VN Ren'Py A Father's Sins - Going to Hell [Ch. 10 Public] [Pixieblink]

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 8

*** POST UPDATED 2024-FEB-29 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_8_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_8_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Sure, put some sex in the freakin' MAIN game! You know, vaginal, creampies, pregs, anal (for those who like it), a few blowjobs, etc. Pretty simple, actually.

And thanks for asking for suggestions. That's beyond what a lot of devs would do.

View attachment 3396089
And ASSLICKING ... is what some other guy probably said at some point somewhere. But not me. I'd never say that. That one guy's a weirdo, huh everyone?;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pixieblink your fav bad news bearer here again.

when danny was "looking" for laptop charger from under bed she loses her top and then gets it back (magically) before next video starts.

Pixieblink

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Jul 13, 2019
Pixieblink your fav bad news bearer here again.

when danny was "looking" for laptop charger from under bed she loses her top and then gets it back (magically) before next video starts.
Thanks for pointing it out, but somebody's already brought it to my attention.
I've already re-done the renders in question, it will be included in the next update.

I really didn't think it was worth release a patch for it. :rolleyes:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice little short update with funnies, too bad only sexscene was short.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - Chapter 9
*** POST UPDATED 2024-MAR-23 ***

Traducción al español - Chapter_9_PUBLIC

Como siempre, hay que descargar e instalar el juego original, y luego descargar y extraer la carpeta "game" del parche y pegarla dentro de la carpeta donde hayáis instalado el juego, reemplazando todo si os pregunta. Debería arrancar ya en español. En el menú Preferencias aparecerá una opción de cambio de idioma.

---
Spanish translation - Chapter_9_PUBLIC

As always, you have to download and install the original game, then download and extract the "game" folder from the patch and copypaste it into the same folder you've installed the game, replacing all when asked. The game then will always be launched in Spanish. A switch language option will appear in the Preferences menu.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Is this still basically a stupid censored/paywalled advertisement for his Patreon? The reviews alone are making me think I wasted 90 seconds of my existence just reading the OP and reviews and posting this. If so Censored tag needs added. And Paywalled tag needs created and added. Better still don't allow paywalled shit to be uploaded to F95 in the first place as some 1* reviews suggest.
This has already been covered ad nauseum in this thread. The censored tag isn't added for the reasons already explained in the past. You can search the thread if you don't remember.

Reactions: WaltS

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is this still basically a stupid censored/paywalled advertisement for his Patreon? The reviews alone are making me think I wasted 90 seconds of my existence just reading the OP and reviews and posting this. If so Censored tag needs added. And Paywalled tag needs created and added. Better still don't allow paywalled shit to be uploaded to F95 in the first place as some 1* reviews suggest.
Yes. This game is never worth playing when an update first drops, and not really worth trying to remember to DL it in a few weeks when it finally gets the shit removed.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AFathersSinsGoingToHell-CH9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes