• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
Guys, a question:

What kind of choices i have to do for unlock the ecchi content? Until now i unlocked only other ending without no ecchi scenes.

Personally I have to say the wide array of dead ends feel like a waste of time. Maybe some of them will be cultivated later on, but IMO the ones that will just lead to nothing should just be cut, there's no point in having "choices" where a choice just leads to nothing, it just wastes everyone's time. Like why spend time developing routes that no one wants to see anyway?

Also there's currently only one route that leads to sex, right?

I dunno if someone already posted it, but if anyone's wondering this is the route as I found it:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fleetp and T4t0rt

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
way to short, to little too do, many of the endings where the same with minor changes. and it fells like a lot more content could have been created with choices too use the day.

rash69

Jul 6, 2017
way to short, to little too do, many of the endings where the same with minor changes. and it fells like a lot more content could have been created with choices too use the day.
Did you get the ending with the sex and the students?

GodOfMercy

Sep 25, 2020
Did you get the ending with the sex and the students?
aye found it listed in the chat but took no time skipping previusly read text picking each options since it was basily the same with minor changes near the end or in the images

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
It´s short but totally hot ! Just a question of "finding" the scenes (easy enough whith that few choices).
Anyway, i´m eagerly awaiting the next update, hoping this doesn´t get abandoned.
A big THX to the Dev and uploaders...

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
nice little game with surprisingly hot scenes and cute girls, but it really needs injection of content to fully shine, too many forks and paths leading nowhere right now and you have to carefully navigate this labyrinth of choices with trial and error to get most of available content
looks like dev is active on patreon and work is going, so i'll hope he can hang on long enough for this one to become more popular and fuel motivation for further development

Feb 14, 2022
Does anyone have any recommendations for other Honey Select games that use models that look like this? (The boobs, etc.)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Day at the Spa [v0.8] [ReallySlowGuy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

anomynus

Apr 7, 2018
These faces remind me of the good old times when I removed ugly town NPCs from the gene pool in Sims 2.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Ya know what, hell yeah to models that look different. Gimme a unique look over seeing the same character in every game.

But I also would fuck a goblin so who knows how valuable my opinion is here.
I'm with ya, brother! Praise be to the Devs that DON"T make cookie-cutter dime-a-dozen fuck-sluts that look the same game after game after game after game after game.

I haven't even played it yet and I give mad props to the Dev for that.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes