some of which the engine is responsible some to be my own fault while I could have started earlier to gather feedback...the post spell check for example totally avoidable, the name tags too. The art could not have been better as I was learning to draw back than but I could have learned that faster if I would have watched more stuff from others instead of growing on my own.
All of these little critters are gone in episode 2 but the biggest mistake I made was going public with release...3 weeks in regardless of the many posts I dropped on the net I still feel like A.L.E is barely known...well the important part is that one learns from his mistakes with all the positive feedback I got Episode 1 still feels like a good start.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Found a bug, If you date the brunette girl and the blonde mom, don't remember their names, two scenes overlap in the showers I think. It's the scene before the explosion in the brunette girl path.

Any news on EP2?

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
I could not recreate the bug you mentioned Ragnar, you probably mean Mary and Sunny but Sunny does not have a scene in the shower...so any more details or a save file as attachment would be helpful.

I updated episode 1 one last time...name tags to portraits , mini games no more and some minor fixes for all of you, new version same old link

Enjoy.

News for episode 2 remain the same for now as I refit all existing art till next months release of v.0.3
what is publicly available and comes closest is to be found here:
In the meantime I will work on a video showing in-game footage of ep1-2 for youtube which I will
link here as well once it is done.
Already there are a lot of features that where not in episode 1 (moving pictures / animations /light&shadow layers...)
and I will add to that over time while all that was good about episode 1 got expanded since...I created tile-sets from scratch, refined sprites, integrated special movement patterns like swimming or moving on all fours and constantly working on the environment and background as well as sprites to become less and less static. There ain't a great many RPGMaker games that can rival A.L.E in that regard by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ragnar and UncleVT

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I could not recreate the bug you mentioned Ragnar, you probably mean Mary and Sunny but Sunny does not have a scene in the shower...so any more details or a save file as attachment would be helpful.
It was Mary and the mother of the pregnant girl actually, don't have a save anymore but that walkthrough was:
-Save mom and her two daughters at the door of the shelter
-Accept Mary advances
-Get sex reward from mother, blowjob scene
-Get the condoms from the mexican mother
-Talk with mother of prego girl about condoms but say NO
-Continue on Mary route
-Showers scene bug happened

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Thanks for the review Garfax for you and all others interested a status update:

83% of all art refinement is done by now along v.0.3 for patrons I will release the first public demo of this episode next month until than do let me know what you think about A.L.E as your thoughts help me to elevate this project further to what it should be "A breath of fresh air."

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Finally...

Along the release of v.0.3 for Patrons on the 25 to 27th this month I will release a demo of episode 2 for all of you guys as well. Given your invaluable feedback I will release a public version that is two month behind the Patreon one so after this one the next public roll out will be along v0.5.

Reactions: UncleVT and Ragnar

carlosmayo

Jul 15, 2017
Hello Vastitas , I really like the idea in your game so far .
The thing I feel that it's missing it's the gallery or a guide for seeing all the possible art that you have created ,maybe a chart that shows what every choice unlocks or locks .
It's driving me nuts not knowing if I missed something , and having to redo all the npcs unskippable stories is killing the joy of the game , turns the experience to a grinder game.

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
In one of the next releases I will add a "hidden" room in episode 2 which will be in part gallery and cheat room.
Also I am working on a diary feature with information on each character which may include hints on possible scenes.
If I redo episode 1 in the future I will add the feature as well but all in good time...please keep in mind that episode 1 as good as I think it is still was limited by the engine and my skills which have since than improved in all areas which you may experience in the public demo of episode2 on the 25th this month.
Did I say 25th...I meant to say ...

Last edited:
Reactions: xןʞ
O

Onyx99

I liked this game more than I thought i would. Story is excellent. Characters have a lot of depth. I wish it wasn't RPGM and the art is ehh... but when gameplay is as good as it is here the other stuff can be overlooked. Looking forward to the updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

Escape

May 12, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for this game? I finished the game and the only sex scene was with Terrell and the mother. I think I missed like...everything. I played the game for over 2 hours and I guess I'm just choosing all the wrong options or something. If there ever was a game that needed a walkthrough or guide, it's this one...what a disaster :(

Last edited:

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I liked the look of the black dude’s wife. Will we be able to romance her and Paige in Keisha’s route?

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
basically you gotta talk to each soul whenever you can and opportunities will present themselves.

Possible romances are : Cara (the Redhead) ...pretty simply just talk to her after you saved her upstairs while you are still in possession of the key
Sunny (the Blond) ... the easiest as she isn't exactly a shy milf...talk to her after a shift on the wall in the conference room
Alba (the Latina) ...After you encounter her with Terell make sure to take the condoms from her , don't tell Terell's wife about it and talk to her often ( you need the condoms also in the Cara road)
Mary (the godchild) ...talk to her in the first room the rest unfolds based on your decisions ( one road to end the first episode)
Akemi ( the blond asian) ... choose to support her when she offers to massage your team before the first shift and pursue her aggressively afterwards
Mio (the wife) ... make sure not to go after Akemi when she is smoking weed or you wont be able to perform your marital duties
In the end game of episode 1 it will become obvious that going after all woman simultaneously isn't the best of approaches...Cara can drop you if you go after Sunny...if you want Alba and Akemi they will talk with one another leaving you empty handed...and that is pretty much it for episode 1...hope it helps.

Not sure who Paige might be ( pretty sure the name doesn't appear in my game though:coldsweat:) for Kalisha the wife of Terell and twin of Keisha you gotta wait a little longer...it will get easier to know what goes and what not once the diary feature is implemented in ep2.

Ecstazy22335

Jun 18, 2017
hi i get stuck when to rocks fall and get to be continued what do i do can someone umpload a walktrough

Bass_Legend

Jun 5, 2017
As to incest...at some point I believe the hype-train will be over.
I cant speak for everyone else but I am into incest fantasy for the romance. You have unconditional love and then you throw in physical intimacy. 1+1=2. IRL unless you marry your high school sweetheart, true romance is dead as everyone becomes more and more jaded as the years go by. The magic and wonder is gone. Sex is no longer special, sacred or rare. How can you expect a female to fall in love with you when she is 30 and has had more dicks in her then you would like to know?

The best you can hope for, if you dont marry your highschool sweetheart, is to find someone willing to build a family. With the divorce rate through the roof, we can see even the sacred bond of having children together is no longer sacred. Women get divorced over trivialities such as her husband not satisfying her, like thats his fucking job in the first place. Oh and if it was a traditional 1 income family, that means she gets to walk away with half his shit and force him into the provider role while she is free to fuck whoever she wants.

This is not a recent fad for me, its always been a fetish of mine. Giving your game a go though from the positive feedback I have seen.

Last edited:

The-real-Vastitas

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
This is not a recent fad for me, its always been a fetish of mine.
I am not against games that promote incest I only say I have a hard time finding games without it by now...
as long as it stays fictional I am not agreeing with Patreon's guideline's to ban it (or any other kink...hell they should open up the search engine for nsfw content right now)...but...as it's not my kinda kink personally playing some of the more well known incest games I can't help but feel that most copy the hell out of one another which at least in my humble mind is a ban worthy thing to do( I won't name any titles as a fellow creator I know devs in general get more heat than most deserve)
...I hope you enjoy it if only for a change of content which really was my main motivation from the start.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes