RPGM Abandoned A Cop In New York -Remake- [v0.1] [JMMZ Games]

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Why some people start a game with realy good looking pics, so a real :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype: starts, and most of people start with only crap. looking forward for next update.

Reactions: Cirro84

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
CIRO84 Said "Also you might want to give Ethan a wider stance, would look better" The animation cycle is unfinished, I will improve it soon. Thanks for your tips.

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
CIRO84 Said "would you mind updating the pics on your Patreon with names for the characters? Or would this spoil too much? I'd like to know who they are." Answer: You can know everyone's name. I will update them soon.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thank you for updating, JM! :D Keep rollin'!

Edit: MEGA , so it doesn't get lost.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
New version v0.0.2K is out! -
@JMMZGAMES, I already tested the last version. Will give feedback, but I saw clearly you have a long road ahead. Thumbs up, you'll make it eventually. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: A little changelog and info added, working on it.
Edit2: Why is R-gator not allowed?

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I liked his game the maps are a bit confusing but it was a solid attempt at something different IMO

JMMZGAMES

Game Developer
Nov 28, 2016
Thank you, if you see any bug, let me know. It will be fixed. The game is a series with 100 stories. One on each level. Currently in this update, Ethan begins to work as a police officer and detective.
When episode 1 ends, I might make a 720p version lighter for tablets. And I will study if I can make a 4k version, later, for big resolution.

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Through you a few bucks earliier on Pat hope more people see your game nice if they could get you up to your first Pat target