VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes
Oct 30, 2023
Is this still basically a stupid censored/paywalled advertisement for his Patreon? The reviews alone are making me think I wasted 90 seconds of my existence just reading the OP and reviews and posting this. If so Censored tag needs added. And Paywalled tag needs created and added. Better still don't allow paywalled shit to be uploaded to F95 in the first place as some 1* reviews suggest.
here you go ahole, posted by the dev himself

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-fathers-sins-going-to-hell-ch-9-public-pixieblink.168299/post-13171754

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I am glad you added that other part, otherwise, I was going to agree with Danny about it being boring. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: You know, I do wonder about something. Now I know the next update would be the bondage, which is bound to be fun, no pun intended, but after that, wonder what maybe next. Maybe involve another woman, sure the fans wouldn't mind seeing that, I certainly know I wouldn't mind it. ;) But any event, thank you for this, been enjoying it!!!

Reactions: Pixieblink

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I am glad you added that other part, otherwise, I was going to agree with Danny about it being boring. ;):LOL::ROFLMAO: You know, I do wonder about something. Now I know the next update would be the bondage, which is bound to be fun, no pun intended, but after that, wonder what maybe next. Maybe involve another woman, sure the fans wouldn't mind seeing that, I certainly know I wouldn't mind it. ;) But any event, thank you for this, been enjoying it!!!
There are a lot of routes that still could be explored potentially. What you say is possible, ofc. There also was the major decision quite awhile ago where the MC could let Danny work out her business solo. After Danny visits the clothes shop, nothing further happened. That is a route that could be developed.

And beyond that, there have been other girls besides Danny that the MC met early in the game who could develop their own routes over time. So... there's still plenty of opportunity to expand options in other directions. It's especially true since the MC is exploring other possible paths in the past. That leaves a lot open for future development.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Glad you're enjoying the game.

Just trying to make things a little more entertaining, I'm sure there's probably a bunch of pissed off hand job fans cussing me out at this very moment. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Yes, -CookieMonster666- is correct. After the bondage scene the story arc will probably meander back to the clothing store w/ Sandra. She does after all have that unused photo studio just begging to start earning some cold hard cash. Hard to imagine how Danny could resist.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks for the torrent share.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Why did you stop updating the professor? Pixieblink
I mentioned it somewhere in an earlier post in the Prof thread.
Tbh the game just wasn't earning enough to justify the time I spent working on it every month.

It's all good to create something and have fun doing it, but sooner or later reality sets in. I just couldn't afford to dedicate all my working hours to a project that barely even broke even. Though I will be the first to admit I enjoyed creating it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
I mentioned it somewhere in an earlier post in the Prof thread.
Tbh the game just wasn't earning enough to justify the time I spent working on it every month.

It's all good to create something and have fun doing it, but sooner or later reality sets in. I just couldn't afford to dedicate all my working hours to a project that barely even broke even. Though I will be the first to admit I enjoyed creating it.
I think this game makes more money than prof, am I wrong? But still, thank you for answering my question.

Jaweed

Jul 27, 2022
TBH yes it does. Obviously people appreciate this game more.
Feel free to drop me a line anytime. And I hope you're enjoying my current games.
Pixi, I like all your games, but fucking a student girl with braces and small tits is not fun, in the next update you should make the girl something more beautiful or make a girl without braces in another game. These are my thoughts, I hope you don't misunderstand, Pixi.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pixi, I like all your games, but fucking a student girl with braces and small tits is not fun, in the next update you should make the girl something more beautiful or make a girl without braces in another game. These are my thoughts, I hope you don't misunderstand, Pixi.
well you are right but maybe in future we see older girls aka nuns from companion game.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
No worries, I get it. And I appreciate your opinion, thanks for sharing it. I understand she's not going to be everyone's cup of tea.

Just for the record she isn't a student, in the main game she is almost 20 years old. She's obsessed by money. The pony tail and braces are a ploy to earn extra tips by pretending it's her 18th birthday every time she meets a new customer.

After the next update (bondage sex), Sandra (the clothing store girl) and eventually other women are going to get involved in the photo shoots.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes