• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
Hello guys
What kind of sex scenes here?
Is there any other male character/npc involved in scenes?
Because the pic 5 confusing...

Reactions: MAD6999

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hello guys
What kind of sex scenes here?
Is there any other male character/npc involved in scenes?
Because the pic 5 confusing...
No those are just a bunch of bozos that wanted to use the bath. MC tells them to get the fuck out and the game continues. No worries.

zeroteck00

Apr 25, 2018
well that was a waste of time, not a single nsfw scene to be found. Only 4 screens where you can select a choice, tryed a couple different combinations, but doesnt seem to matter what you click it all ended really fast with nothing happening

Reactions: Booki

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick question: for you, the game will end after all the protagonists will get out from the bath? Or you think we'll see some actions at school as well?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: $@~

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial Android port of A day at the spa v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall the app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore it needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
well that was a waste of time, not a single nsfw scene to be found. Only 4 screens where you can select a choice, tryed a couple different combinations, but doesnt seem to matter what you click it all ended really fast with nothing happening
Clearly you did multiple things wrong. There are plenty of scenes and the walkthrough on the main page should have the main path delineated.

DarrenH

Feb 5, 2019
Help each other
Strong Leader
Food
Aggressive
Go for it

Thank me later.

Reactions: Burgh917 and Jorund

Hanki

Jan 7, 2024
View attachment 2837637

Overview:
You'll be in the shoes of an esteemed professor intent on taking his class of female students on a one-day vacation to the thermal baths. What could possibly go wrong?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-24
Release Date: 2024-03-21
Developer: ReallySlowGuy - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Extras: Walkthrough - Walkthrough Mod*

View attachment 2837650 View attachment 2837652 View attachment 2837653 View attachment 2837659 View attachment 2837660
View attachment 2837664 View attachment 2837667 View attachment 2837670 View attachment 2837671 View attachment 2837679
Android Version?

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
I was initially put off by the girls appearance but the positive comments compelled be to give it a try. Pretty good so far, but needs a good proofreading.

What I don't understand is the lack of animations, the two image cycle doesn't count. The whole reason to use Honey Select is the easier implementation of animations.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes