Arnab97

Oct 1, 2021
Can anyone help me with the window display event? I have completed every other event except collect'em all.

Spartan45cal

Feb 18, 2022
What I would like is to flip that script. MC cucks Matt.

Matt wants to get back with Megan, followers her to the bathroom where he ends up watching MC impregnating her.

Matt needs some extra credit in art class, so he has to paint a picture of Mrs. Stone, who I believe is Matt's Aunt, wrapping her lips around MC's dick. Then he sticks around to watch her get sodomized!

Make MC the bull, not the beta.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2022
how do i load a save? i cant get it to work.
Download the game.
Extract and install.
Start the game and then quit. (that action creates a Save folder.)
Download save file/rar.
Open the games folder and then open the folder that actually says "Game".
You'll now see a folder called "Saves"
Drop/extract save files in the Saves folder.
Open game and load the save.
Jack off.
Feel guilty.

Reactions: doccop63

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
THE WASN'ìT A WT MOD?? CAN SOMEONE POST THE LINK TO THE MOD? THANKS. SEARCHING WONT FIND ANYTHING..damn caps

Jan 2, 2024
This game would have been perfect for me if it were the other way around. Ryan in prison(or off in military camp) while we play as Tony around the house, laying down the law.

Oh well.

• Sad
Reactions: indio68

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
THE WASN'ìT A WT MOD?? CAN SOMEONE POST THE LINK TO THE MOD? THANKS. SEARCHING WONT FIND ANYTHING..damn caps
There is in fact a mod included, but the WT mod for this game is now abandoned, it won't get updated.

I mean you can go here and search for it: Mods

Abandoned - A Family Venture Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

There is this mod that works for 97.9% of Ren'Py games: Universal Ren'Py Mod / URM [2.1.4] (mod any Ren'Py game yourself) and same goes for the "universal" gallery unlocker: Universal Gallery Unlocker [2024-01-24] [ZLZK]

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
This game would have been perfect for me if it were the other way around. Ryan in prison(or off in military camp) while we play as Tony around the house, laying down the law.

Oh well.
Why would you want to play with needle dick tony

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
So, the people in the forum are saying that the NTR is avoidable, but to what extent?

Does it still happen in the background, or does it not happen at all?

And is mandatory for some characters or completely avoidable for all ( optional ), it would make no sense if you are on love route and getting your loved ones smashed non stop.

also which NTR is it?

Netorare, Netori, Netorase?

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
And is mandatory for some characters or completely avoidable for all ( optional ), it would make no sense if you are on love route and getting your loved ones smashed non stop.
Well "love" route... This is a corruption game even in the "Vainilla" route.

3.50 star(s) 107 Votes