RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
played both 8.3+8.4. Got to the 2nd last robbery? If you make noise struggling out of the bag, game crashes. Missing a random people graphic in characters. Anyone report this to him before?

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
The only thing that doesn't make sense is your sentence. Of course there can be lesbians without any female domination. Not every relationship has a shifting in powers. Do you even know what 'Female Domination' means? (And no, it doesn't mean that someone lays on top while kissing or for being the active part during 'vanilla sex')
Thanks for writing that, I got so confused by that post. lol

Reactions: Nobody Cares

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Wow.. what contradictory tags.

Female Domination, Lesbian

Umm.. in yuri there has to be a dominate so that makes absolutely no sense. Now the tags Lesbian and BDSM do make sense as you don't have to have BDSM to be a lesbian. So Lesbian and Female Domination just seems to be a total oxymoron.

Too bad no sexual content though as that is what ruined it for me for this game. No yuri actions than no thanks.

I think you're assuming that all Lesbian is Lezdom (Lesbian Female Domination), that is false

Rawrledino

Jun 30, 2022
Guys i need help, my game freezes in a black screen after the spirit liberation mission (the one where you go to the "dream" world with the bandits leader and untie the good ghost). Does any one have a solution for this problem?

Skwii007

Nov 25, 2017
The game is pretty much abandoned. The last game update from the dev was 2 years ago, and the last comment from the authors is:
"life has taken me in a different direction these last years and DA is left on the side for now."

I'd say there's a pretty good chance we won't see more of it. Sad as it was the best DiD game out there for me.

Noobiwan

Jun 19, 2021
I am at the part in the noble mansion and can't seem to advance quest. I served wine to the guards outside but quest does not seem to advance.

How do I advance the quest?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes