VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - A Failure to Launch [v0.2.1] [Min Thy Lord]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Daikurou

God please dont fuck this up. this is so good. Thick milfs, 12 inch+ futa cocks. all this game is missing is animation, cause goddamn everything else is executed perfectly. The current ending of the update was the biggest blue ball ever. literal bruh moment, i audibly went brrrrrruuuuuhhh when the message popped up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BarbarrossaNA

Do I personally like the game? I can't say that I do. Is the game a good one? It has great renders and writing.. The Dev shows talent. If the tags were more mainstream I would be excited due to the fact I'd found another Developer to follow. But I'm not giving a review for my taste.. I'm giving a 5 star review for a great... albeit not my style... initial release.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Just completed v0.1. Very rarely have I played a game where within minutes I hate the MC because he's such a little prick. I almost stopped playing, but I got through it and it gets better.

If you enjoy Futa on Male games, this one should be on your list. Hell I even hope something happens between the MC and his strap-on toting housemate. What secrets does his sister harbor???

Can't wait for the next update. Good job Min Thy Lord. I'm not ready to sign up for your Patreon yet, but I'm leaning that way. :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

aazan

Congrats on launching the first build of the game Min Thy Lord you did an absolutely awesome job as someone who was following your every update when you started the concept of the game I am glad you made this game there is a huge lack of futa milfs and curvy futas in general so this is a godsend for people like me who are looking for this type of content.

Also avoid the weirdos that come here just to hate on futa like we discussed it in the other thread these kinds of people are unavoidable and salty your no making what they want, Just wanted to say good luck I cant wait for more updates and keep creating what you want and not what others want to impose on you.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

BMKink

Interesting premise and has the potential to build up into a good VN. Transforming some boys as dominant/ switch shemales might be interesting along with sissies.
    All the best for your future development.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fedejojeyy

It looks very promising and I am eagerly waiting for bigger updates at a time The dialogues can be more horny, can be included pregnant version. CG is looking good as well. You can suggest a poll for better suggestions.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

fun_bot

Renders are spot on, specially character models are just divine to me, and writing is solid. Honestly this one is checking all the boxes on genres I have a Major thirst going on, as femdom futa is wayyy under utilized for my liking in general. So yeah, I'm pretty damn hyped about this one. Which isn't helping either that this first release really knows how to tease just to enough to make me groan in pain when the chapter ends. Which is fine for me at this point, really makes look forward for upcoming releases ^_^

So yeah, I really really hope this one to take off and become another vn-succes story, and that the creator will stay true to his vision.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

jiyade965

Potential of this game is like sky rocketing. I am waiting for the next. Great job. Well done piece of art. The game is offering so much and make a good move. I could be more free to roam around and have some repeating actions. Have a good standards. Makes us (for all of us) wonder what's coming next.