A gay element in netorare

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I have been thinking about this when I was writing my netorare game, that there is an underlying gay element to netorare (or could be just me). I was writing from the point of the view of the fat ugly bastard who is about to steal the girl and he was commenting on how sexy she is and how the cute boy she is with doesn't deserve her. How he is gonna make him cry and so on... I don't remember the exact details but the point was it was as much about the boy almost as it was about the girl.
That is when I realised there is a gay element to netorare which is making yourself submissive if you are a cuck or making the other guy submissive if you are a bull. There doesn't have to be direct sex involved but it is still pretty gay psychologically.
What are your opinions?
Similar to gay sex in prisons to assert dominance, in netorare the villain is not directly fucking the guy but indirectly through his girl as the extension of the guy who is being cucked. So there is a homoerotic dimension here, in my opinion.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If you are a man and your sexual fantasy requires another man to be fulfilled then your fantasy is NOT heterosexual.

I think that a big part of the cuckold community is actually closeted homosexual (or bisexual or pansexual) men that have . Perhaps many are in denial. Perhaps it is out of guilt and them not being attracted to their wife, and they pawn them off on another man. Divorce can be expensive and often goes in the woman's favor.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Type "Cuckold Fucked By Bull" into google... That's what a lot of them really want. They are not fantasizing about being the man when they are watching their wife get fucked... They are fantasizing about being the wife.

Many cucks are submissive bottoms, bi and emotional masochists.

It's almost like... They use their wife as bait to tempt a straight man into the bedroom.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I was writing from the point of the view of the fat ugly bastard who is about to steal the girl [...]
So it's a netori game, not a netorare one.

and he was commenting on how sexy she is and how the cute boy she is with doesn't deserve her. How he is gonna make him cry and so on... I don't remember the exact details but the point was it was as much about the boy almost as it was about the girl.
So you made him bi-sexual, not straight or gay.

That is when I realised there is a gay element to netorare which is making yourself submissive if you are a cuck or making the other guy submissive if you are a bull.
So this is netorase, not netorare.

There doesn't have to be direct sex involved but it is still pretty gay psychologically.
What are your opinions?
Netorare:
A wife cheat on her weak husband in order to make him suffer. To make the humiliation be at its worse, she choose to submit to a weightlifting girl who like to wear 10cm wide strap-on when she ravage all her holes.
Where's the gay element here exactly ?

Netori:
A guy want to prove himself better than a guy he know, and will do this by fucking his wife, ideally making her submit to him.
Yeah, one can possibly see a gay element here.
But then all the bastards who bullied you in school, all the coworkers who talk shit about you at works, are secretly gay ? Because it's the same logic. They use their power to belittle someone weaker than them in order to deal/hide their own insecurity.

Netorase:
A guy want to be bullied by his wife, and ask her to fuck anyone she want and to tell him about it, eventually even showing it to him.
Here, it's subtle. If what excite you is to see his wife fucked, then it doesn't matter if she's with another man or with the weightlifter from the netorare example. What matter is the pleasure his wife will have, and there's no gay element.
But if what he want is to see a man fuck his wife, then yes. It's gay, and his wife is the toy he use to give pleasure to men.

Swinging/Open relationship:
A guy want his wife to be happy and let her fuck whoever she want. Once again all rely on the pleasure the said wife get. And anyway the guy is happy, but there's no sexual meaning behind this.

Similar to gay sex in prisons to assert dominance, [...]
What is mostly a myth. There's enough gay ready to let you have your way with them, for one to not risk to put a rape charge in top of his time in jail. Even those who are serving a life time sentence will not go for it since it will still lead to times in isolation.
And this is without counting the fact that it's a guy in jail that you are raping... If he's here for a small crime, he already believe that his life is over, and the rape will just had to his desperation. If he's here for something big enough, he'll want to avenge his honor. In both case you now have to watch your back, because he'll want to kill you.
Of course, stories put a lot of gay rape in their jail scenes, but it's just stupid. Being in jail is hard enough by itself without making it more complicated.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
The moment we were talking about "wife" makes this whole thing bisexual. But might happen on gay or lesbian couples, why not.

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Similar to gay sex in prisons to assert dominance
I still call bullshit on these kinds of rationalizations. If you're getting hard in anticipation of sticking your dick into another man, it's because you want to have gay sex. Would straight sex become less straight just because the guy likes being dominant?

On a more related note; bi ntr is the only good ntr! Not usually the kind of ntr you find in adult games, though. Very sad.

But nah, I don't think ntr is inherently gay/bi. The bi version of ntr is usually alot more explicitly gay.

Reactions: Carnagie

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I have been thinking about this when I was writing my netorare game, that there is an underlying gay element to netorare (or could be just me). I was writing from the point of the view of the fat ugly bastard who is about to steal the girl and he was commenting on how sexy she is and how the cute boy she is with doesn't deserve her. How he is gonna make him cry and so on... I don't remember the exact details but the point was it was as much about the boy almost as it was about the girl.
That is when I realised there is a gay element to netorare which is making yourself submissive if you are a cuck or making the other guy submissive if you are a bull. There doesn't have to be direct sex involved but it is still pretty gay psychologically.
What are your opinions?
Similar to gay sex in prisons to assert dominance, in netorare the villain is not directly fucking the guy but indirectly through his girl as the extension of the guy who is being cucked. So there is a homoerotic dimension here, in my opinion.
In my opinion, (and to my understanding) I can see the underlying gay elements being represented in this kind of scenario. Mainly, because it's the psychological mind games that the fat ugly bastard (FUB) wants to play on the MC, by making him submissive to him by stealing away and fucking his wife behind his back. By that same token, the MC (presumably) is envisioning himself as his wife, being dominated by the FUB, and he elicits some form of sexual gratification by thinking along those lines. So, in a sense, I can kind of understand how there might be some underlying gay elements attributed to NTR-themed games/novels/VN's, that aren't as directly expressed (i.e., physically intimate with sex), but via an indirect manner instead.

Reactions: zilkin

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
In my opinion, (and to my understanding) I can see the underlying gay elements being represented in this kind of scenario. Mainly, because it's the psychological mind games that the fat ugly bastard (FUB) wants to play on the MC, by making him submissive to him by stealing away and fucking his wife behind his back. By that same token, the MC (presumably) is envisioning himself as his wife, being dominated by the FUB, and he elicits some form of sexual gratification by thinking along those lines. So, in a sense, I can kind of understand how there might be some underlying gay elements attributed to NTR-themed games/novels/VN's, that aren't as directly expressed (i.e., physically intimate with sex), but via an indirect manner instead.
That is what I was trying to say. Netorare is a good genre for guys that could subconsciously be gay (or bi) or unaware of being gay. I prefer looking at women and female figures in hentai but I like netorare with ugly bastard which could mean I have some gay desires for submission or domination deep inside too.
I realized it while I was writing the ugly bastard that it seems like he kind of wants to fuck the guy too, not just his girl. Not physically but psychologically, but it could be because it is a subconscious thing that comes through.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Far too many men on this site protest too much, methinks.
In a way, I can partially agree and sympathize with your point here. However, friendly debates do occur and I find conversations among the adult games fan base community at times to be quite stimulating and interesting. So, it's not always about protests or highly confrontational discussions. But it can certainly feel like that at times :p

Reactions: Product Placement

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
For the NTR fans who think it is clearly not gay at all... Sell it to us as "Not Gay" as best you can. We are listening.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten