• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Fresh Start [Halloween Minigame] [King Bob]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
''You have the power to shape your own future and create a meaningful journey of self-discovery and growth.''

Erm, this is a kinetic novel though, there is absolutely nothing wrong with the game, just misleading description.

Reactions: UglyBastard314
Sep 12, 2023
This is Exhibit A on why devs should make their own unique Gen 9 girl models instead of using 5yo stock shit that's already been used 500x each.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
This is Exhibit A on why devs should make their own unique Gen 9 girl models instead of using 5yo stock shit that's already been used 500x each.
How is G9 any more unique than a G8/8.1 model? It's up to the artist/creator to use morphs/detail morphs to create something unique. That's not going to change, regardless of which generation you use.

The only difference between 8 and 9 is that the latter uses quite a lot more VRAM. And as far as I can tell, it isn't raining 3090s/4090s for a lot of newer developers.

Reactions: WastedTalent

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
How is G9 any more unique than a G8/8.1 model? It's up to the artist/creator to use morphs/detail morphs to create something unique. That's not going to change, regardless of which generation you use.

The only difference between 8 and 9 is that the latter uses quite a lot more VRAM. And as far as I can tell, it isn't raining 3090s/4090s for a lot of newer developers.
Don't mind with that dude. He's a Negative Nancy in all the threads I've seen him in.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
People obviously wouldnt care about Jill 2.0 and Josy 3.1 and Sage XP as much if the game had a single other original thought or idea

But it doesnt

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes