4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
Well I could share my account, if someone would "remake" Or port the game. The downside of this game is there is no back button or checkpoint some sort, which is tedious for a vn game. Old vn game sure, but modern vn game that's a no no.

Alzaro

May 10, 2022
What I don't like is you'll be playing and at some point the game will freeze up. Can't load/save or skip you have to start over. Happens during the bonus scenes too, was better before when you could download the game and load to whichever part of the game you wanted.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
I've made an overview of all the the bonus scenes on page 47.
All scenes combined cost around 4435 credits.
That is completely absurd, especially since you still can't buy credits without subscribing to his Patreon. The $27.50/month tier only offers 500 credits a month, so the only way you can credibly play through all the bonus scenes to day is seems to be to shell out $163 for the "Super Fan" tier. I guess he's happier milking a small contingent of devotees rather than risk a single person seeing his content for free.

Are the bonus scenes legitimately new content, or are they sex scenes in the original game that he's now paywalled? I can't be arsed to play through the whole thing again on his ridiculous site with its archaic interface.

phc

Jan 20, 2019
That is completely absurd, especially since you still can't buy credits without subscribing to his Patreon. The $27.50/month tier only offers 500 credits a month, so the only way you can credibly play through all the bonus scenes to day is seems to be to shell out $163 for the "Super Fan" tier. I guess he's happier milking a small contingent of devotees rather than risk a single person seeing his content for free.

Are the bonus scenes legitimately new content, or are they sex scenes in the original game that he's now paywalled? I can't be arsed to play through the whole thing again on his ridiculous site with its archaic interface.
not shur why peopel are on not being abel to pay for credits and need to subscribe to patron. if he starts alowing to buy credits & says $27.50 for 500 credits, it work out to the same as patron & he mension in early post that wen it is possibel to buy credits directly, patron will be beter deal. i subcrib to patron & wen i get credit i want, i stop. for the older cahters that are based the old acadmy #1 to acadmy #4, i payd for some of the bonus seens & the ones appear in the old game are genrly same except improve in image (jody in gym, holly in storeroom, ect). some things are 100% new in wat is base on old acadmy #1 to acadmy #4 & date with brigite games like photoshot brigite or having sex with brigite in apartment & in acadmy archive before wat hapens in date with brigite ince in older game, only time brigite do anything is during date with brigite. sum of the things i payd for erly on, i dont think are worth it even tho it is new like holly in photo studio in cahptre 1 ince it desnt effec game. i start being selectif with my credit usage. since the game resets in chaptre 14 it doesnt make a difrence wat u did early since u can lie & say u paid for sex with anny wen u didnt.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017

Even the top tier support are not reliable, i was once the top tier patron he only gave 10k credit, which I'm running pretty low when getting all the bonus scene from each chapter. So top tier supporter are not even safe from his milking.

biff68

Nov 3, 2019
Dude should use his Patreon money to upgrade his PC if it's taking this long to render images. Old assets and empty backgrounds shouldn't take more than a month to knock out 3250 low resolution images, especially since many of them are the same with only small gesture and expression differences.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes