Risky Bizzi

May 16, 2017
to resolve the carolynn isue, console cheats work too
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lynnKnow = 3
SugarCube.State.active.variables.lynnKnow > 3
(ive done both dont know if it was nessesary but...)
To anyone still having that bug, I added a fixed version as an attachment in the Original Post. I also fixed the missing file of Kaily in the Living Room. If everything else is working fine, I'll update the official post with this fix. Hope that helps.

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
As far as I know, only way I've been able to get passed that is to edit the file from:
<<elseif $lynnKnow == 3>>
to
<<elseif $lynnKnow > 3>>

cause like most of you, I did the outside the office fuck twice and each time it increased that stat so that it was no longer == 3
which passage is that variable in?

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
To anyone still having that bug, I added a fixed version as an attachment in the Original Post. I also fixed the missing file of Kaily in the Living Room. If everything else is working fine, I'll update the official post with this fix. Hope that helps.
I just subscribed, where is the patreon cheat menu?

Cummilla

Feb 5, 2021
I kinda like the game. I didn't expected much, just another 0.whatever corruption html game. so I didn't really read and just went through it, but it got me engaged enough.
I mean, it starts of grindy. Get some money and knowledge until you can make and use the drugs. And then every drug has just one(?) person it can be used on. Makes it much more linear or just shows that it needs more content.
The Notoriety system also feels quite weird. Just pay money for it to go down and complete game over if it's full. There is no fun mechanic here.
The scenes are nice, but there are not that many, so it repeats quickly. Some dead links and the hints aren't always helpful.

But with much more content and some polish, I think this could be good.

Reactions: Mark2000
Feb 6, 2021
most convoluted nonsense, be at this specific no hint time so you can unlock the thing that happens at this other time for no pay out.

avoid.

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
For me the easiest way to serach for lynnKnow in the save file and put it back to 3 .... Then everything works fine

Sep 21, 2018
v0.3

Second time through Blackmail Brandi ends with no exit link (workaround: back out of event).

View attachment 3224589
The code for this is passage is strange

&lt;&lt;if $corruptionPill lte 0 and $brandiSlut is false&gt;&gt;\ (lte means equal or less than, in this case 0, tried to alter variabels dindt seem to get to this scene)
**Time to test a &lt;b&gt;&lt;span style=&quot;color:red;&quot;&gt;Corruption Pill&lt;/span&gt;&lt;/b&gt; out on Brandi. Even with all the progress I&#39;ve made on her, she still won&#39;t let go of who she &lt;i&gt;&lt;b&gt;thinks&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/i&gt; she should be. She&#39;s so close to embracing her true whore, I know it. All she needs is a little push to get her over the edge, to stop holding herself back.

[[Get the fuck out of my office]]
&lt;&lt;elseif $corruptionPill gte 1 and $brandiSlut is false&gt;&gt;\ (gte means greater or less than)
[[Ram it in her]]
&lt;&lt;elseif $brandiStripPnt gte 3 and $brandiSlut is true&gt;&gt;\
[[Ram it in her-&gt;Ram it in her2.0]]
&lt;&lt;endif&gt;&gt;

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Im stuck, not sure if its because of bugs or unintuitive design.
  1. how to I get carolynn to appear? i see her downtown but it says i need to speak to her in the office. I've seen this question been asked already, but getting caught with brandi didn't do anything. this also means i can't progress with kaily
  2. wife doesn't get stuck in the washing machine, even though i bought the device. i can't buy it again, and everytime the encounter happens its the same thing that ends with "maybe i could get her to really be stuck" non-sense. I don't get a chance to reinstall it
how can i fix this?

Sep 21, 2018
Im stuck, not sure if its because of bugs or unintuitive design.
  1. how to I get carolynn to appear? i see her downtown but it says i need to speak to her in the office. I've seen this question been asked already, but getting caught with brandi didn't do anything. this also means i can't progress with kaily
  2. wife doesn't get stuck in the washing machine, even though i bought the device. i can't buy it again, and everytime the encounter happens its the same thing that ends with "maybe i could get her to really be stuck" non-sense. I don't get a chance to reinstall it
how can i fix this?
1. For the first one, the code seems to imply that you need corruption pills and not slut brandi, but it sincerly confusing;
2. I had the same problem the thing is, you cant buy before the quest update to get her stuck, you have to buy when the quest says you need to and install it.

mastercuck

Aug 12, 2016
anyone else have a problem where the Isabella text just reapears adding a new wife but not progressing at all?
Ok, it seems you have to FIRST give pills to Yuki and Brandi and then you will be automatically taken to the screen when they all move into your house.

Limanniel

Jul 8, 2018
Carolynn
"These interrogations are going better than expected! I should keep it up, get to know her more. Also, maybe I can talk to her on our off days somewhere?"
I met her and fucked her over the weekend. I don't have any dialogue options with her at work.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes