4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
His latest post with this new girl he wants to put it to a vote for the he popular name and the voting ends on Saturday so looks like another week

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Yep figure, making those polls and creating that girl post is just a cover up, I'm not even sure at this point if this guy even finish most of the upcoming chapter like he said. Delay and more delay, and his fan are just either too stupid or easily persuade by tits.

Chriso69

Feb 1, 2018
The voting finished yesterday (Saturday) so I would av thought he might give us a clue on when he will release the next chapter

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Does anyone have issue when opening his website? In my end my screen is just keep buffering/trying to load the page or my profile, funny thing is when i clear my cache which log out from my account there, the page load normally, am i seriously ban? If so that is just so stupid.

ice

Feb 8, 2017
Does anyone have issue when opening his website? In my end my screen is just keep buffering/trying to load the page or my profile, funny thing is when i clear my cache which log out from my account there, the page load normally, am i seriously ban? If so that is just so stupid.
he doesn't like the people posting here :LOL:

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
I think my save games were wiped either it was my browser cache or something else idk
If it's wipe, you will still can get access to your account in dsp website. In my case you cannot load the page it just keep giving me the buffering/loading symbol on the page.

Edit : So apparently judging from the new post that the dev made, there are some kind of "breach" in some forum and he made some kind of security flag system.

"I've been investigating this for some time.

There are also several automated and semi-automated protocols in place which identify and flag suspicious activity on user accounts.

This shows when people access certain parts of the website, monitors potential account sharing and tracks inbound links to the website.

There are also other tools which we can use to protect the website and its content for the benefit of myself and all legitimate users.

If you are reading this and wondering why your account isn't working as it should do, then you may have triggered something on the security protocols, intentionally or otherwise.

If this has affected you, then please contact me here via Direct Message and we can figure out how to resolve it."

Like are you for real? Just because i said i'm willing to share and have the same username like the one that his website has he basically flag me for "potential" even tho i never share my account, that is just overacting af lol. Yes it's good to have some kind of security incase of piracy but flagging people where there are no proof whatsoever that is just bs. So yes my suspicion was right, i was banned or some sort from his website.

Just be mindful to what you type here, the dev watching this forum like a hawk lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: oste22 and Boss105
Jul 10, 2019
If it's wipe, you will still can get access to your account in dsp website. In my case you cannot load the page it just keep giving me the buffering/loading symbol on the page.

Edit : So apparently judging from the new post that the dev made, there are some kind of "breach" in some forum and he made some kind of security flag system.

"I've been investigating this for some time.

There are also several automated and semi-automated protocols in place which identify and flag suspicious activity on user accounts.

This shows when people access certain parts of the website, monitors potential account sharing and tracks inbound links to the website.

There are also other tools which we can use to protect the website and its content for the benefit of myself and all legitimate users.

If you are reading this and wondering why your account isn't working as it should do, then you may have triggered something on the security protocols, intentionally or otherwise.

If this has affected you, then please contact me here via Direct Message and we can figure out how to resolve it."

Like are you for real? Just because i said i'm willing to share and have the same username like the one that his website has he basically flag me for "potential" even tho i never share my account, that is just overacting af lol. Yes it's good to have some kind of security incase of piracy but flagging people where there are no proof whatsoever that is just bs. So yes my suspicion was right, i was banned or some sort from his website.

Just be mindful to what you type here, the dev watching this forum like a hawk lol.
thats crazzzzzzzzzy omg also yeah Ive never shared my account with anyone either so idk

Last edited:

Rare Wailord

Jun 23, 2017
DSP mentions there will be four bonus scenes in chapter 15.
Any predictions or hopes which characters we'll see?
Obviously one will be a scene with Annie and/or The Principal.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
DSP mentions there will be four bonus scenes in chapter 15.
Any predictions or hopes which characters we'll see?
Obviously one will be a scene with Annie and/or The Principal.
Judging by the first pre release image, i would say holly, the new girl, amy (since in chapter 14 she text us if i'm not wrong), maybe the nympho from the nightclub. For me i'm hoping for holly i've waiting for ages for her new/more scene.

Reactions: Rare Wailord
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes