RPGM Abandoned A Cop In New York -Remake- [v0.1] [JMMZ Games]

Ghozt

Donor
Dec 28, 2016
do i need to fix something or is the game mech really slow. i'm used to rpgmaker being a bit slow worse at night but this is really bad for me. game looks great and would luv to play but not like this.

Aug 5, 2016
do i need to fix something or is the game mech really slow. i'm used to rpgmaker being a bit slow worse at night but this is really bad for me. game looks great and would luv to play but not like this.
Try to play with administrator privileges. It helps.

Reactions: Ghozt

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Hello, i will make soon a 720p Version, more Light.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
720p Alfa.

Reactions: Ghozt

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
So ... how interactive is this release?

The initial version had really high production values, but apart from a mugger in a dark alley it was pretty much a kinetic novel. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not a big fan of kinetic novels myself, so I'm wondering if there are any meaningful choices or action scenes.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
The initial version had really high production values, but apart from a mugger in a dark alley it was pretty much a kinetic novel. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but I'm not a big fan of kinetic novels myself, so I'm wondering if there are any meaningful choices or action scenes.
There is action when Ethan starts to work.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Luger? You got my interest! I'll check this out over the the weekend if I got time!