Dogeking

Aug 7, 2018
i dont think anyone has any problems with this, but i'm hoping someone can help

i recently installed this game, and it worked for a day, and then i closed it down and went to sleep

when i tried to open it the next day, it said "application formatting error" and it closed on me, and when i tried to delete the game files and reinstall it keeps telling me that i already have it installed, even though i had cleared all of the game files. is there a way to "trick" the installer that i've not installed it, so that i can reinstall it?

edit: fixed it myself, i just ran ccleaner and uninstalled the program and it let me reinstall it

RedPanda42

Jul 18, 2020
Can someone explain what the heck was going on with the train scene and the blonde woman? Was that just supposed to be some metaphor for his existential crisis? I was waiting the whole time for it to connect to the story somehow thinking it would come back at the end but then its just over and never brought up.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
Can someone explain what the heck was going on with the train scene and the blonde woman? Was that just supposed to be some metaphor for his existential crisis? I was waiting the whole time for it to connect to the story somehow thinking it would come back at the end but then its just over and never brought up.
It does connect to his story. The train symbolizes his life going on autopilot. If you don't pick any route and get the bad ending, he'll mention the "train noises" never leaving the back of his mind.

Also, the blonde woman is most likely a reference to Maetel from Galaxy Express 999.

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
I can bet the story plots written in this game are very good in all games I played. I even toughed while playing this game now.

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
I completed the blonde lolis route and before I go to the other routes I just want to ask, is there no way to save them all?

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
I completed the blonde lolis route and before I go to the other routes I just want to ask, is there no way to save them all?
Nope, if you follow the story you can tell the points at which the other girls reach their personal points of no return and are beyond helping. Pretty sad, but so is the game in general.

AlfredLim

Apr 22, 2018
Save file location so you don't have to waste half an hour clicking through files like me

AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Peach Princess\YUME MIRU KUSURI\savedata

Reactions: Arabi1

Inmokou

Feb 25, 2018
I'm getting application formatting error for some reason, did anyone run into the same thing?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game! You're the best!
The still works miraculously after all this time!

Inmokou

Feb 25, 2018
It just doesn't set up for me, there's always a pop up for "Yume Misu Kusuri is already installed"

also saw someone on another forum with the same problem 3 years ago. The problem might be something really simple but I'm not seeing it

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes