VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
No worries, I get it. And I appreciate your opinion, thanks for sharing it. I understand she's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Just for the record she isn't a student, in the main game she is almost 20 years old. She's obsessed by money. The pony tail and braces are a ploy to earn extra tips by pretending it's her 18th birthday every time she meets a new customer.

After the next update (bondage sex), Sandra (the clothing store girl) and eventually other women are going to get involved in the photo shoots.
As long as you don't get rid of Unca Scrooge's niece!
She's the comic relief we all need.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
As long as you don't get rid of Unca Scrooge's niece!
Uncle Scrooge's niece!? :ROFLMAO:
Well said!

No, of course not. Danny & the MC are going to be the two main characters in whatever happens next. With a little help in growing their business from some local girls.

The MC is, after all, a priest. A priest that can read people's thoughts by touching their heads. And has full access to a confession box. And soon a photo studio. Just think of all good he could do with his share of all that money. There are so many needy people in this world.... :rolleyes:

AFAS was always going to be a story first long haul game.
GTH was planned from the very beginning as a straight up fap game.

Which doesn't mean that it can't have a fun story.

Last edited:

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
No worries, I get it. And I appreciate your opinion, thanks for sharing it. I understand she's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Just for the record she isn't a student, in the main game she is almost 20 years old. She's obsessed by money. The pony tail and braces are a ploy to earn extra tips by pretending it's her 18th birthday every time she meets a new customer.

After the next update (bondage sex), Sandra (the clothing store girl) and eventually other women are going to get involved in the photo shoots.
I appreciate you.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Any
Uncle Scrooge's niece!? :ROFLMAO:
Well said!

No, of course not. Danny & the MC are going to be the two main characters in whatever happens next. With a little help in growing their business from some local girls.

The MC is, after all, a priest. A priest that can read people's thoughts by touching their heads. And has full access to a confession box. And soon a photo studio. Just think of all good he could do with his share of all that money. There are so many needy people in this world.... :rolleyes:

AFAS was always going to be a story first long haul game.
GTH was planned from the very beginning as a straight up fap game.

Which doesn't mean that it can't have a fun story.
Did the De-Nag get updated yet?

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
well last patch is month ago(well 25 or so days) and this got update under 2 weeks ago.

anyways ask from pixie.
New avatar?
Nice. Way better looking than the old one. Now you make me feel like I need to update mine. :oops:

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Things are a little quiet here on the thread.
Anybody have any comments on Danny? Like her. Love her? Hate her?

Next update is her bondage scene, which will be the last photo shoot in her apartment.
Release will be as scheduled on the 15th. Just wrapping up a few of the final animations now.

MrTM

May 6, 2019
Can the no nag patch please be listed in the op to help find them easier. Thanks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well update was usual, aka short and funny and not making sense (anal etc before bj).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
well update was usual, aka short and funny and not making sense (anal etc before bj).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's just for the updates while the game is developing. This next release completes the choices screen, a person playing the game for the first time will be able to choose bj/anal/bondage ect in the order they prefer.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes