VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

hoborg

Jul 8, 2017
I think both pigs and duck have a corkscrew penis.
I may be wrong.
I'm not googling it though.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think both pigs and duck have a corkscrew penis.
I may be wrong.
I'm not googling it though.
With what the MC showed Danny, I highly doubt that corkscrew part is meant to function as a sex-toy equivalent of a penis, in any capacity. It looks like it would damage her internally pretty seriously. I feel like that plastic corkscrew (likely semi-sharp on the end) would literally hurt her, whether taken rectally or vaginally. It can't feel good unless someone's actually a masochist, which Danny is definitely not. Like the MC says, the flatter end goes in her ass and the corkscrew is supposed to look like a tail, making her a little piggy.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada

*** POST UPDATED 2024-APR-26 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_10_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_10_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
nice game... almost. of course, a pinch of sharing, few bits of swinging, and a big load of NTR, sprinkled with some multiple penetration would make it perfect... eh, whom am i kidding? :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and which one is which - workupload?
3rd if pc user.

So the first game but with sex content? Why upload your other game at all?
no this is after afas on alternative universe and has no actual story unlike on afas.

Sorry to say... This game is sick... This developer of this thing / novel / game "whatever" needs serially counseling.. in a state sex offensive facility.. If you support this.. You make yourself guilty of the same crime.. Imagine its your daughter.......
she's 20 something and she agreed to what happens.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sir Pixie o/
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Sorry to say... This game is sick... This developer of this thing / novel / game "whatever" needs serially counseling.. in a state sex offensive facility.. If you support this.. You make yourself guilty of the same crime.. Imagine its your daughter.......
I think you may be on the wrong game sharing site. In some of these games it is explicitly your own daughter.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Sir Pixie o/
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
:LOL:

Thanks for the torrent share. Again. It is always appreciated.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
Your Professor series is one of the very few games that gave me some laughs. I just looked at this one about a month ago. I would be a supporter, but I refuse to do business with Patreon.
Maybe you could add SubscribeStar. It would also be a backup if Patreon goes on another of its purges or requirements to dumb things down.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes