Jun 8, 2022
The game holds promise so I don't want to rate it now and force a low rating on it if it can recover from a very shaky start.
The game has a feeling of having been rushed into it's release. It's not very intuitive with too many dead ends and too many undeveloped features.

I'm liking the renders and the premise but the angle of approach for the MC is so narrow in this initial release that one has to grind, grind, grind and then grind some more to find the one interaction that unlocks the next quest or sequence of events.

The way to begin a story is to open the doors wide so you draw in as many fans as you can. By comparison, this game cracks a window on the top floor in the back of the building and expects you to find it.

You can cry operator error if you want, but unless you're intent on attracting operators with skill sets along the lines of airline pilots, you're going to get a lot of that here. Pity. I like Alice and the rest a lot.

dakkarf952

Jan 2, 2018
Okay for those stuck at exploring the house: Go to the corridor where the girls rooms are, then look at the roof there is an attic, go inside click everything there is to click. Then click the little box on the table. Then click it again and then click it again.

That should lead to a scene where people meet at breakfast.

Unfortunately i am stuck after that when it says to wait for some dude to show up...which never happens, or do i need to click something specific?

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
Okay for those stuck at exploring the house: Go to the corridor where the girls rooms are, then look at the roof there is an attic, go inside click everything there is to click. Then click the little box on the table. Then click it again and then click it again.

Unfortunately i am stuck after that when it says to wait for some dude to show up...which never happens, or do i need to click something specific?
I spammed the time skip button for a few days. There isn't anything to do anyway.

Reactions: jamonserrano

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I never would've expected to enjoy these types of games, but after a couple more recent additions that ended up being pretty fucking great, I will at least give it a whirl!

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017

Sleep until Saturday. Then skip time in the living room until the old guy shows up. After talking to him then go to the attic to talk to the previous owner.

For anyone trying to find what quest you're on or need to do. Just hit the big clock, the character menus and quest tracker are there.

Reactions: the X hunter
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes