VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Family [v0.01] [Beep Beep hurray]

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Oh, look, an older sister that hates the MC ... I am sure i've seen that somewhere before.

Oh...

That's right...

EVERY INCEST GAME EVER.

Wonder if i'll be surprised with other antics like shower spying, sleep rape, mother getting a craving for cock after seeing her son naked.
Don't forget the wine, to take mom from craving to caressing. And I'm going to guess the MC helps the older sister get out of a work-/money-related bind.

There's also the dead dad bit, but no need to wonder/be surprised there, since it's in the summary. I'll give him that one anyway, since it's a tough enough premise to sell, and near impossible without removing the father from the picture.

Side note: how does the summary not mention that there's an invisible woman in the game? That seems like a pretty major plot point. I mean, she's right there on the bed in those screenshots, filling out those pants that would have no earthly reason for being in that position if she wasn't wearing them.

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
I meannnn.. How can you not be sold after looking over their Patreon page overview:

We are new developer . Recently we publish a game. We hope every player like this game . We also make gameplay video .

In all seriousness.. Don't like to rail on people willing to put something out there...

That said..

Might want to go back to the drawing board or learn a few more things and try again..

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Those images are not rendered, it seems he is taking screenshots from Daz before render. There is no lighting obviously, is basically posing the character that seems to be Genesis 2
Na, they seem like 3Delight with default lightning and possibly a weak af GPU. Hence why the game is also seriously lacking content, cause the guy takes years to render most likely, dunno why he even bothers.

Skywise

Jun 19, 2018
well lot complaints about english, maybe one of you could assist this person a bit, and maybe help him out , not sure his level of expertise but maybe he is a bit new try little positivity i mean not like all of us are putting out content

MaxCarna

Game Developer
Jun 13, 2017
Na, they seem like 3Delight with default lightning and possibly a weak af GPU. Hence why the game is also seriously lacking content, cause the guy takes years to render most likely, dunno why he even bothers.
Okay, I never tried 3Delight, it could be. But it looks a lot like the viewport in texture shaded. Doesn't have a single shadow.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Okay, I never tried 3Delight, it could be. But it looks a lot like the viewport in texture shaded. Doesn't have a single shadow.
3Delight is ass with wrong textures and you can tell he's using wrong oness because a lot of the shit is plain white, would look a lot different when using iray.

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
Uh... what's wrong with those renders?
And this English need some rework... a lot. You can almost understand nothing.
I have read a lot of bad English but this one is in the top 10.
And it's just one-minute gameplay... maybe two, when you are reading slow.
Those renders remind me of my Daz 2.0 or 3.0, with V4, before they came out with V4.2

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Heeeeelloooooooooooooooooooo????!? It's 2019!!! IRAY is the thing! This looks like it's made in 1970

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This... game... need a lot of work, but good luck to the dev.
Some people are just to kind, but same tbh. None of the creators of these games started out as professionals and knew it all, so guess its a on the job/hobby training progression.

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
if this game has good story, then I'll ignore the renders and english... I've been reading too many hentai rewrites.... so I'm pretty much immune

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
well lot complaints about english, maybe one of you could assist this person a bit, and maybe help him out , not sure his level of expertise but maybe he is a bit new try little positivity i mean not like all of us are putting out content

No.

There are enough adult games right now. We don't need to support every new genius who thinks he can earn his living rendering shitty graphics on his old potato, writing an endlessly regurgitated cliché-laden story, with no discernible skills at either at all.

It's an insult to think that people should actually pay money for this and I'm done being supportive to that type of crap.

Seriously, there is zero! Z.E.R.O!!! reason to be supportive of games like this one.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
Those images are not rendered, it seems he is taking screenshots from Daz before render. There is no lighting obviously, is basically posing the character that seems to be Genesis 2
What Genesis 2? Have the russian warez sites run out of space for the current DAZ models and props?
For lighting you have to be 20$ patron to get lighting and machine translated dialogue it´s 50$.
Sorry if i´m an asshole once again.
Just seems to me another lazy moron wanting money via patreon for bs.

Reactions: botc76 and Mormont

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Looks interesting and doesn't use the typical models. I'll check it out when it has a decent volume of content.