• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I don't think it's completed. There are endings, sure, but most of them are boring/silly, and in the only 'good ending' route, there is a premature jump to end that skips a large segment of script which contains the rest of Friday, and all of Saturday and Sunday. Since the 'good ending' as it currently exists has only Mio having sex with the MC , that cut section includes the rest of the girls having sex with the MC over the course of the weekend. Almost none of the renders are in (and from the looks of it, animations may have been intended), and the script needs additional work to give each girl some meaningful interaction (almost all scenes are a single narrated line instead of meaningful interaction; only Hana and Saki have full scenes written, and Hana's is a BJ with her actual sex scene being the same single-line thing as the other girls) as well as other polish and cleanup work needed (for example, a hard-coded default MC name, Yamamoto, is referenced several times).

So I would expect at least another release or so with that full ending fleshed out.

ReallySlowGuy

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

I'm the dev of this game. As you might have noticed, it's true that the game is not completed. Sorry for not clarifying it properly. I also apologize for the probable brevity of the game, since It's my very first game and I intend to use it as a practice ground to see if people like my content or not. I recognize to be a newbie, and I have a lot of work to improve myself, so if people will like my content I'll do other games in the future. As you can see I also didn't obtain the dev tag yet, but I'm working on that.

Thank you for all your feedback and we will see in the next update :)

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ummm.. ya.. this need to be renamed from 0.6 to 0.06 - or just call it a prologue.... - (not trying to be mean, Im just pointing out that the version number will anger people who will think theres alot more content to it as I did...) But... Good luck!

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
This looks pretty sweet, I can't wait to see where it goes.
They kind of have a Neanderthal face goin on but its easy to overlook by how crazy and hot its going to be.
Is Anal planned?

Reactions: stever

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Ummm.. ya.. this need to be renamed from 0.6 to 0.06 - or just call it a prologue.... - (not trying to be mean, Im just pointing out that the version number will anger people who will think theres alot more content to it as I did...) But... Good luck!
Why would there even be a 6 on the first release? Sometimes devs just use incomprehensible version numbers.

• Angry
Reactions: osanaiko

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
ReallySlowGuy

Thank you!

I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the game, and that I found it humorous, entertaining and clever.

You have cracked the secret path and made basically the perfect "start small and get something done!" type of release that I always suggest to new devs.
  • An actual storyline that is internally consistent, even if short and a bit implausible. I'm more than ready to suspend disbelief if it means i get to see a class full of perky engorged nipples.
  • AA2 (HS2?) graphics using existing environments - allows relatively fast images creation.
  • Effective use of basic Renpy engine functions but also taking the time to customise enough to make it feel non-sterile.
  • Near perfect grammar and spelling, and amusingly formal dialogue given the somewhat contrived circumstances.
  • A solid story with clear choices that genuinely affect the outcome.
  • Not afraid to have "failure" and "complete but no good ending" paths.
  • A reasonably hard to find "good ending" (thumbs down to those who posted spoilers!)
I hope you enjoyed the process, and I'm looking forward to seeing more from you!

Edit:
Code:
m1 "It was thanks to %(m)s san if I found the strength and courage to give my best in school and in life"
This line should not use "-san" to refer to teacher. "-sensei" is the correct word.
Also, "if I found" should be "that I found. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ReallySlowGuy

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so you actually caught my attention with these screenshots! might check this out here in a while but I'm defiantly adding it to the watchlist! I don't see a huge problem with the way the girls look, but of course I'm only judging from screenshots mind you! i think they look the way young girls in school usually look (young girls who are obviously over 18) as they tend to have faces with chubby cheeks and younger features! maybe its something they feed em, or the waters from the geothermal spring! they look different and some people don't care for different but I don't think they look bad at all! the renders on the bodies are very nice though and probably the main part of what caught my attention!

Reactions: Andrew Rider

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Well, honestly, they don't look anywhere near as bad as any of the bitches in Light of My Life, and people grew to accept those ugly skanks. I never did; they were f'n disgusting. But many people did. So if you're one of those hypocrites, then you need to shut your piehole.

Last edited:

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Well, honestly, they don't look anywhere near as bad as any of the bitches in Light of My Life, and people grew to accept those ugly skanks. I never did; they were fucking disgusting. But many people did. So if you're one of those hypocrites, then you need to shut your piehole.
You're not allowed to say that apparently.

Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
Well, honestly, they don't look anywhere near as bad as any of the bitches in Light of My Life, and people grew to accept those ugly skanks. I never did; they were fucking disgusting. But many people did. So if you're one of those hypocrites, then you need to shut your piehole.
sorry never played light of my life. so no im no hypocrite! i just like to give devs a chance to be creative with their art! its this devs first game so im cutting him some slack! the character models are actully really nice and the faces arent hideous theyre just different! if you want hideous go check out some of those old 3d milf comics on other shadier websites! they were not hot in my opinion at all!

Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes